North Cyprus Tourist Board - acupuncture in TRNC - Girne area?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > acupuncture in TRNC - Girne area?

acupuncture in TRNC - Girne area?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

bondi

Message Posted:
21/04/2009 15:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Does anyone know of a good acupuncturist in the Girne area? if so please could you let me know. My partner suffers from trigeminal neuralgia (I hope thatis how you spell it) and has, in the past, got relief from acupunture where run of the mill painkillers have failed.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
21/04/2009 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

I had an Uncle that suffered with that. Im sure he used to take Carbamazepine, or something sounding like that. Have you tried that?

bondi

Message Posted:
21/04/2009 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Yes they were prescribed but the medication didnt suit but this is now exacerbated by having the wisdom tooth removed so ouch! The acupuncture seemed to have a better result than all the painkillers perhaps those needles got to the parts where the painkillers couldnt? Thanks for your suggestion.

Ozbey

Message Posted:
21/04/2009 21:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Suggest you try Erhard (German) who lives and practices in Çatalköy.

I use him for his osteopathic skills, which are very good, but when he last treated my spinal dislocation he also offered accupuncture firstly to deaden the pain and secondly to assist the repair to the nerve damage. I was a huge sceptic, but in big pain I said "try whatever you can". The accupuncture certainly deadened the pain, that was good enough for me. Don't know whether the recovery was helped, but no reason to suspect otherwise.

A very fair and honest man - reasonable prices and will diagnose and explain whether he can help or not.

0392 8244394. He is near The Fez and will give you exact directions when youmake your appointment.

bondi

Message Posted:
22/04/2009 08:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Many thanks for the details you have posted.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.