North Cyprus Tourist Board - Excellent Service From Bracey Builders
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Excellent Service From Bracey Builders

Excellent Service From Bracey Builders

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Madchester

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 11:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Just wanted to say thank you to Kirk from Bracey Builders who turned out within one hour to look at a blocked drain at our villa in Bahceli.

gates

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

thanks for posting it was our pleasure kind regards kirk

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Kirk just saved a customer of mine a load of money when he saw his water pump was running continuously and turned it off. This is nothing less than I would have expected of him. I wouldn't have seen it for some time. I have now given Kirk the job of replacing the faulty items. Kirk has always given me prompt, excellent service and is very reasonable with his pricing. Kirk is a good example of the old-style UK tradesman and I am always happy to pay him the extra he deserves. There are TR/TC tradesmen who charge less, but my experience of them has not always been totally satisfactory.

Moral: Find a good tradesman and hang on to him.

cliff

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

kirk do you need good english tradesmen ?

The-Wicks

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Always good to hear of recommendations - word of mouth (or forum) is always the best bet. TRNCVaughan - too true about a good tradesman. We've lived here for 9 years now and found a few really good, reliable tradesmen who didn't rip you off. Unfortunately, they disappeared during the building boom!

From your comments, I know that if we needed anything doing to our holiday home in TRNC, Kirk would be the person I would contact!!

With thanks.

J

Madchester

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

... and a further thank you to Carrington, our builders who carried out the permanent repair the following day. Well done to both companies!

gates

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

manchester can you come back on my email kirkbracey@yahoo.com to tell me if the problem was resolved and so i can check your water loss problem hope your father and associates got a good night at the end of the day kind regards and best wishes kirk

Dixie Normus

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Well done Kirk for getting out quick and carrying the flag for Brit builders abroad, it cant be easy with TRNC Vaughns nose stuffed so far up yer ass, you kiss each others buts so much on this BB its getting embarassing.

Keep up the good work though.

D.N

gates

Message Posted:
16/05/2009 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

i dont realy think this is nesasry i dont ask any body to post on this forum for me un like the ilegals does any body know this or that o i know so & so his no is this we all pay our taxes here and abide buy the rules i would never recomend a ilegal company . you dont like dn because nobody has ever recomended you & you was replying to an ilegal on this site so dont mock us we give a service to help any brits or cypts there is no discrimantion and i always use cypriots when i need help bear that in mind kirk

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.