North Cyprus Tourist Board - Do other people have complaints about Evergreen?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Do other people have complaints about Evergreen?

Do other people have complaints about Evergreen?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

sunlover

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Evergreen have various developments around the area and I am considering flying out to take a look. I have heard from one person today who kindly informed me that he was not impressed with this company and would be interested to hear from anyone else. They seem such lovely locations but obviously if the builders are not coming up with the goods, I would like to know before I consider even looking at them closer and furthermore buying.

Thank you

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Sunlover

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/890.asp

Have a look at this link

Karen

rtddci

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 19:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

The expression 'touch' and 'bargepole' spring to mind.

dodger

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 21:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Sunlover,

For what its worth heres my six penneth worth.dont buy any property without first going to see and dont just stick with one developer.There are loads of projects going on in the north,but you must take time out and get out there and see them for yourself.Dont forget that it is a buyers market at the moment.

How do you know that you will like northern cyprus have you been before.I first went over in Jan 2006 and love the place.I stayed for two weeks and looked at more then 10 developments,and spent a full day,and i mean a full day with one of the salesman from evergreen.He showed us around all of their sites the only problem being we didnt get back to our hotel until 7 in the evening and that was from 10 in the morning.I found them very hard sell hence, we never went with them.

We also saw turtle bay sites,santa fey and various others.After a third visit we decided to go with carrington.Dont just look at new builds though as there are some bargains to be had out there with finished properties.Good luck,

Paul.

suntanman

Message Posted:
22/02/2008 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi sunlover

We are buying an apartment at Crystal Bay View, which is one of Evergreen's sites, and purchased 'off plan' in May 2006, and are due for handover of our property within the next month or so.

We are more than happy with the quality of build, and are within the two year contract for completion.

There have been one or two issues with Evergreen regarding 'extras' which were added rather late in the buying process and caused us to juggle with our finances a little, but overall things have gone well at Crystal Bay View.

If you have looked at E'green's web site you will be aware they have quite a few developments on the go, and buyers on other projects haven't been quite as fortunate as us with the finished product,due to delays with build etc.

I have my own forum specifically for purchasers on Crystal Bay, perhaps you would like to take a look, and make your own mind up.

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.