North Cyprus Tourist Board - Looking for property close to nicosia
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Looking for property close to nicosia

Looking for property close to nicosia

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

Paul09

Message Posted:
04/05/2009 13:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I would like to know a good area for buying an apartment not far from Nicosia 10 - 15 mins (as I will be working in Nicosia and hopefully going by car everyday)

And how far is Kyrenia from Nicosia? does anybody work in Nicosia and live in Kyrenia??

Thanks in advance

Paul

joandjelly

Message Posted:
04/05/2009 14:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

How about Gonyeli. It's a nice little town very close to Nicosia with plenty of shops and restaurants. I think there are some apartments being built at the Kyrenia end of the town. Coming from Kyrenia turn right by the petrol station. The only thing is that there is quite a lot of army land in that area so you will need to check carefully with regard to PTP for foreigners.

gazza

Message Posted:
04/05/2009 21:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

hipaul09.

you could try aphrodite in guzulyurt being built by evergreen good quality not to sure of the distance think its about 20 to 25 mins,right on the beach with views to the trooddos mountains.

gazza.

Sunbug

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Dear Paul,

are you still looking? 1. Lot's of people commute from Kyrenia to Lefkoşa/Nicosia (approx. 25 min commute) as there is a dual carriage way connecting the two places.

2. When are you planing to move here? 3. We have 2 duplex mini-villas ready to be moved into, 85.000 GBP/exchange title deed and 3 bedroom apartments with communal pool, finishing in November, 65.000 GBP Turkish Title deed. Location is at the village of Bogaz, 10 min drive from Lefkosa/Nicosia, the Near East University and max. 15 min drive from Kyrenia, so you have both locations within a short drives journey. The Nicosia/Bogaz area usually features a nice cool wind during the summer month (specially nights), which makes the climate for most people more comforable. However if you prefer Kyrenia as location (beaches, restaurants, tourism), I can help you with a lot of choices here as well. Let me know if you like me to help you with your search.

Sunbug

fire starter

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 13:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

hi paul,

gonyeli is a good place to look or as sunbug says some of the villages.

i know someone in gonyeli who has apartments and villas being built if you are interested. all turkish title!

we live close to gonyeli and bogaz with a few things in our village for sale also.

if your interested email me at : sharpeisara@hotmail.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.