North Cyprus Tourist Board - Recomendation For Swimming Pools
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Recomendation For Swimming Pools

Recomendation For Swimming Pools

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
25/06/2009 14:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Needed our balance tank sealing, tried and tried to get a sensible qoute since March, and more importantly the right product, once its done and its filled with water its a pretty big job to rectify later. RESULT, Did everthing they said they said would do, returned every phone call, turned up on the dot, came back after hours 7 ,30pm to apply the final coat of finish, Perfect English, explained everything in detail, He,s the guy to use, he deals with every aspect of pool work except electrics. You could eat your dinner out of our balance tank now, it is a beautiful smooth clean non porous surface, and of course this will help with water maintenance, I believe you can use this product on virtually any surface inside or out, we will probably get the over flow channel coated with it in time, in the meantime GOOD LUCK Jewels with your new business. Almost forgot his phone number, 0533 831 6469 ( may be he should call it Jewels Pools )

jewels

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

thank you so much for your kind remarks, will phone you in a while to arrange for your tile swap.

negativenick

Message Posted:
05/07/2009 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

jewels, forget about a tile swap - can you arrange a Wife swap, my missus is getting on my nerves.....

jay76

Message Posted:
05/07/2009 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

What is the name of product and where can it be brought from.

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
05/07/2009 21:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

jay 76 the product comes from Turkey, I have a superb glossy brochure on it but its all in Turkish, I dont think you can buy it, the guy who does it for Jewels as the agency, and also it is very important to know how to mix it I believe it has to be weighed and mixed, and during its curing process it is dangerous, but once dry it is perfectly safe, I hope I have given you the correct information, They also showed me yesterday a totally clear version of the product, wich puts virtually a hard clear glaze on to most surfaces,

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.