North Cyprus Tourist Board - new member, hello
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > new member, hello

new member, hello

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

oddbod

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 15:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hello everybody i have just joined the board and am coming out to TRNC in May to set up my villa and furniture as the builder says it will be ready then so here,s hopeing I am buying in Tatlesu on a small development of 4villas called mimosa grove, can anybody tell me if there is a good company who do gardens and also for looking after places in the owner,s absense

thanks oddbod

jock1

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 15:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Hello oddbod welcome to the forum, try http://www.glencoecyprus.com

glen should be able to help.

regards jock

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Oddbod

Welcome.

Greg who owns Glencoecyprus lives in Esentepe so is local to you.

Karen

simbas

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

hi oddbod , welcome to the forum , hope you enjoy the posts and the help that goes with it '

good luck , simbas

oddbod

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Blimey that was quick thanks a lot orange and jock, i,ll try Glenco

berty

Message Posted:
17/03/2008 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

We use lynx and am very satisfied http://www.lynxcyprus.com for a look see

elenia

Message Posted:
18/03/2008 15:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

I use Glencoe Cyprus and find their service to be great. They always respond promptly and the work is always done to high standards. I must admit I was a bit dubious at first as after shopping about their rates were extremely competitive but in all honesty I am completely happy with their service.

oddbod

Message Posted:
18/03/2008 16:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Hello again,

thanks for your input it has been a great help, I e-mailed the linx and Glenco and have got an e- mail back emmediately from Greig in esentepe, but i am confused as he says he is in england just now ? but anyway his people went out this morning and after two phonecalls to me to try and find my place, they eventually found it and are giving me a price by tomorrow they gave me a price for my pool over the phone which was good so thats another problem solved.

oran ge and spud and bertie you have been great, i hope to be over in may for a couple weeks

any good places to eat in tatlesu yet,

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
18/03/2008 16:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Oddbod

As yet there are very few around.

There have been discussions over the past month or so about restaurants in the area.

Here are a few.

Kaplica Hotel/Beach Restaurant (about 15 minutes drive from Tatlisu heading towards the Karpas.

Coming back towards Esentepe you have

Eagles Nest (great views, food good but a bit pricey)

Antique (expensive and food very hit and miss)

Alkans (good hosts, Sharron and Alkan) If Alkans mother is there then the food is good, if Alkans is cooking don't bother. Prices are all in sterling.

Esentepe Villa Hotel, under new management (Greg had the lease previously (Glencoe)) a good place for ex-pats. I don't know what the food is like as I've not eaten there personally since the new people took over but recent reports have been very good.

There are 3 in Esentepe village, Esentepe Restaurant just as you enter the village. Almost next door is Ros'ies then further on up the road is Tumba.

There is also a restaurant in Karaagac (drive past it all the time but can still never remember how its spelt!).

Continuing on the main road you have the Golf Course then Alagadi where there are quite a few different ones.

Karen

glencoe

Message Posted:
21/03/2008 13:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Hello everyone,

Am back at the desk now after my trip to the UK and we were glad to help oddbod - many thanks Karen & elenia for your kind referral,

There are a couple of small local restaurants at Tatlisu, both basic but good value and clean, one is almost across from the petrol station and the other is about 1/2 mile further on the road to Kaplica on the left, I believe it is called Yaman's, they do good fish dishes

Greg

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.