North Cyprus Tourist Board - Pet Sitting At Home
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Pet Sitting At Home

Pet Sitting At Home

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

BettyBoop

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 14:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Pet sitting service of high standards available to your pets whilst you are away from home. Frequent visits or live-in's available at competitive prices. Have your pet looked after in the comfort and security of its own home. Reduce anxiety and stress - related problems of a kennel environment! Your pet remains in its own familiar surroundings with family belongings.' Pets at Home Service' is a highly responsible and well organised business in the care of your pet. With six years experience, we come highly recommended by our customers who use us time and time again. Distance is not a problem. Please call us on (0533 849 4173) or e-mail for more information , or an appointment to meet us to discuss our tailor-made service for your pet. Remember your pet is an extension of your family and requires care and attention when you are not at home. We provide animal transport to and from airports and for veterinary appointments on your behalf. Thank you for your time in reading this information

fire starter

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 18:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

hi betty

would you please explain what anxiety and stress related problems pets get in a kennel enviroment?

Teresa

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 19:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Firestarter i would never leave my dog in a kennel, she is not used to being enclosed or tied up and i know that if we were ever to leave her she would just pine, i suppose if doge get used to this at a young age then there might not be problems but for mine it is a definate no.

nikicik

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

dogs in kennels are not a good idea they can turn nasty to people while they are in there and think they are being punished i have been with animlas for 20 years and know alot about them i also used to work at KAR rescue centre

thats why i have started up a pet sitting service

its nicer to your pets

if you need to know anything more abiut animals let me know i will be happy to help

starmaid89@yahoo.com

simbas

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi BettyBoop , welcome to the forum , and good luck with the business

Regards ,Simbas

fire starter

Message Posted:
15/05/2009 20:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

teresa

i'm not sure the last time you look at kennels?

but i can assure you at mine no dogs are tied up and only enclosed in very large kennels for short periods of time.

i'm just interested in what type of stress related problems betty feels dogs get?

i like to think all are happy when they come to me, cuddles , treats, walkies ect ect.

infact some don't want to go home.

i have only ever had one dog who rearly couldn't cope with kenneling , but i took her into the house, problem solved.

so now you can see why i am wondering.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.