North Cyprus Tourist Board - Punjab restaurant Lapta
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Punjab restaurant Lapta

Punjab restaurant Lapta

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Read about Lapta town

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

nurseawful

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

The punjab Indian restaurant in Lapta are advertising their Sunday lunch for 15ytl on one side of the board and 16 ytl on the other. Has anybody tried this place yet and whats the grub like?

Thinker

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 14:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Have not had Sunday lunch from Punjab, so could not comment on that specifically. However, their curries are great! I think this restaurant is well worth a visit.

dizzycows

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Food very good, wasnt over priced, plenty of it, waiters very pleasent, dont know what Sunday lunch is like, but should be of the same quality.

racoonchic

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 22:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

ask for javed great lad and he can sort your garden during the day

racoonchic

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

hey nurse got awfull pains in me gutts wat can it be

nurseawful

Message Posted:
21/05/2009 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

racoonchic without a proper examination I can only presume that it is a case of excess wind. Cure ....well it only takes a good f...t.

Of course by that for all the PC's I mean a good game of football to release the wind. Aye rite!!

mia100max

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 12:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Hi, have my mum over at the moment & we tried the Punjab last week. Was a bit wary as I normally only have my curries from Jasheens and she isn't that keen on curry anyway. Opted for the chicken jalfrezi & mum had the chicken korma. You have to pay 2 TL each for the popadom & dips (which are normally free at Jashans) but the rice & nan bread are included in the cost of the main. We had a bottle of white wine & came to 61.50 TL. he let us off with the 2.50 TL

Food was excellent, mum really enjoyed her korma, service could not be faulted, so pleasant but not overbearing. The place was busy but we were served quickly & with a smile!

Will definately be going back. Well done Punjab!

cathy-tj

Message Posted:
03/06/2009 04:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

It is true that service plays a very important role in the running of a restaurant. Personnally, i really agree that restaurant should try it's best to offer customer prompt and convinient service. Customer usually become impatient when they can't get timely service, and they have to cry out loudly or keep waving hands, restaurant calling system can help to solve this problem, it includs buttons that placed on tables, and display sreen carried by waiters, when customers need service he just need to press buttons and then waiters will receive it. You can find the similar products on website such as http://www.finyelectronics.com

fire starter

Message Posted:
03/06/2009 14:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

we ate there on saturday. four of us.

service was good, nice restaurant.

food was nothing special and on the small side for adult portions , so we thought it was expensive comparing to jashans.

jashans is still number one for us.

but i wish them all the best with the new venture.

saucyboy69

Message Posted:
03/06/2009 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

We were over last week and ate at the Punjab, and thought the food was great value and of very good quality.

The Chicken Jalfezi (hot) that i had was the best i have had in Cyprus and we have eaten at plenty of others, hopefully they will keep the prices keen and build a very good business.

Pete,

zanky

Message Posted:
04/06/2009 00:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

We had sunday lunch this week, you could have starter and main course or main course and dessert. The whole dinner was very good and pleasantly seasoned, meat tender, plenty of veg, roast and mashed potato and a yorkshire pudding. The horseradish sauce and the mint sauce were served too. The dessert was very good. The service was excellent. Well done Sajid and everyone, see you again soon.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.