North Cyprus Tourist Board - Start of a new pandemic
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Start of a new pandemic

Start of a new pandemic

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

HAPPY FEET

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 10:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I went to a dinner party last night, where I, and other guests, enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol. I awoke this morning not feeling well, with what could be described as flu-like symptoms; headache, nausea, chills, sore eyes, etc.

From the results of some initial testing, I have unfortunately tested positive for what experts are now calling Wine Flu. This debilitating condition is very serious- and it appears this is not an isolated case. Reports are flooding in from all around the neighborhood of others diagnosed with Wine Flu.

To anyone that starts to exhibit the aforementioned tell-tale signs, experts are recommending a cup of tea and a bit of a lie down. However, should your condition worsen, you should immediately hire a DVD and take some Nurofen [Nurofen seems to be the only drug available that has been proven to help combat this unusual type of flu].

Others are reporting a McDonald's Happy Meal can also help in some cases.

HAPPY FEET

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Wine Flu does not need to be life threatening and, if treated early, can be eradicated within a 24-48 hour period. If not, then further application of the original liquid in similar quantities to the original dose has been shown to do the trick.

Good luck, hic!

decanddyl

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 23:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

warning !!! Wine flu has a nasty habit of rearing it's ugly head time after time

Sunnycee

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Happy Feet

OMG! Im supposed to be going to a dinner party tomorrow night - do you think I would be wise to cancel?

ps hope you feel better soon!

sc

everon

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 23:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

sounds much the same as vodka virus, really bad, but hey ho ! mines a double ! serefe !!!!! x

nurseawful

Message Posted:
13/06/2009 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Happy feet

Still not as dangerous as man flu as this will remain forever as the NO 1 life threatning Influenza.. And unlike wine flu it it goes away only at weekends and on golf days just to rear it's ugly head againcan last for months at a time!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.