North Cyprus Tourist Board - Shipping to England and Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Shipping to England and Northern Cyprus

Shipping to England and Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

» Read about Orams Case Land Dispute Judgement

» North Cyprus Title Deeds

» Is It Safe to Buy in Northern Cyprus?

redwiner

Message Posted:
01/06/2009 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Olytrans

DO Not Use this company until you are sure that you know when your goods will leave. We were told delivery within 6 weeks, it has now been since the beginning of March, the fees we were offered were then changed, not in our favour I might add and we still do not have our goods. The goods are now being delivered this week but we have to take it off of the lorry as although we paid for door to door shipping this does not include unloading, I cannot do it as I returned due to ill health and have now to employ somebody to unload the goods otherwise I will be charged storage at the shippers warehouse.

The service has been disgusting all the way through.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

mitsi

Message Posted:
01/06/2009 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Thanks for that and really sorry for all the stress they've caused you. Maybe we should stick with Dolphin's, had delay in delivery from Uk to here but suited us at the time anyway and all else was fine.

bob1953

Message Posted:
21/06/2009 20:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Does anyone know how to contact the Muhtar for the Tatlisu area, and any help on the latest requirements for shipping in furniture.

Saffer

Message Posted:
14/08/2009 16:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

All our families have used them and they are good 2-3 days notice . Euromed Shipping 457 West Green Road, West Green

London, N15

020 8365 8888

britvic

Message Posted:
14/08/2009 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

We used Olaytrans and although late all was fine, sometimes if the ship carrying goods from Mersin isn't full it has to wait for more cargo and this can take weeks.

We didn't pay for a door to door service but got it anyway as the container usually has four burly men in the cabin, they even took beds upstairs etc...

I can't see them not helping you unload, nearly everyone who has used them has had this service and that's whether they paid door to door or not.

Vicki

Cruella

Message Posted:
14/08/2009 20:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

I used a man with a van his name is Huseyin Baraka he delivered door to door within 3 weeks he was very resonable and very reliable only one saucer broken, his telephone numbers are UK 07835544540 NC 05338774836. I would use him again!

Marion

Cyprus8

Message Posted:
15/08/2009 21:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

We used Jo Valentine removals. Sent three guys to our house wrapped all main furniture. They stayed in local hotel, came back in the morning. Wrapped everything else. Container arrived, they packed it all in brilliantly. Lovely bunch of guys, so careful with everything. Took photos of seal number etc. Done all our paperwork for both sides. Gave us an itinery for when we got here, that we had to do, get letter from muhktar etc, which we followed easily. Everything translated for us. Delivered on time and intact to Esentepe....excellent service, would recommend them to anybody well done Jo and guys and thank you.

Dee x

smithy

Message Posted:
15/08/2009 21:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

I did post this before you cant go wrong with Dolphin, I used them to ship my goods over, also my Son did they were spot on and no hidden fees

Wouldnt trust anyone else, heard so many bad stories

MsGarnet

Message Posted:
15/08/2009 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

We used Dolphin. We got a van we had bought, filled it to the gills with household stuff, fridge, washing machine, clothes et cetera...........up to their Depot in London and although it sailed later than initially promised, it arrived in NC completely intact, everything still inside, nothing touched. Would use them again. That said, although we haven't used Jo Valentine yet, I did make enquiries with her, about sending more stuff out - and she was very helpful (immediately) via e.mail, sending quotes and so forth, with information about sharing containers with others - I feel sure she would be just as efficient.

frankb

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Do you know if this guy drives stuff both ways as we want a van and man to go to France.

Thanks

gargar

Message Posted:
21/10/2009 15:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

If you would like to give me a call or drop me an e-mail I would be pleased to offer advise and information on moving to TRNC, one of our leading markets.

Regards

Peter

01604 604561

peter@bargateinternational.com

http://www.bargateinternational.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.