North Cyprus Tourist Board - Sweetwater Bay - Fly Screens
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Sweetwater Bay - Fly Screens

Sweetwater Bay - Fly Screens

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Sweetwater Bay North Cyprus property review

Milou

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 16:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

After getting three other companies in and seeing the quality of their work. We have now had our fly screens fitted by a company called Deniz Pen Trading of Lefkosa. They fit the screens completely differently to other companies inasmuchas they fit an external frame and the fly screen sits within it's own dedicated frame. They have given us the exact colour match to our existing windows and doors and the quote was still the cheapest.

We are extremely happy at the quality and wormanship and would recommend them highly. You can contact this company at:

Bulent at : 0533 862 9921 (Turkish) - 0533 885 8166 (English)

Anyone is welcome to come to look at ours (C38)

Regards

millzer

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 16:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Sounds great milou, will check them out

roisin

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 08:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

are they the screens that keep sand flies out too ? Our mesh is too large and they don't keep them out.

Milou

Message Posted:
12/06/2009 13:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

roisin

I suspect that small sand flies will come in, however, I did notice a few tiny things on my bedroom mesh this morning which couldn't get in. All I can say is that we didn't spray last night and left all our sliding doors and windows upstairs open and weren't bitten although friends who have had screen flies for years tell us that we still need to spray etc.

Good luck!

Milou

Message Posted:
30/06/2009 20:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Just to let everyone know that we've now had our fly screens for a while - we're absolutely delighted with them as we can now leave all our doors and windows open at night and the colour matches the frames exactly so you don't even notice that you have them fitted - this certainly is a recommended investment in this hot weather!

People say that they don't keep sand flies out but since having the screens we've managed to sleep with doors and windows open - we've used no sprays etc. and find we haven't had any sand flies.

regards

milou

Milou

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 18:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Just to let everybody know that Mr Bulent the flyscreen man is still fitting many fly screens on site and doing an excellent job. The colour of the flyscreens matches the colour of the window frames.

Please note that if you go through Mike or Connie to contact him then they take 15% commission so you will pay more.

Mr Bulent's telephone no. is 0542 862 9921 - he doesn't speak english but will get someone to phone you back if you say you are from Sweetwaterbay.

Just for the record Keith and I found him and we DO NOT CHARGE any commission if you want to contact him through us.

regards

zhivago

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

mony thanx Milou..although as I am now residnent in Minsk I would be happy for someone arrange fly screens for me 10% or 15% fee i worth it cheaper than me flying over to supervise.. I coul dnot expect firiend to do it for me for nuffink

cooper

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

There's no fly's on you zhivago )

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.