North Cyprus Tourist Board - Not sure if this is the right place (legal advise on resale)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Not sure if this is the right place (legal advise on resale)

Not sure if this is the right place (legal advise on resale)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mercs

Message Posted:
25/06/2009 11:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Sorry to come on here and post a downbeat message, it's just I'm hitting deadend after deadend in trying to get some advise on my situation...

I bought a property via First Homes Worldwide (Santa Fe were the constuctor) back in 2005 as an investment. Like many others, First Homes pretty much disappeared off to Dubai as soon as I paid and I had no contact with them but was put in touch with Santa Fe to do the re-sale in mid 2006...

After some bumpy grounds where a member of their sales team lied for 6 months about having my property on the re-sale list, I eventually got the ball rolling and the property was sold in February of this year for around the price i paid for it -i will be honest in the end I just wanted my money back in the UK as it was clear that this was a BIG mistake. however, since the sale Santa Fe have made no attempt to forward the money to me and despite numerous calls, emails and attempts to find out why, they just ignore me. What options do I have going forward

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.