North Cyprus Tourist Board - Fishing and a Boat Trip
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Fishing and a Boat Trip

Fishing and a Boat Trip

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Fishing in North Cyprus

sarahlou

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

We are looking for a Boat Trip where we can do a spot of Fishing during July.

Happy to travel from Lapta to Bogaz and beyond, we are looking for a nice Family Day out on a boat with some fishing, perhaps catch our dinner ................

Any suggestions ????????????

sarahlou

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 19:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Come on Lads.......... some one somewhere must know of a boat trip that does fishing ?????

We have posted a few times and i know its not BIG news or doesn't start a posting-riot buy any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

cronos

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 19:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Sarah.....try typing "boat trip" or "fishing trip" in the search box at the head of the page and it will throw up previous threads which may give you the advice you need.

kiwikid

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Sarahlou,

There is a guy called Barbaros who owns the Karabetca, in the Old harbour. He run fishing trips, for big fish, he knows the water well and if there are fish out there he is your best beat. He and my husband go fishing together and I have to say last year I was sick of tuna. He charges £50 for a morning or afternoon, that includes all the gear rods etc and food and drink. That price is with other people up to 6. Or you can have a private trip for £250.

His number is 0542 8530894 he does speak English but not the best, if you have any problems you are welcome to call me to sort things out. My number is 0542 8555673.

He will not be doing trips until about the 15-20 of june as there are not many Tuna around yet and he wants you to catch something.

Have fun

Angela

DutchCrusader

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 20:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

RE msg 1, sarahlou > Boat Trip where we can do a spot of Fishing during July <

=> Mrs. sarahlou, you could call Mel on this number: 05428512131. He has a nice boat ("New harbour") and he took some friends and me out fishing several times. Rods, nice food and cold drinks available. His boat will be ready for the season one of these days, he told me last Friday. Good luck!

sweep

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 20:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Go down to the kyrenia harbour and they are pullling your arm off to go on fishing trips, plenty of them as well you shouldnt have a problem choosing one to go on.

Can you please post your experience if you go fishing on the forum as i would like to go fishing whilst i am over there in aug so any advice or recomendations would be welcome.

regards sweep

sarahlou

Message Posted:
07/06/2009 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Wow, thanks so much for the suggestions............

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.