North Cyprus Tourist Board - Advice on a North Cyprus Agent and a Property Developer
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Advice on a North Cyprus Agent and a Property Developer

Advice on a North Cyprus Agent and a Property Developer

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

DRUMAB

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 15:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 14 in Discussion

Has anyone come across http://www.northcyprusinternational.co.uk/ ? If so if you had good or bad experiences I would be pleased to get any feedback as I may hook up with them. They seem pretty professional having spoken to them.

Also I have spotted a developer that seems to offer some nice looking villas that I may go and see. Again any experience of High View Homes, http://www.highview-homes.com/index.php appreciated.

Thx

rtddci

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 16:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 14 in Discussion

Drumab

Welcome to the forum. I have no experience of the companies you have asked about. Strongly advise you to trawl through the many postings about home buying / ownership in the TRNC (and it's joys and miseries) on this (and other forums). There is much advice on property buying available through this forum so just ask away.

Martin

simbas

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 14 in Discussion

Hi drumab , welcome to the forum , hope you enjoy it , i have'nt come across these companies personally , where are they based , but do strongly advise you to do your homework , research , research ,research you can't do enough

good luck in your quest , simbas

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 16:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 14 in Discussion

Hi Drumab

Welcome to the Board.

HighViewHomes are building a couple of developments out at Esentepe. One is very near to the new golf course and the other is next to Seaterra Esentepe. Don't have any personal experience of their properties so cannot comment, sorry.

Karen

Mellie

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 14 in Discussion

Drumab,

We bought from High View Homes on their site opposite the entrance of the new golf course and have been living there (permantly) for 6 months.

High View's build quality and attention to detail is first class - their finished product will knock spots off most of the builders over here.

Our villa was finished months ahead of schedule, with a snagging list which you could have fitted onto the back of a cigarette packet.

On hand-over, the villa was spotlessly clean, pool filled and correctly comissioned and working, as was the central heating system/air conditioning units.

In the 6 months since we've moved in, we've had the odd niggle here and there, but High View have attend to these immediatly.

If when you are over, would be more than happy to show you round our villa.

My e mail is - johnboy-w@hotmail.co.uk

tilly-tina

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 20:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 14 in Discussion

Can 't praise Highview Homes enough, we bought our dream home near Golf course - and it is stunning in every way - the quality of build is excellent and the developer's attention to detail and making sure all is of a high standard is very important to him. Try contacting him, his name is Eray - he has built various style villas - all excellent - let us know how you get on -

Nickee

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 14 in Discussion

Its really good to hear of people being satisfied with their properties. As I mentioned on another post its difficult for anyone having a property built when living in a different Country. Everyone worries about how things will turn out so its great to hear such good responses.

Karen

DRUMAB

Message Posted:
26/02/2008 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 14 in Discussion

Good to hear the positive views regarding High View Homes. Thx.

How hard can you negotiate with them, especially if I go direct, without them having to pay any agents commission ?

Woule be interested to hear what you were able to secure with any negotiation you had with them.

hilmi

Message Posted:
27/02/2008 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 14 in Discussion

We too have a High View home and have lived in it for nearly 2 years. We endorse all the previous positive comments. Eray is an honourable man - difficult to find here. You can contact him at his office or I can let you have his mobile number if you e-mail me. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Good Luck

sunstroker

Message Posted:
28/02/2008 00:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 14 in Discussion

We bought last year from High View opposite the golf club. Absolutely delighted with the villa, superb quality and Eray is very straight and gives 1st class service so would recommend whole heartedly.

We looked at masses of villas , developers estate agents and didn't find anything as good as high view - only downside is we are not out in Nc enough to enjoy it..

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
28/02/2008 13:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 14 in Discussion

High View are currently building on 2 adjacent sites just outside Esentepe. Erey will have a house on one of sites. There is one villa left on the first site. It's known as Villa Selvi. It's priced at £225,000, but comes with all possible extras included.

On the other site, the other 2 styles of villas are available; with 2 sold and 5 or so available. Prices from £140,000.

mint1955

Message Posted:
12/03/2008 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 14 in Discussion

We are also looking at going with North Cyprus International so any feedback would be really good.

SHeila and Phil

trevor

Message Posted:
03/04/2008 00:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 14 in Discussion

Just read your reply, could you give me the phone number please, just joined the forum, hoping to buy in a couple of months, do you know if High View Homes have a web site

Regards

Trevor

Graham

Message Posted:
03/04/2008 00:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 14 in Discussion

Web site in message No1

Graham

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.