North Cyprus Tourist Board - Crsytal Bay Marina - Maintenance - Evergreen Developments
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Crsytal Bay Marina - Maintenance - Evergreen Developments

Crsytal Bay Marina - Maintenance - Evergreen Developments

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

roughandslow

Message Posted:
21/06/2009 14:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Has everybody had the maintenance contract through? Well we think they have got a cheek, asking for monies upfront when the utilities haven't been completed. It states in the original contract - Clause 6- that after the 1st May purchasers came claim a penalty of £100 per month. They have built in a get out statement saying that if the utility providers hold them up, then the penalty cannot be invoked, rubbish, if the works aren't finished of course they wouldn't connect. Our apartment has still got snags, plaster work around a A/C unit, which was supposed to have been rectified months ago. We emailed Nurten and Jenny last week - Guess what - no reply. Is anybody else having the same problems.

gooligan

Message Posted:
21/06/2009 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Ask them to prove to utility companies have held them up,in writing.

I bet they cant.Evergreen have pulled this stunt on every build to get out of paying for late completion.

roughandslow

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Good idea, as you say I bet they can't.

120 apartments claiming could be interesting

Chrystal

Message Posted:
08/11/2009 06:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Has your contract been backdated to 15th September? I have not even got the handover yet so am not happy about that!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
08/11/2009 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Is it not Lynx who are the maintenance company ?? if so why are they taking over a unfinished site, i wonder ?? p'raps im wrong tho lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
08/11/2009 21:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

No M/C can lose out managing whether site is finished or not , M/C still get paid !!!

tamand

Message Posted:
09/11/2009 09:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

What a lot of tosh pipie, and you know it but reading over ur posts thats no suprise aren't you one who didnt pay and m/c resigned from site, remember m/c are not responsible for finishing off sites the developer is maintenance can only maintain whots there and every body has to start someplace when you get handover and sign document as happy you are accepting that maintenance can start charging you, if you havnt signed that peice of paper then you dont have to pay simple as that but the more that dont pay the longer it drags on for but youll get people who dont pay/wont pay / cant pay everyplace

as i see it people the fact if you have a lot of community pools this takes loads a money to upkeep and the smaller estates pay a lot more than the big uns, if a big un has 400 houses and 5 pools they will pay a lot less than the one with 100 houses and 5 pools, and theres a lot of them in north cyprus, i know 1 that has only about 65 houses on it and has 4/5 pools and the fees are huge do

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/11/2009 09:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Tamand .

Get your facts right tamand. there were more than one owner that were unhappy with the site you are reffering to.common sense says even one non payer cannot be responsible for for a M/C to walk .There were more than a few unhappy with that site as it was then and well you know it !!

Start another thread and i will debate with you, not fair to take this thread off topic !!!!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
09/11/2009 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Who wants to work for nothing? Or even loose money.

If they don't get paid then they cannot put men and resources into a job.

Result is they walk away.

You need to be able to differentiate between what a developer is responsible for and what a maintenance compamy is responsible for.

Some people are incapable of making this decision.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
09/11/2009 16:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Sorry pi[pie dont understand your reply no 6 ??? mebees you could explain ???

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.