North Cyprus Tourist Board - Crystal Bay / Evergreen Developements
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Crystal Bay / Evergreen Developements

Crystal Bay / Evergreen Developements

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

suntanman

Message Posted:
18/04/2007 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 59 in Discussion

Hi,

Just discovered this forum, is anyone buying a property on one of Evergreen's sites?

I am buying one at Crystal Bay View, and would love to have contact with other purchasers.

dicko

Message Posted:
19/04/2007 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 59 in Discussion

We are also buying an apartment from Evergreen & also at Crystal Bay View. We also have a friend who is also buying on same site. Please get in touch so we can compare notes etc....

malteser

Message Posted:
19/04/2007 21:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 59 in Discussion

Hello, my mother and I are also buying with Evergreens at Crystal Bay Village. Approaching final stages - just returned from visiting NC - will go out again in July hopefully for final snagging!

suntanman

Message Posted:
19/04/2007 22:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 59 in Discussion

Hi dicko,

Nice to find someone else buying on Crystal Bay View, which block are you in?

we are in E block ( the one with a b******* great tree in front of us! one of the perils of buying off plan I suppose. We have been told it will be trimmed in size nearer completion.

Have you heard anything from E'green recently in regard to electric/water connections and maintenance costs etc. we've had no contact since 24 March!

we keep emailing, but aren't getting anywhere.

Have you been to, or seen the site recently, as we haven't even been to Cyprus, however,have made contact with another buyer on our site via a different web site chat forum who sent us some photos from their visit in early March. The latest we have heard is that our block should be completed mid May, and site completion estimated Aug. We are going over in 8 weeks time (June) to see progress and hopefully staying in our apartment for 3 weeks in Sept. Did you know that we are getting our own water storage depot for all Crystal Bay projects? don't know where it is to be sited yet, or if there will be any extra charges for this.

suntanman

Message Posted:
19/04/2007 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Malteser

Nice to hear from another Crystal Bay buyer, as your project is nearer completion than ours, have you any info regarding connections of electric/water which E'green were looking into trying to sort out on behalf of their clients prior to arrival at their properties.

How is the area looking, we have been told that the beach area is to be developed, and sand imported, any sign of this yet?

How have you found the quality of build, and any snagging problems to date?

dicko

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 59 in Discussion

Hi suntanman,

We are in block H. Evergreen emailed us approx 6 weeks ago to advise that H would be completed in approx 6 weeks time (now!) & advising that once completed they would email us for our next stage payment (which will be the total amount , all bar 2.5k). They did send some photos but did not really give us any more detail than photos on their web site. They also confirmed that the site should be completed by end of July/August. Our friend has been advised the same & that his block will be finished by mid May.

We have been to the site (last July) & have seen the quality of the build as 3 blocks had been completed then. The build quality appears to be very good & the internal fittings (tiles bathrooms, kitchen) had been done to a good standard.

Our solicitor tells us that she has been to the site a couple of times & is satisfied with progress.

We have not heard re utility connections & was not aware of the water storage depot.

We are going out on 6th May for 2 weeks & will find out more then & let you know. but if you do find out any more info re water/electric etc please let us know & we will do likewise.

suntanman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 11:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Dicko

When I get home from work I'll email you latest photos I have. E'greens website construction update is a bit of a joke isn't it.

Will contact you later, a little busy right now

stagman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 13:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 59 in Discussion

Hi,

I am also buying an apartment @ Crystal Bay View in E Block so it looks like we are going to be neighbours suntanman.

I have e mailed Nurten @ Evergreen today to ask her about the Water Storage Tank and completion date of the complex.Will keep you informed whwn i hear something.

Think we will need to hire a chainsaw to get rid of that bloody tree.Dont think it is likely to have a conservation order on it.

suntanman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 59 in Discussion

Hi stagman

Ever since receiving the very first photo of E block at foundation stage, I have been hounding Evergreen to either have the tree removed or drastically pruned. They tell me that you have to apply to the local council for permission, as the removal of trees is illegal in N Cyprus! I have been promised by Nurten that it will be pruned nearer completion of the site. Its a bit of an eyesore isn't it, and it looks like it will prevent alot of light entering our apts. not to mention attracting mosquitos. But look on the posetive, it will be a great sun shield?

stagman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 15:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Suntanman

I have emailed Nurten earlier today regarding the Water storage tank and she has replied confirming that this will be sited underground behind block H.

Looking at the latest picture the tree will need some drastic pruning may have to do some cutting ourselves if we are not happy.

Nurten also confirmed that the whole site is scheduled to be completed by September .

suntanman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 16:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Neighbour!

We must have received the same picture with our email from Nurten today.

The tree is doomed!!!! glad you are in agreance. If we both keep on to Nurten about it I am sure something will be done.

If you are interested, I'll email a few photos from a contact whom lives over there and has kindly kept us updated with a few pics. I have also got a few (30) of the site area which were taken early March courtecy of another buyer in block F.

Do you intend to use your apt as a holiday home, or are you going to rent it as a holiday apt?

Sept completion is getting a little worrying for us, as we have booked flights for 31 Aug ( hoping to stay in our apt) for 3 weeks,on the strength of being told by E'green that it would be a good time to holiday as everything would be complete!

Are you the friend of dicko, mentiond earlier in this thread, or another buyer?

suntanman

Message Posted:
20/04/2007 21:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 59 in Discussion

Hi All,

Stagman & Dicko, hope you received the photos I emailed.

I have just received an email from Nurten with replies to certain questions:

Water/ Electric: has any progress been made for the connection of these on behalf of the buyers ? Will know closer to completion.

Site Maintenance: have the charges been established? if so are the fees paid monthly/quarterly/monthly. Where will the office be located, and what company will be taking charge of maintenance? Will know closer to completion.

Water storage plant: where is this to be located, and is there expected to be an additional charge that is not been previously mentioned? A large water tank will be located underground behind Block H.

Beach area: We have heard that Crystal Bay beach is to be developed, with sand imported, is this true?

Access to Crystal Bay View: Is the access road to the right of the site at the lower level between E block and the villas adjacent. You have said that Evergreen do not own the land in front of us, but have noticed that it is being used as storage of building materials and also access for construction vehicles, will the land be tidied up and cleared after the completion of the site? The access road is the same as detailed on the site plan. Yes the land will be tidied up once the site has been completed.

Note there was no comment regarding the beach area!

stagman

Message Posted:
21/04/2007 12:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 59 in Discussion

Suntanman,

Yes i am the friend of Dicko.If we get agreement from everyone in block E the tree will have to be severly pruned.It should not really interfere with my views as i have bought one of the penthouses.

I intend to use my apartment as a holiday home and do not really intend to rent it out,perhaps only to close family & friends.

Thanks for the photos keep in touch.

Dicko should be able to give us some further information as to the progress as he is going out there in early May.

suntanman

Message Posted:
21/04/2007 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Stagman;

We agree with your comments regarding E Block owners to put pressure on Evergreen to get someting done about the tree. Have you requested it to be cut down or severley pruned, as we have constantly,if not please do, the more we lobby Evergreen the more chance we have of getting some results.

Hope you don't wear clogs if you sleep walk, think about us underneath.

suntanman

Message Posted:
27/04/2007 23:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Evergreenies

Nothing to report, just didn't want this thread slipping on to the next page!

Dicko... have a good trip next week, hope you keep in contact on progress of the site.

dicko

Message Posted:
28/04/2007 10:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 59 in Discussion

Thanks suntanman-will keep you posted.

spud1

Message Posted:
22/05/2007 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 59 in Discussion

hi any info on crystall bay the builders are Hampshire developments

suntanman

Message Posted:
22/05/2007 20:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 59 in Discussion

Hi spud1

Are you buying on a new development or a resale property?

your post on 'maps' was asking directions to Crystal Bay View.. that is an Evergreen development, I've not heard of Hampshire developments and cannot find a web site link to them.

Is it Crystal Bay in Bahceli?

breezyboy

Message Posted:
25/05/2007 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 59 in Discussion

Hampshire developements have a sign up as you drop down into Crystal bay from the Blue bay apartments , on the left/ sea side.I cannot remember if there is a phone number, but it has nothing to do with crystal bay/Evergreen.

stagman

Message Posted:
16/06/2007 01:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 59 in Discussion

Just got back from N Cyprus,had a wonderful break and got to see my completed apartment on Crystal Bay View.

Must say that the quality of the build from Evergreen is excellent and they hope to have the site completed by early October with a hand over date sometime in November.

ilovecyprus

Message Posted:
16/06/2007 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 59 in Discussion

The trouble I have with any posts relating to Evergreen is whether they are genuinley from a satisfied customer or whether they are from a masquerading company employee attaempting to move their posting to the top of the list.

Apologies stagman if you are the genuine article

suntanman

Message Posted:
16/06/2007 20:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 59 in Discussion

Hi stagman

Glad you had a good holiday, and good news that our block is now completed.

We fly out to Cyprus tomorrow, and will be visiting the site next wednesday to see things for ourselves.

ilovecyprus

Yes we are BOTH genuine buyers at Crystal Bay View, and have spoken to each other outside the forums.

I live in South Yorkshire and have never even been to Cyprus!

Middle Easter

Message Posted:
21/06/2007 09:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 59 in Discussion

Just read suntanman's reply (no 12 in thread). Does anyone have any answers to his questions regarding....

Crystal Bay Beach Development, Access Roads etc etc in fact anything relating to the infrastructure that Evergreen (or even by any private companies) may be putting in place around the Crystal Bay/Pearl Bay developments

Crystal Bay & associated local Evergreen developments, are already in a good position i.e. natural bay & between golf course & mariuna, but simply would be the no 1 place to be if some of the above enhancements were 'sorted'

.....unless of course you are a wearly traveller fighting with cocks in Lapta - what nonsense, I wasted 10 minutes of my time readig that message+replies

TRNC Information always seems a bit thin on the ground when it comes to detail, so who out there is in the know?

Thanks

DONTY

Message Posted:
21/06/2007 12:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 59 in Discussion

hi Middle Easter

why not email Evergreen and get it straight from them as anything else will be second hand news with a touch of chinese whispers?

this is what i did with my builder.

suntanman

Message Posted:
02/07/2007 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 59 in Discussion

Just returned from our first visit to TRNC to see progress of our purchase at Crystal Bay View.

I can only agree with all fellow purchases of Evergreen's properties, that the quality of build and finish is Excellent, and I am more than satisfied with what I am buying, from the location of the site, to the finishing touches of the build.

Spent almost half a day with Evergreen ,both in the office and on site. All our questions were answered.

I believe there have been one or two delays with construction to some of their developments, but these have been beyond their controll ( reasons were also backed up by our Estate agent and Solicitor )

I have returned to the UK 100% satisfied, and can't wait to get back over there again so see further progress in 8 weeks time

Geoff1131

Message Posted:
12/07/2007 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 59 in Discussion

Hi all you Crystal Bay Viewers, just thought I would introduce myself. Me and my brother and sister in law have bought the two penthouses on I block and my neice and her husband have bought a gound floor plot on H block. I intend to live over there when its all done and dusted, I am divorced and only have my son who is nearly 15 to think about and he loves the place so is looking forward to flying over as many times as he can.It appears from reading posts on quite a few boards that there are a lot of folk unhappy with their lot in TRNC I dont belong to this group as I'm sure those of you who have seen the development will agree it is first class as regard to workmanship and materials. We all have to remember that we are buying in Cyprus and the mindset there is far from the English one (thank God) I am sure it will be worth the wait when we can get around the pool with a few Effes's . Well folks looking forward to meeting you all one day. Geoff.

suntanman

Message Posted:
12/07/2007 12:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Geoff

Isn't it nice to get some posetive feedback, especially with all the negativity being spread around on other forums and certain individuals.

I think we are very fortunate to have picked a first class development in a beautiful setting.

As we have all said before, the builds are top notch, and I have no regrets or doubts about our purchase in TRNC.

Some construction companies are charging silly amounts of money for 'industrial cleaning' on completion, wehereas even under construction, ours will need only a mop and bucket to spruce things up a bit.

Hope to meet you all around the pool some time.

malteser

Message Posted:
12/07/2007 21:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 59 in Discussion

hello geoff - great to hear from another northerner - we are virtual neighbours - going to have a nosey round Crystal Bay View when I fly out this Saturday

see ya!

suntanman

Message Posted:
12/07/2007 21:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 59 in Discussion

Hi malteser

Let us know how the swimming pool is getting along, they were digging it out while we were there two weeks ago.

Thanks

dicko

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Geoff

Also buying at CBV-block H. Agree with all you say & hope to meet up with all soon.

Hi Malteser-have a good time & hope all goes well Let us know how things are progressing when you get back

Hi Suntanman-Nurten sent us a recent picture of swimming pool-Just a big hole at the momen but i'm sure further progress has been made since photo was taken.

Geoff1131

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 21:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 59 in Discussion

Hi again all, thanks for the welcome, and yes it is good to be positive suntanman, when you read some of the posts it must put an awful lot of people off from buying in the TRNC. I have spent nearly 15 years working overseas and always thought that England was the best place to live (not work, hence my time away) but that feeling has gone now, sad really but thats life. When I think of the other countries I've worked in, they all have their own plusses and minuses and I am sure we will find TRNC the same but I dont think I have ever been to a place quite as liad back as Cyprus and that is what drew me to the place.I hope you have a great holiday Malteser while your there please try to gee them up with the rest of my plot, it appears that me and my brother are the only ones left on site with no home. By the way you say we are neighbours, where are you based?

And Hi Dicko you are in the same block as my neice and her husband we must get together for a BBQ we will have it at Lynseys shes good at organising everyone. See you all soon Geoff.

Geoff1131

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 21:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 59 in Discussion

Hi again all, thanks for the welcome, and yes it is good to be positive suntanman, when you read some of the posts it must put an awful lot of people off from buying in the TRNC. I have spent nearly 15 years working overseas and always thought that England was the best place to live (not work, hence my time away) but that feeling has gone now, sad really but thats life. When I think of the other countries I've worked in, they all have their own plusses and minuses and I am sure we will find TRNC the same but I dont think I have ever been to a place quite as liad back as Cyprus and that is what drew me to the place.I hope you have a great holiday Malteser while your there please try to gee them up with the rest of my plot, it appears that me and my brother are the only ones left on site with no home. By the way you say we are neighbours, where are you based?

And Hi Dicko you are in the same block as my neice and her husband we must get together for a BBQ we will have it at Lynseys shes good at organising everyone. See you all soon Geoff.

Geoff1131

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 21:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 59 in Discussion

Sorry about that, hit the send button twice. (no more wine for me)

gooligan

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 22:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 59 in Discussion

Been down there today,JCB digger was ripping up the road(well track) ready for the electric cable to link up over the road.Things are progressing.

suntanman

Message Posted:
13/07/2007 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 59 in Discussion

gooligan

Thanks for latest news.

Did you get my email last week thanking M & S for the cold drinks while we were on site?

Sorry we missed you, maybe catch up in Sept ,I owe you an Efes.

And thank for recommending the Esentepe Villa Hotel, we met some really nice people and thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

malteser

Message Posted:
14/07/2007 01:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 59 in Discussion

hello all, last post from me until i get to an internet cafe - in TRNC! leave tomorrow - will do lots of nosying first thing Sunday and try and get back to y'all Monday! Geoff - I'm on the Wirral!

Leochad

Message Posted:
14/07/2007 18:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 59 in Discussion

Hello everyone,

We are buying in F block (next block to Suntanman).

Been over twice to inspect and can't wait for completion.

Quite a few of us now. Must have head count - it's going to be one helluva party.

suntanman

Message Posted:
15/02/2008 22:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 59 in Discussion

There have been a couple of reports from owners on Beach Resort relating to the cost of connection for electricity.

It appears that the costs have risen significantly from previous quotes from Evergreen ( 3 times more )!

From what I can gather, it was Evergreens understanding that the electric company were to part fund the connections, but are not now going to contribute, so the costs are to be transferred to the buyer!

It seems that it affects all Crystal Bay sites, even if you have paid the final bill and taken posession of your property.

I haven't had a bill for any more money yet, but understand that a forum member from Blue Bay (who has had handover) has just been told they owe more money.

Are there any other Evergreenies out there who can add anything to this?

http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus/messages.msnw

glencoe

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 18:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 59 in Discussion

Hi All Just an update for you all

I was down at Evergreen Crystal bay breeze this morning and there is a lot of activity on this site at present, Paths being laid, walls being channelled for A/C units etc. was also speaking to one of the foremen and he reckons that the project should be nearing completion in about 7/8 weeks

and this was backed up by Mustafa (Nazar's)

Good luck and I will keep you posted

panhandler

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 59 in Discussion

Hi my old sun !

As I have handed over and completed as per my contractual obligations with evergreen i willl not be paying any other associated costs that have since come to light in recent weeks

However it is possible that evergreen will have a case to apply these chages to those who have yet to meet this obligation stage payment in there contracts

I suggest that the extra paymenst that they are looking for are subject to negations with your solicitor and the buildier, afterall the solicitor should be looking after your interests

Grasshopper

Message Posted:
04/03/2008 22:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 59 in Discussion

I think we may be niegbours No 12 Crystal Bay Village.

Just returned - not long to go - will you be visiting soon.

Kind Regards

Ethna

suntanman

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 07:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 59 in Discussion

Grasshopper,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to have another 'Evergreenie' on board.

We are over again 01 May for two weeks, hoping for handover, it seems that the only delay may be the supply and connection of electric meters

spud1

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 11:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 59 in Discussion

hi suntanman re message 17 only just picked up your message my apartment has been completed since last may i have used it at least 4 times back over there today just on my way now to airport it is hampshire develepments about 100meters past bahceli turning there are only 28 apartments with 2 pools and a tennis court regards spud1

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 17:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 59 in Discussion

I've tried calling Daniel Bond several times and used to get "the number you are calling is not available." It now says "the number you are dialing is not assigned". Has Daniel left the company?

Grasshopper

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Suntanman,

We have electricity, we registered last week with the Electric , you have to do it in person, you take the original stamped contract + copy, Passport + copy

a copy of evergreen's Invoice + a postage stamp that Evergreen will supply.

I think we may have been a bit previous in my dreams I see Crystal Bay all lit up ablaze with lights & loud music all at my expense.

Regards

Grasshopper

suntanman

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 59 in Discussion

Timothycadman

Daniel was at Evergreen in Nov last year. I think he's out of the country at the moment.

Grasshopper

You must have been lucky, and had a meter installed while they were available. I've been told there are none on the island, so will have to wait until the next batch arrives, hopefully before our next visit. I don't know whether we can take posession without a meter in place.

punchy

Message Posted:
05/03/2008 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 59 in Discussion

Hi Grasshopper, I am your other neighbour (No 10), I think my wife spoke to friends of yours last year, are you from Whitstable ? Are you happy with the villa ? I take it you paid the extortionate electric supply costs. I am still waiting for Evergreen to get back to me as I have some otstanding issues.

All the best

Punchy

Grasshopper

Message Posted:
06/03/2008 21:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 59 in Discussion

Hello Punchy,

Yes you met our friends they gave me an e-mail address for you but the messages kept being returned. Yes I paid the Electric I did query it with my solicitor asking her to check it but she never came back so I paid. As for the Villa I am very pleased re location and I like the layout but the fixtures & fittings and some of the workmanship let it down, I think the windows are sub standard. It has to be put right, but overall I think when finished it will be a nice development.

I would like to know how many people are thinking of living there or if it will be mostly be holiday lets.

Regards

missionary

Message Posted:
07/03/2008 01:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 59 in Discussion

RE: Daniel Bond at Evergreen.

Dan is on 'leave of absence' for an indeterminate time. His replacement is Luke Berrisford (ex Meridies) who can be contacted at the Evergreen office just by the roundabout. HTH

mish

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
14/03/2008 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 59 in Discussion

bringing this one forward for Gazzza

turbo

Message Posted:
21/03/2008 20:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 59 in Discussion

NO more news of the "tree" did it get a "pruning"?

suntanman

Message Posted:
21/03/2008 22:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 59 in Discussion

turboturk

I take it you are refering to the tree in front of my apartment?

It has been cut back quite substantially, but unfortunately rather crudely and will need some tlc to bring it to its glory. Last time we visited the site it had a few dead branches and a large section of bark had been damaged.

We have named the tree Colin, and now think it enhances the front of our block.

We're also keen to try out some carob recepies, has anyone any experience with utilising the fruit in cooking?

turbo

Message Posted:
22/03/2008 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 59 in Discussion

Dried Carob gorund into powder, a substitute for cocoa or chocolate,

suntanman

Message Posted:
22/03/2008 23:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 59 in Discussion

Do you use the whole fruit or just the seeds?

basheer

Message Posted:
23/06/2009 02:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 59 in Discussion

theres one for sale last row furthest from the pool, for £64950

I have no detail,they say its a bungalow guess its a 2 bed appartment or complete but seems there is no view except from the side, seems they still not ready, is the price good/ also how far is it from girne and what eating is there around there or will you guys nip to town everytime you want to eat?

angels

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 59 in Discussion

Hi New restaurant and bar opening up at Crystal Bay Marina opening July and there are a few other places to eat and drink now open in the area so you dont have to travel into Kyrenia which is about 20/ 25mins away.

Marina apartments will be a good investment

angels

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 59 in Discussion

Hi New restaurant and bar opening up at Crystal Bay Marina opening July and there are a few other places to eat and drink now open in the area so you dont have to travel into Kyrenia which is about 20/ 25mins away.

Marina apartments will be a good investment

northernlad 2

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 23:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 59 in Discussion

Cen,

Do you have anything to do with the bar and is it to be called Angels, we are on CBM and coming out at the end of July will the bar be up and running by then it would be very handy to be able to pop in for an efes or two and not have to drive.

Keith

angels

Message Posted:
26/06/2009 23:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 59 in Discussion

Hello Keith I know of the person opening the restaurant and no it will be called JOYA yes I look forward to having few EfES will see you in the bar. I was on site yesterday and the Bar was being delivered and the painting was done and windows in wont be long now and yes no more driving great

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.