North Cyprus Tourist Board - Final Approval, Final Kocan.How to get one???
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Final Approval, Final Kocan.How to get one???

Final Approval, Final Kocan.How to get one???

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

ROBIN HOOD

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 12:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Has anyone got any idea

a) how to go about getting final approval if your builder is being "Intransigent"?

b) what are the costs involved.

c) who can do it.

The site I'm on is finished. Well you know the score the walls are up the windows are in and the roof is on. All services connected. A clean (withot impediment) Field Kocan has been issued. Any help in getting the real thing would be appreciated.

fire starter

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 14:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

i think you will need to hunt down that builder. try the local coffee shop for starters, someone must know where he is.

my friends had the same problem with private seller, it only took three days of asking around and they found him.

cyprus is a small place, he can't have gone far!

Codger

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 14:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

You do not give much detail but the person who's name is on the Kochan or the person granted POA by the name on the Kochan have to apply.

The land must have been parcelised

The property is finished as per the approved plans

The cost is very little, not 100% sure as costs alter on a whim but under £50 unless you employ somebody to help you or there are taxes owing on the land/property.

Hope this helps

Codger

the butler

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi ROBIN HOOD,

First of all have all the owners received their permission to purchase?

Has the site been parcelised?

If the answer to the above is yes, then you will need to find the builder and ask him what the hold up is. It could be he doesn't have the money to pay his taxes.

If the answer is no, then you will have to wait until parcellisation has taken place. I am given to understand

that this is taking a long time, unless you get this fast tracked by paying privately. The cost I believe is £450 per household.

The butlers wife

cyprusairsoft

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 18:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

some builder who cat pay their taxes are issuing a joint name title transfer

not sure how useful this is.

my solicitor is forcing builder who doesnt want to play ball with taxes by using some outstanding monies to pay tax.

ROBIN HOOD

Message Posted:
22/06/2009 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks for the help. We know who the builder is. PTP, and Parcel Kocan have been issued , to my knowledge, for 3 of the 9 Plots. Could be that the rest are mortgaged? Went to see the builder on Fraday, he refused to see 4 of us, all same estate, told us via Secretary it will be 6-8 weeks. In a pigs ear comes to mind.

That's why the question can we get some one to do the final aproval for us, 'cos I don't think the builder gives a monkey's.

I'll get my lawyer to check if all the taxes are clear that might be the hang up since our famous (infamous) Design and Construction company are renowned for being financialy "restricted". Especially when it comes to doing things for customers. Not that it stops them buying new Mercs or things like that.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.