North Cyprus Tourist Board - Satelite TV and reccommendations
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Satelite TV and reccommendations

Satelite TV and reccommendations

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

Wireless

Message Posted:
11/07/2009 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

I need someone to connect me to a satelite system - i want basic english speaking channels like CNN or BBC news 24 - rest can be turkish

I've got a technomate - and a tv but no dish - anyone got any reccommendations phone number and possible prices?

thanks

arrry

Message Posted:
11/07/2009 11:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Try Tektan, they are doing a one off payment of £160 for Nilesat, which includes quite a few english speaking channels. It includes BBC World and CNN

Brinsley

Message Posted:
11/07/2009 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Look at D-Smart, one off payment with plenty of English programs including most of the news channels.

Richard

Technician

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 06:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Wireless i can connect your satellite systems , but i dont know possible prices ,i will come and ll see your system then i can say possible prices...

Nilesat English FRee Channel List =

Fox Movies , Fox Series , CNN Int. ,BBC World, Euronews , Rotana Ch. ,City 7 ,Melody Hits , MBC 1, MBC 2 , MBC 3, MBC 4 , MBC Max , MBC action , Al Jazeera Sport Channel 1 , Al Jazeera Sport Channel 2 ,Space Toon English

hi richard im can.

i say you that Dsmart is not good

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 08:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Dear Wireless

If you want Eng / Turkish it' a Digiturk system for you -pay tv

If you want English without paying - then you can go for a 1m dish (smaller possible- but when it rains in Cyprus....) and get Arabic channels in English on Nilesat.. BBC World - like News 24 - but for stuff outside UK, CNN, Euronews, and a Movie channels, Action series channels, and a couple of other channels that sometimes carry Eng content.. Other than the first three - all have Arabic subtitles and ads... but it's quite good ! and NO subs..

If you must have home TV..

1.8m dish - a good well installed "offset" ( upright one) will get you News24, CNN, BBC Parliament, BBC Radios 1-4, and a few God / ad channels... if you have a SKY sub you can get most of the Family / History / Animal / Music channels..

Monster 4.2m .. BBC/ ITV1/ 2 / 4 / C4 without a subscription -plus most sky channels with one.

Cheapest recommended soln.. 1.8m with SKY HD box... you can record UK content ..HD channels

euroexpress

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 09:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

try Hasan at express electronics he installs nilsat for 250 tl tel 2271242 or 0533 8513369

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.