North Cyprus Tourist Board - sweetwaterbay owners
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > sweetwaterbay owners

sweetwaterbay owners

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Sweetwater Bay North Cyprus property review

alcozaso

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

thinking of buying here any info would be much appreciated , rather ask the owners for an independent view thanks in advance, what amenities are nearby, what is the beach like

mint1955

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 16:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Great site and a really pro active management company. See the SweetwaterBay threads on here. http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/swb.asp The build is good and to see the site moving on so fast its great. Are you looking for an apartment or villa?

If you post on the SWB thread you are sure to get loads of help with any questions.

mint1955

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 16:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Its a little out of the way but there are local shops garage etc at Tatlisu and Esenteppe and the 2 beaches accesible from the site are stony but it all depends on what you want. The facilities onsite are fab the 4 pools are filled and in use already and we have a jacuzzi and sauna and gym.

Expecting great things over the next 12 months but quiet right now as people start to move in things will pick up and the area gets more established.

alcozaso

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 17:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

any problems with regards to the exchange title

gillken

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 19:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Hi

Have you checked out "Green Hills Villas" they are very close to Sweet-water Bay.

Not a complex just 13 Villas, so no problems with maintenance charges either.

Developer bends over backwards to accommodate all our requests.On target with his build, if you are in a rush I believe there may be a re-sale of a nearly completed Villa.

SweetwaterBay is near a Ravine, we are just the other side of the main road further up ravine.

We all have sea views too.

Go to Remax http://www.cyprusnorthernproperty.com where it says MLS put in this code TA111

If you call ask for the best Sales Consultant on the island "Eileen".Or email her on pelinpolat@cyprus-northern-property.com

She never lets you down, and keeps her promises.

Arthur

Message Posted:
25/04/2009 20:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

You have to take a view on exchange title- if you don't, there is very little chance of you buying in NC because there aren't many pre 74 titles around.

I have looked at several sites before and since deciding to purchase at SWB, and haven't regretted it. Just remember it is half hour drive to Girne- if you want to be "in the centre of things", it's not for you.

Suggest you read through the various SWB threads, you may then get a flavour.

steviec

Message Posted:
26/04/2009 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

since bought 2 years ago theres still not a development I have prefered and trust me Im on the internet about all things North Cyprus once a week.

mint1955

Message Posted:
26/04/2009 00:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Only once a week Steve OMG I had better switch of a bit more I am sad I am on here everyday LOL I agree Sweetwater Bay is fab. Don't forget New Years Eve party at C41. SHeila&Phil

alcozaso

Message Posted:
26/04/2009 01:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

who is the developer for ta111 so i can go direct and what are the land titles exchange or pre 74?

gillken

Message Posted:
26/04/2009 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Hi

The land is TMD. Exchange and TMD are both a south issue, just been allocated in a different way.

When I was considering this land I took 2 months and a lot of reading. As in the sentence above they are both an issue with the south, read the annan plan, any land that is TMD and improved is retained by the present owner.

At present pre 74 land is a bigger issue with people not being given P to P.in the TRNC

The whole of the North is a gamble, I was so impressed I decided to gamble.

Look at owners in Spain!! And they thought there was no gamble!

I noted your thread on the Green Hills Villas site, and I am pleased to say others have all supported me, Eileen is great. The site is being developed by Bekir. Go to Eileen, out of experience you need her support Bekir of "Omak Yapi ltd" does not speak good English so things CAN get lost in translation.

I promise you you will not be disappointed.Eileen has become good friend too.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.