North Cyprus Tourist Board - Sweet Water View, Tatlisu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Sweet Water View, Tatlisu

Sweet Water View, Tatlisu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Sweetwater Bay North Cyprus property review

Beths

Message Posted:
21/04/2007 01:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi I am also new to the site, noticed a post from Vienna girl about this development and believe we could have brought on the same one. Phase 1 of the site is 30 villas - we purchased while visiting in Feb.

Vienna girl

Message Posted:
27/04/2007 17:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Beths

think this is the same place, we also bought whilst visiting in Feb. Which plot number did you get? are you going to live there or rent it?

Beths

Message Posted:
27/04/2007 21:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

We have brought plot 17, intend to use as holiday home just for family and friends at this stage but my parents are hoping to use it 2-3 months during the winter months.

I'm not sure whether they have actually started building yet, my cousin is going over bank holiday weekend so will be able to get an update then. Did you go through Unwins?

Vienna girl

Message Posted:
28/04/2007 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

yes, we bought through Unwins, I thought they were pretty good. From what the builder said to us I don't think they are clearing the site until May / June, then they will start. Let me know what your cousin has seen though, maybe they have started early, I think they were selling well. We are going back in September, we have family living there, so can update you then.

We got plot 25, also thinking of doing the same as you, renting to friends/family.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.