North Cyprus Tourist Board - Advertising Estate Agents on Cyprus 44
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Advertising Estate Agents on Cyprus 44

Advertising Estate Agents on Cyprus 44

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Read about Cyprus44

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Kitty Kat Jac

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 12:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

How hilarious - Look at any of the threads regarding Estate Agents, look who has the advertising banner.

britvic

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Funny isn't it, I had a bit of a spat on here with someone, then I had a flurry of emails for a week, even photos of the house! Then in the last fortnight..............Nothing, even though I have emailed twice, to two people from the same company.

britvic

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

I should have said, any email is preferable to nothing, even if I can't be helped, I would rather know, the last two emails I have sent was an answer from a request from them, to arrange to go to the property with my Mum-in-law who has a key, so I supplied the number....................Nothing! Not to my Mum-in-law, or to me.

Just in case they are reading this Linda's (Mum-in-law) number is: 05338389443

boerboel

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Couldn't agree more. Am surprised the Forum allows them to advertise here when probably a very high percentage of complaints against estate agents is probably directed at them.

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

European Estate Agents Union EEAU releases new Code of Practice

Associations & Organizations

Press release from: European Estate Agents Union EEAU

(openPR) - The EEAU today released a new code of practice for its 200 plus member estate agents. The code of practice will bring the present code more into line with the UK's office of fair trading OFT practices which would mean any agent selling to a UK consumer would face prosecution if they treat the consumer unfairly.

Two months ago the EEAU began vetting its members further through its advisory board made up of a group of estate agents and Lawyers. EEAU Director Andy Marchant stated that the EEAU was now the most regulated association of Estate agents in Europe providing the public with a group of credible agents in which to purchase their home abroad. Asked about membership levels Marchant said 'If members want credibility, and to convince potential clients that they are "safe" using them to buy overseas property, then they must

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

then they must be prepared to act accordingly to make such trust justified.'

The EEAUs 'Safe in the Sun' property exhibition, for members of the EEAU only, is taking place at the York Racecourse on 4 - 6th May. The venue is also proving a success for the EEAU with over 25 members taking up the option to exhibit at this unique property exhibition. The EEAU reports that new members are joining the EEAU because of the competitive prices to exhibit at this exhibition. The 'Safe in the Sun' property exhibition is opening its doors to the public for free in May and features agents from all corners of Europe. The EEAU will be in attendance so that members of the public will be able to see the good work that the EEAU do for the overseas property industry.

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

European Estate Agents Union 'a safeguard to overseas property purchases' formed to eradicate rogue agents across Europe and offer a service to estate agents. Currently membership levels of over 200 credible member agents from around Europe. Website includes a property portal for members, a free agent check facility for the public and a property search. Our report an agent site is also a free service to the public were any member of the public who has had bad dealings with an agent can report the facts to the EEAU, who investigate the case and add them on the red pages a list of unscrupulous agents or in some cases prosecute agents.

http://www.openpr.com/news/13443/European-Estate-Agents-Union-EEAU-releases-new-Code-of-Practice.html

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 13:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

I wonder did the sale that was being sought a couple of months went through ?

Or is it just a deal has been done on advertising ?

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/05/2009 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

of what benefit to customers is being a member of the eeau i wonder, when may not be registered as an estate agent in trnc ??

Littlenige

Message Posted:
24/05/2009 10:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

just a little nudge in case some one knows the answer.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.