North Cyprus Tourist Board - Thanks to Helpful Members on Forum Again
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Thanks to Helpful Members on Forum Again

Thanks to Helpful Members on Forum Again

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
10/06/2009 16:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I know we all have a moan and complain sometimes, but this forum really can make life so much easier. Having checked on here for all the documents needed for renewing my driving licence, and found out by someone (on here) that the form was in Turkish, I went in yesterday to pick up a form and then last night got my Cypriot friend to help me fill it in. This morning armed with all the info given here, I went in to renew my licence. The couple before me had only "asked a friend", and were ages as they had the wrong stuff, couldn't understand the staff who equally couldn't understand them, not enough pictures, then to cap it all not enough money. Finally they were asked to take it all away and come back another day. I felt very smug that I had all the correct things, thanks to the info given out on here. What would we do without our helpful memebers. So thanks. Stella

Lilli

Message Posted:
10/06/2009 16:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

thats great news stella. good to know that the system works.Most can be so helpful. Feel sorry for the people before you. That is so frustrating. xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.