North Cyprus Tourist Board - marshalls, building supplies
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > marshalls, building supplies

marshalls, building supplies

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

tayla45

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Can anyone let us know the telephone number for Marshall's building supplies in Karaoglanoglu, as we are trying to purchase Weber weatherproofing products and we know that they stock these. Also can anyone let us know where the best place to purchase exterior floor tiles for a roof terrace we need aprox 50m2

Many thanks.

ataturk

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 12:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Marshalls do stock plenty of different types of weatherproofing products. It would be better to go down there as you can see what you require.

Mepas tile shop just off the road to the colony sell many cheap tiles.

Just a word of warning if you are going to have your roof terrace tiled make sure that they do not tile over loose sand. The base should be solid concrete which has been waterproofed properly. I cannot emphasise this enough.

There is a company that sells swimming pool waterproofing products which I have used for my pool and was extremely happy with. I have just started using my pool and there is no leaks.

The shop is called Nayat (BASF) and they are past the hospital going out towards Karakum on the right.

jock1

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Just got back from marshalls the prices of a saw starts at £17, will try elsewhere....

PaddyPower1

Message Posted:
28/05/2009 13:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Went to Marshalls this morning to price Well Pumps. They have one that comes in at 750 tl. Anyone know if this is 'Steep' or normal?

Tony

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.