North Cyprus Tourist Board - BAHCELLI Marina Park NESA development
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > BAHCELLI Marina Park NESA development

BAHCELLI Marina Park NESA development

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

newgirl

Message Posted:
14/05/2009 23:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Could everyone who is buying a property on the above site please contact either Karen and Mark or myself, as it is time for us all to work together and put pressure on Tugce and Alpan to complete the site and install the electricity and water. It would be great if everyone could contact the developer on a weekly basis, probably best not to threaten but just to keep asking questions on when the site will be complete which will keep the pressure on and hopefully motivate them to pay for the electricity etc. You may even wish for your solicitor to contact them and invite them to a meeting - as we have done. If we can keep constant pressure on then we have more chance of achieving an amicable end to this.

We would be extremely grateful if only people who have bought on the above site respond on this thread - if you have advice please either contact directly or make another thread. thanks for your co operation and looking forward to the campaign beginning.

karjam

Message Posted:
17/05/2009 06:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Newgirl,

I have just joined the forum today. We are buying in Marina Park, Plot 5 and would love to get in touch with others to discuss how things are progressing and what we should all do. We have had little progress for nearly a year and are now 6 months past completion date. We paid the electricity connection fee of £3k 6 months ago but I understand this has not been completed. How can we get in contact?

Cheers

Karen

smithy

Message Posted:
17/05/2009 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi All My son has bought on this site as he in the UK now I will pass on your info as he is worried about whats happening, or whats NOT happening I could pass on e mails or phone numbers so you could keep in touch with him maybe all of you could put your heads together. My e mail is in my contacts so if you want to e mail me and I could forward them on to my Son that would be a start.

Smithy

newgirl

Message Posted:
17/05/2009 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

great to hear from you - I don't have enough posts to see email addresses therefore please email me directly on jenniescottreid@hotmail.com and we can contact you directly as there are already 7 owners in touch.

smithy

Message Posted:
17/05/2009 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Newgirl

As my son is now back in the UK for the next two weeks he has no Internet or phone lines, but I understand speaking with him after reading this on the forum that he will ring Tugce tomorrow to find out what is happening, I read out to him what was written today.

my e mail address is smith_sheila2006@yahoo.co.uk

I will be speaking with my son again tomorrow if you like I could e mail you with his phone number in the UK you must all keep in touch to chase this matter up.

Sheila (smithy)

micky @ minny

Message Posted:
18/05/2009 13:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

hi newsgirl

we are also purchasing on marina park plot 23

have tried on numerous occasions to contact tugce but without any joy

cant even get any reply from unwins !!! but you wont be surprised to hear that.

would love to keep in contact with other buyers to see if we can sort this out,

and put pressure on tugce & alpen.

We are going over to cyprus on the 13th of june for 1 week to see for ourselves

what is going on,or not going on !!

If you wish to contact us directly our e mail address is carolyn.cbaxter@hotmail.co.uk

hope to speak soon p&c

conehead

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Me and my business partner bought number 8. I've spoken to some of you before. If any one wants to get in touch please call us (Jason or Mike) on 0207 655 8295/6.

I think if we all join forces we will get our keys a lot quicker.

Cheers!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.