North Cyprus Tourist Board - looking for a home for a golden retriever and a house cat -please help
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > looking for a home for a golden retriever and a house cat -please help

looking for a home for a golden retriever and a house cat -please help

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

Pixie

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

Due to a personal problem we have to give away our two lovely pets.It is breaking my heart but I must give them away to a loving family.

The dog is nearly a year old. He is white coloured and hasn't been properly trained yet. He is a very good and loving dog.

The cat is nearly 5 years old. originally a street cat, but quite handsome and very clever.

They are both very well behaved and no problem at all, as long as you feed them and play with them, and give them attention.

I can give them to one family or split them up.

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 17:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

When you say the dog is well behaved...does this mean house trained, comes when called, good with other dogs etc etc...i know retreivers are superb dogs, and i MAY know someone willing to take him...has he also had his shots, neutered etc etc...pet passport...

DD

Pixie

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 17:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

he lives in the garden. He comes when called, goes when we tell him to. understands simple instructions.

his pet passport is still with the quarantine, I will have to go and check if they have found it. He had all his shots for the first year. I didnt get him neutered.

He really is a gorgeous great animal. we love him to pieces, and its breaking both our hearts to give him away. But we have to due to family and financial reasons. We just cant look after him anymore.

Anyone who is thinking of taking him is welcome to come and spend time with him. He really is a loving gentle animal.

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you Pixie...i will pass this on, tell me, how does he walk on the leash?

DD

Pixie

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 17:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

we out one of those back things on him we dont tie him from his neck. He walks quite well. Like I said he hasnt been properly trained yet, But Im 8 months pregnant and he walks fine with me. He doesnt chase other cats because he is used to ours, and he is friendly with other dogs, in fact an all round friendly dog. Just a bit of a coward.

daisy dukes

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Cowards are good, especially when confronted with assertive dogs...i'm sure you'l get a lot of other folk wanting to have a look, but i get back to cyprus next week, if he's still available we'l come and take a look see..

DD

puppylover

Message Posted:
11/06/2009 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

Pixie.....do you have a phone number that you can be contacted on please?

leeroyy

Message Posted:
13/06/2009 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

hi pixie... me and my mother are really interested ın this dog. we have a golden retriever boy of our own allready, which is also a coward, and would love a second. do you have a number on whjıch ı could contact you??? thanx alot

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.