North Cyprus Tourist Board - TurKcell 3G Unlimited LIMITED Limeted only 2 limits
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > TurKcell 3G Unlimited LIMITED Limeted only 2 limits

TurKcell 3G Unlimited LIMITED Limeted only 2 limits

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

wanderer

Message Posted:
02/06/2009 14:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

So this morning the internet switches off I call Turkcell and they say I've used my 500 for the day so I'm switched off till midnight and will be switched off again if I exceed 500.(sorry for being a bad boy and using more unlimited than I should)

Once I go over 10g I will be switched off for the remainder of the 28 days and no I can not pay for a new 28 days whilst one is running .(This appears to be putting the user on the naughty step)

So I go to the offices in Girni am given a new sim and buy a 4 G top up card which has no download speed limitations or daily usage only 28 days and 4G which ever the sooner

I will now use my" unlimited " when its switched on at midnight until the 500 daily is used and then switch to my 4g card .

Call centre staff not helpful the staff in Girni really good

AnthonySmith

Message Posted:
02/06/2009 15:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Excuse my ignorance, but what's 4g?

wanderer

Message Posted:
02/06/2009 15:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

4g Allows you to down load or send 4 gig of data in a 28 day period where as the unlimited allows you 10 gig in a 28 day period but with daily limits

Its devised by a G Brown of Fyfe and Westminster in other words its always the small print

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.