North Cyprus Tourist Board - firestarter what a star!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > firestarter what a star!!!

firestarter what a star!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

lulubell

Message Posted:
25/05/2009 08:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi everyone i just wanted to let you all know about my experience with regards to bringing my english bulldog lulu over to trnc. from the uk i dealt with pine farm kennels recommended to me by firestarter, they were excellent after being knocked back by cta and turkish airlines dave at pinefarms said never worry a no is never a definate no he dealt with everything and lulu was booked to fly. he collected her and oversaw the whole thing, in the meantime i had contacted sara and terry at topdoghotel and explained that lulu was arriving before us and they said do not worry we will take care of her and they then waited lulus arrival at ercan 5am!!!! did all paperwork this end and have cared for her whilst she is in quarentine, above and beyond the call of duty. keeping me informed of our very spoilt princess diva on a daily basis... i have to say they are exceptional and very rarely in life do you meet people like this. i would highly recommend to anyone thinking of moving to trnc with

lulubell

Message Posted:
25/05/2009 08:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

there pet the services of both dave at pinefarm kennels in suffolk and sara and terry at topdoghotel

#

a massive thank you to sara and terry for everything i owe you a nice cold beer when i see you next

thanks again

natascia

Whistler

Message Posted:
25/05/2009 08:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hi lulubell. Glad you had such a good experience with Lulu. A lot of us worry about our animals. I wonder if you could give me the number of Top Dog Hotel because we need to go to UK together at the end of July and need to have our dog looked after. Thanks

lulubell

Message Posted:
25/05/2009 09:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi whistler

rest assured that your pet will be looked after and cared for saras number is 0533 831 4245

take care

natascia

Whistler

Message Posted:
25/05/2009 10:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks Lulubell

fire starter

Message Posted:
26/05/2009 13:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

thanks lulubell.

your baby is fine and hopefully will be home with you soon!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.