North Cyprus Tourist Board - Job Well Done - Bracey Builders
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Job Well Done - Bracey Builders

Job Well Done - Bracey Builders

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

witchfinder

Message Posted:
24/06/2009 18:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

We would like to thank kirk and leona & crew for the recent builders clean and shower doors they fitted in our apartment, plus the little extras. An excellent job professional done and great people to know. We would like to recommend them for all your building needs, you will even have some change to spend as well, as good rates.

gates

Message Posted:
24/06/2009 21:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

high you 2 glad you got home safe and although you were sufering the norm probs we could offer you our services and look forward to your return kind regards kirk

stanley1

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 14:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi witchfinder i have a friend who is asking for a builers clean on her 3 bed apartment, how much was yours if you dont mind me asking?

witchfinder

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 00:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Stanley1, my best advice is to contact them direct through the website as they will do a personal quote for your circumstances i.e. size of property and any other work you may want done. We had two sets of shower doors fitted as well. We were very impressed with the quality of work, effieciently done, consultating us all the way before anything was done. We are happy with the price we paid which was pretty much the same as quoted before they started. They have a website with all the contact details. (I not sure how to add the link)

gates

Message Posted:
27/06/2009 09:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

high stanly 1 would take pleasure in quoting for your clean and anything else we could help you with http://www.braceybuilders.com or email kirkbracey@yahoo.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.