North Cyprus Tourist Board - For Sale: Seaterra Reserve - Penthouse with Stunning views
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > For Sale: Seaterra Reserve - Penthouse with Stunning views

For Sale: Seaterra Reserve - Penthouse with Stunning views

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read SeaTerra Esentepe North Cyprus property review

lavendergirl

Message Posted:
21/02/2008 15:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 20 in Discussion

We have a 2 bed end of block penthouse for sale. We were one of the first to purchase on the site off plan therefore this apartment has probably the best unobstructed panoramic views on the site of mountains/sea. It is next to the ravine so nothing can be built in front. It has a great private terrace, plus large roof terrace. It is type C design which can viewed on Seaterra website http://www.cyprus-seaterra.com The site is due to be completed in Oct 2008 and Seaterra have so far finished their developments on time. The apartment has been fully tiled. Wardrobes/kitchen/bathroom are fitted in neutral colours.

We inspected the site yesterday and were very impressed with the quality of workmanship and how good the site looked.

This is a gated complex of 200 apts with two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, gym, market, childrens playground. It is built in a conservation green area so this surrounding forest is protected from future development. Situated a short drive from the new 18 hole golf course.

Contact us for further details/photos.

Bowman

Message Posted:
21/02/2008 15:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 20 in Discussion

Under current legislation, you will need to sell this via a licensed Estate Agent!

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
21/02/2008 15:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 20 in Discussion

Bowman,

I'm afraid that what you say is not entirely the case, the following are answers to the question of whether or not you can carry out a private sale, this was taken from another North Cyprus Forum.

According to the new law all sales have to go through an estate agent, except

a) Sales between relatives to first degree can do it without an estate agent.

b) Private individuals may do so with the permission of the Ministry. I am going to enquire today about this: Will it be a simple matter of filling in a form and obtaining permission within a few days or will it be cumbersome? I hope to come back to this with more information today.

I have just phoned up the chief of Famagusta Land Registry and he assured me that they have the authority to approve private sales without an Estae Agent and he is readily giving this permission without any fuss. The Estate Agents have to cahrge a minimum of 3% according to the new law and the sky is the upper limit. It is a free country and you can shop around. The important thing is that private individuals can sell privately without employing any Estate Agent.

pilgrim

Message Posted:
21/02/2008 19:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 20 in Discussion

Well done lovingcyprus, good info.

regards

p

PEAPOD

Message Posted:
21/03/2008 19:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Lavendar Girl, we are due to come out to Seaterra for an inspection trip between 1st and 4th April. What are you selling your penthouse for and how much is it? We were looking at Penthouse 'C's as a preferred buy. Thanks.

Pat n Peter Jackson

jodoe

Message Posted:
09/05/2008 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 20 in Discussion

Anyone know how to register property without having to pay £350.00 to solicitor. Is it possible to do it yourself?

cooper

Message Posted:
09/05/2008 17:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 20 in Discussion

http://www.hbpg-trnc.net/

Hi jodoe have a look on this site.

Cooper

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/05/2008 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 20 in Discussion

Hi peopod .

Can i just prewarn you take a look at the other Sea Terra sites before you buy that will give you a good indication of what the reserve will look like 18 months down the line , also have a chat with owners on the site's ,from the horses mouth so to speak . Hope this helps .

jmg171

Message Posted:
28/05/2008 20:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 20 in Discussion

Hi,

We are thinking of selling our property to a friend of the family.

Does anyone how we go about this.

With all the new laws we really dont know where to begin.

We dont have title to the property its going through the processs at the moment.

What happens about the vat and transfer fee? will the new owner have to pay this ?

Any feed back much appreciated

Regards

finchy

Message Posted:
28/05/2008 21:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 20 in Discussion

Is this property still for sale.

My mother-in-law is coming out 11th June to look for a property.

lifeinthesun

Message Posted:
29/05/2008 16:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 20 in Discussion

Hello, we looked at sea-terra sites two years and were almost on the point of signing when a person from unwins approached us to go with them and talked about the sea-terra developments too far out to the east , no good for links with buses / taxis etc.....

We went with Unwins chose a site, paid a grand, then another twelve grand. two and a half years later we have absolutly s*d all to show for it.

My advise to anyone is go with your eyes VERY wide open and to be perfectly honest i would advise anyone to purchase a ready built with title deeds and all relevant eletricity/mains connections done beforehand.

I now look at the sea-terra and turtlebay developments with a bit of sadness wishing i went their way, but all said and done when we all go out to buy something new for ourselves we dive in before looking hard at what's all on offer.

Northern Cyprus is a wonderfull place and really does have something unique from most other med resorts, it's just a case we're all terrified we miss out on the last possible fast buck when it comes to buying our "Sunshine pad" as they say.

Best of luck all the same and i'm sure you will find something suitable.

Cheers

lavendergirl

Message Posted:
29/05/2008 19:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Finchy

We have decided to wait until the whole site is finished before selling it. The apartment is finished and site due to be completed in Oct although Seaterra say they are hoping to get it finished before that. It is available now for viewing if you wish or I can send you some photos if you want

Thanks

finchy

Message Posted:
31/05/2008 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 20 in Discussion

Some pictures would be good, then I could show her

johnsovx

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 20 in Discussion

fotos and price/location info, will not be visiting till feb 09

thanks in advance.

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 16:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 20 in Discussion

Hi johnsovx

Try E-mailing Paul on

http://www.thelittlevillacompany.co

Could give you a taster on what's for sale on the East side . Hope this helps .

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 19:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 20 in Discussion

Hi life in the sun, we are you buying and which company. Tony.

No1Doyen

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 20 in Discussion

lifeinthesun - a good honest post.

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
10/09/2008 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 20 in Discussion

Hi everyone, We are buying on Crystal bay marina through Evergreen developments . This is a brillant site and you have excellent views to the sea and the sea is only about four minutes walk away,and the build and finish are excellent and hope to recieve our keys in December 2008. No problems with Evergreen ,very helpful and also reply to our e-mails rapidly. Tony and Susan.

Turbo

Message Posted:
11/09/2008 09:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 20 in Discussion

When buying on an estate, be careful and read how the maintenance charges are worked out, they haven't quite figured that out yet, pool, grounds,gardeners, painting etc. etc..

Turbo

Message Posted:
12/09/2008 06:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 20 in Discussion

I posted this on another thread also, but i should have put it here too. it may help.

http://jeremiafroyland.com/home/the-hidden-costs-of-homeowner-association-hoa-dues/

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.