North Cyprus Tourist Board - photovoltaic
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > photovoltaic

photovoltaic

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Pictures

tansycat

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 46 in Discussion

hi guys anyone generating electricity by sunshine

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 46 in Discussion

Not at prices been quoted for the cells!

rtddci

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 16:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 46 in Discussion

My apartment has solar panel that heat the water

Martin

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 16:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 46 in Discussion

Some people we know in Esentepe had two solar panels put onto their roof back last year in the hope of generating their own electricity. They have about 26 batteries connected to it. After about a month they gave up because it didn't generate enough electricity to keep the batteries topped up.

Karen

elko2

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 46 in Discussion

Photovoltaic cells is not a genuine alternative to normal electricity supply as things stand but it can be an alternative to generators where normal supply is not available.

The weak link in the chain are the storage batteries. The proper heavy duty heavy cycle batteries are very costly and requires replacement about every five years. These cells may become viable if we have a new regulation so that we can feed the grid during daytime and use electricity from the grid during night time. Such a regulation is compulsory in EU but backward countries like south Cyprus have not understood its importance and have complied with the regulations reluctantly. Hence they charge far more for the electricity you use from the grid and pay too little for the electricity you supply back to them during daytime.

ismet

simbas

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 46 in Discussion

i have solar panels to heat the water too

Kantara

Message Posted:
27/03/2008 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 46 in Discussion

I am looking after a house in Zeytinlik and it is completely running with photovoltaic.

The owners are very happy with the system.

Pipie

Message Posted:
27/03/2008 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 46 in Discussion

What are the instalation costs ? does any one have any more info re web sites etc please ?

Kantara

Message Posted:
27/03/2008 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 46 in Discussion

If you want to have the contact number you can send me an email: kyrenia@lycos.de

Kantara

Message Posted:
28/03/2008 14:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 46 in Discussion

Hello @ bill ellis

Did you get the contact numbers?

Kind regards

Kantara

Pipie

Message Posted:
28/03/2008 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 46 in Discussion

yes thankyou

Homeco

Message Posted:
19/05/2009 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 46 in Discussion

Hi guys,

we own a property just outside Kyrenia that we have been renting out for the last few years.

I also run a company back in the UK installing renewable energy technologies. Putting the two together i am looking into the feasability of making our villa more energy efficient, so reducing the bills (oil based power stations are not good for energy prices!!)

Do you guys think there's much demand for this kind of technology over there? Specifically, photovoltaic. I will be over there in a few weeks and hope to speak to a few rental agents. I also hope to speak with a few of our contacts over there to see about the possibility of looking into payback schemes.

If i could put a system in place that would reduce your annual electricity bills by app.' 50% for say 5 to 6000 pounds, would this be something that would attract any interest? I am thinking more about those who rent to tourists who blast the aircon all day and night and drum up massive bills!

zerochlor

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 00:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 46 in Discussion

Message 7

you can contact power your life. a shop in catalkoy. next to what used to be STOP N SHOP. which is now going to be the new tempo.

mike the owner i know fitted some Photovoltaic panels for a house up near the amaranta valley.

the panels move with the sun or follow the sun.

power your life phone number is in the buzz book.

ataturk

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 08:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 46 in Discussion

There is a company called Europlus on the righthandside going out of Kyrenia. It sells photovoltaic panels and the shop itself is run on solar panels. The owner Akin has a blown up photocopy of his electricity which reads zero. He supplies everyhting to run a house on solar but I dont know the costs. He also supplies Kenwood airconditioning units at a good price and he is also a Gunes insurance agent. I saved over 1000ytl insuring my cars and house.

If anyone is interested I can supply his number he speaks english as well.

I am not sure solar energy will be feesible in this country as mentioned in an earlier post as the governement taxes everyhting heavily. These sort of goods should be tax free but then you are competing against the thieves yourself.

Lambousa Gordon

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 46 in Discussion

Have looked into photovoltaic (as opposed to solar heating) intermittently over the past few years.

It is precisely as Ismet says. Without buy-back provisions by the Electricity Authority it simply is not economically feasible as the cost of storage and the life-expectancy of the batteries adds huge costs to the installation.

By the way, it was reported today that Kibtek owe some 200 million TL. Any ideas how that came to be Ismet?

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 46 in Discussion

Hello to all, we are in the TRNC business of renewable energy since 10 years. Our website is http://www.kibsolar.com and you may have a look to our references to see whats going on in the TRNC renewable energy sector. Also we have educational videos on the web. We supply (also for re-sellers!!) all kind of high class inverters, batterys (Elko: good solar batteries do not need to be changed after 5 years!! - these are the ones most of our competitors install - and which we service after - we give 5 years warranty on them and 15 years life expectancy if good designed!!). We also stock european made PV modules -cheaper than anyone on the island (so no need to smuggel or buy in UK - TR and than bring over - our prices are cheaper - belive me )

Anyhow, we have lost of systems runnig, we only sell reliable, (as it simply pays back much shorter then asian home made stuff - TR stuff - I am sorry to say this but it is like that) quality and efficiency is an important point for us.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 46 in Discussion

Message 4, orangekazzie: 2 Photovoltaic modules and 15 batteries, this is simply not possible to run a house on that. The power of 2 Pv modules is just not enough to fill the batteries.

1) The systems with batteries, so calles "ISLAND SYSTEMS" - you store what you need and only YOU use it. As soon as you house is a few poles away from the grid, you should consider to install an "island system" as it pays back after 7-12 years, giving you free electricity for life. Even if you need to change the batteries after 12-15 years..

2) Use as you need it: Grid feed systems or "on grid system": You install as much pv panels as you "pocket" allows you. The generated electricity is directly added in your local "home grid" making your electric meter to turn slower or even stop (in the case pv produces all of your needs) This could be an ideal sollution for offices with high bills due to hiegh consumtion in summer. Lifteme of such systems:+25years

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 46 in Discussion

A "on grid" system produces electricity for as low as 15 Euro cents, even lower if the lifexpectancy rises above the 25 years. Once Eu laws are applicated, you can even sell your electricity back to the grid and earn money. In Germany it is 40 euro cents / kW.

For sample prices and more, please visit our website.

Sunny regards,

Henrik

http://www.kibsolar.com - call Peter for a free survey: 00905338664243

AGD Solar Trading Ltd - registerd TRNC Company

Also ask for re - seller conditions - at the moment we supply all TRNC renewable energy companies with EU made modules, high quality inverters and supperior solar chargers. We also sell to Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Irak.

elko2

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 46 in Discussion

Only last week someone from Karpaz peninsula phoned me and asked if I could supply him a 5 KVA inverter to use with his photovoltaic cells. I happen to know something about the system because I am the person who introlduced inverters to north Cyprus and sold thousands of units. They produce normal electricity (230 volts, 50 Hz.) from car batteries and work quietly but the batteries die in a matter of 30 days if you use them every day. Hence the need for heavy duty batteries with such solar systems. I would class inverters into three classes: Sine wave, modified sine wave and square wave. For houses you must have the full sine wave type which is most expensive.

I advised the person to contact the people who deal in Solar Energy and he was not happy at all. He claimed that he knew all of them and was not very complimentary in his comments. So I would be more interested to hear from people who have been using these services for at lesast a yhear and are happy with it. As far as I am concerned, unless they use heavy duty batteries instead of car/track batteries, there is trouble ahead.

ismet

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 46 in Discussion

msg 19,

Ismet, we only sell sine wave inverters, PV modules made in EU, MPPT chargers, water prove connection boxes, DC fuses, special insulated solar cables, lead acid deep cycle accumulators. And all that designed for the energy needs of every single customer. Every system is different.

The problems some of our competitors have is that they

1.have no clue how to design a system properly,

2.the customer doesnt know what is needed and do need a lot of explanation which they will not get... and both cannot find a "proper solution", fe a "step by step plan", if budget is limited.

3.their supply is not good and they have to sell too expensive.

4.the customer doesnt want to pay as nothing works as "promised" and finally they often seperate in a fight...

so, if you dont mind, pass on the contact from Karpaz and i will make him happy.....

Peter

elko2

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 17:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 46 in Discussion

Peter,

I am sure you are one of the professionals in the market. I am afraid I did not get the name or the details of the man, so I have no means of contacting him. Please send me your mobile no. and this time I will record it on my phone for future reference.

I remember somebody last year from Girne area marketting some sort of silent power for the houses for use with power cuts and they were using 24 volts truck accumulators. I warned them that it would not last long but he tried to give me the standard sales talk. As you can imagine, such talk does not wash with me

ismet

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 46 in Discussion

Ismet,

my mobile is 0533 866 42 43.

the guy you mentioned is resistant to advice. i tried it, he didnt listen.

he has no clue about C 100, C 20 or C 1 ratings for an accumulator, charge/discharge currents and the relation between energy needs, accumulator size, DoD s (depth of discharge), cycle life, PV power size and so on and so on....

he just knows: car/truck batteries are cheap, stationary batteries (either for renewable energy or for back up systems) are more expensive.

he has a business link with a turkish producer and he wants to sell...

thats what i meant with "bad supply" and "too expensive".

good designed systems are not expensive as they will pay back your money invested and/or make you happy.

we offer "back up systems" as well, but our systems are fully automatic.

soon we both, my brother and me, are taking the opportunity of advanced education and we will deepen business links on the world biggest solar fair in munich.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
20/05/2009 18:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 46 in Discussion

i give you an example, ismet,

a customer bought from me twelve PV modules, 185 Wp each(via this guy mentioned above, he also did the installation incl charger, inverter and so on) . the system didnt produce enough energy as the customer has a big well pump and so on.. the customer called me three month later for another 6 modules.

i went there, analysed the system and put him a new charger in, as the old one was far far too small and a piece of s.... anyway. ( the inverter is crab too, but i couldnt change that as well)

that did cost the customer just 15% of the money he was willing to invest and the output of the PV system nearly doubled!

since that, i have a new friend.

do you like this story?

Nunu1

Message Posted:
21/05/2009 03:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 46 in Discussion

Hi Elko2 and Kibsolar,

This is an interesting posting thread....................Unfortunately the average person (With Respect) Does not understand Photovoltaic system and in particular the main part..which is important the accumalators...Batteries!....DEEP CYCLE Batteries are the correct type? Yes?

Also, So Many People get mistaken by Solar Panels to Heat Water and Photovoltaic Panels......

Ismet and Peter, I do Plan on moving to Cyprus towards the end of this Summer and would be interested in a Business meeting to discuss further developments in Cyprus etc.

Regards

nunu1

elko2

Message Posted:
21/05/2009 06:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 46 in Discussion

msg. 24

Nunu,

You can contact me anytime. My e.mail address and mobile telephone readily available on my profile.

ismet

kibsolar

Message Posted:
21/05/2009 09:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 46 in Discussion

message 13, zerochlor,

when you look up from amaranta towards Kibris Insaat, I only can see one solar tracking system.

This one had been installed by us, "kibsolar" and not "poweryourlife", they dont offer them. http://www.poweryourlife.co.uk/index.php

and i have no clue wherefrom you "know" that mike did it.

Our tel number is "published" already (see msg 22) and our competitors telefon numbers i will supply to everybody interested open on this board if requested or via emailing me.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
21/05/2009 10:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 46 in Discussion

msg, 24, hello neal

to make a long story short: in energy systems ALL parts are important and eg "deep cycle battery are ok?" isnt enough to specifiy the right one in a specific system.

using electricity (or hot water for domestic or central heating) is quite plain, energy / eg battery technology is quite theoretic ( eg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peukert%27s_law ).

As a customer usually is supplied with, as you mentioned, "average" knowledge, selling solar(electricity and/or hot water) / wind / renewable energy systems and back up systems has NOTHING to do with a "standart sales talk"..

the average customer cannot compare the different systems offered.

After they have spoken to me, they can.

Peter

Karen00

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 12:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 46 in Discussion

we are manufacturer of Photovoltaic module in China, I'd like to know that how's about Cyprus PV market? Some of people told it is kind of like Spain, going to die, can not find big business. But other told with good subsidy, still quite good market, any one can give me some sense of PV market in Cyprus?

Thanks

Karen

kibsolar

Message Posted:
05/06/2009 13:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 46 in Discussion

Karen, 900 000 citizens, divided island (see internet for political infomations) - 250 000 living in North Cyprus, rest in south. There is one company producing european pv modules here with 100MW capacity, more than enough for all of us. I think cyprus is a "no go area" for you. To small..

Karen00

Message Posted:
08/06/2009 05:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 46 in Discussion

kibsolar

in fact, i am really quite upset of hearing this news. But still I am thinking might I have some price advantage?

I had good business relationship with Greece, so I am thinking I might get some luck in North Cyprus as well. But the truth shows that it quite difficult to beat with local suppliers. 100MW, of course , quite enough for Cyprus.

by the way, I found your kibsolar is quite famous in Cyprus, wish you good business.

Might we have some talk by my MSN: chinakaren00@hotmail.com? Please add my MSN, I have some questions for you. Thanks !

kibsolar

Message Posted:
10/06/2009 21:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 46 in Discussion

Karen, I dont use msn. To much viruses around with msn programms and occupies to much Ram for such a little programm. Feel free to mail me on hp@kibsolar.com

If you intend to send me any informations about your modules, be sure to include all technical details, and much importer, the quality certificates and factory inspection.

Yes, you are right, kibsolar has a good reputation here in whole cyprus, also in turkey, iraq, uae and some european countries. This is the result of hard work, vast renewable energy knowledge, selling only the best and highest quality products - resulting in satisfied customers.

Best regards

Henrik

http://www.kibsolar.com

dizzy

Message Posted:
29/07/2009 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 46 in Discussion

Poweryourlife in Catalkoy advise and supply. Working systems can be viewed along with testimonials. Contact Mike at poweryour_life@yahoo.com

kibsolar

Message Posted:
29/07/2009 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 46 in Discussion

we, kibsolar,

are the only company in the TRNC which deals only and only with renewable energy systems and battery buffered automatic (and of course silent) back-up systems.

we offer PV modules, solar chargers, true sine wave inverter/chargers, batteries and equipment to unbeatable prices and of only best quality.

same applies for so called "solar thermals", meaning domestic hot water, central heating back up, pool heating or all in combination and space air heating as well.

THE monthly offer for august (order date): PV solar modules and a solar powered pool pump as a DIY set and easy to install.

kibsolar....the only real green company in the TRNC.

petez

Message Posted:
29/07/2009 19:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 46 in Discussion

Henrik from Kibsolar is very knowledgeable on the subject, we interviewed him a few months ago regarding Renewable energy in North Cyprus. I would recommend them if you are going to have it done.

http://www.lincguide.com/review/2009/06/cyprus/

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
30/07/2009 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 46 in Discussion

Kibsolar really are the only choice when it comes to renewable energy systems. There are many companies offering cheaper options here in TRNC but I feel they lack the insight and experience of Kibsolar.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
02/08/2009 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 46 in Discussion

Short notice: The Photovoltaic modules went down in price, so we are passing this price difference on to our customers. From 01.08.2009 our new pricelist is valid. Please delete the old one if you have one.

Pricelist vers.02 web version (easy load) -> http://www.kibsolar.com/content/files/PL2009/PL2009.htm

Pricelist vers.02 pdf file (2.25mb) -> http://www.kibsolar.com/content/files/2009AGD_PL.pdf

Special offer August: DIY Solar Pool Pumping Set incl. Solar Pool Pump + MPPT Pump Controller + 50m Solar Cable + 4 x 185Wp Photovoltaic Modules = 3555 €! -> http://www.kibsolar.com/

Have nice Sunday, regards

Henrik

http://www.Kibsolar.com - AGD Solar Trading Ltd.

AlexF065

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 00:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 46 in Discussion

There is a great deal of work going on in the US at the moment making thin film type PV and it is working out 1/3 of the cost due to the fact they are not using the silicon but they are still managing to generate at least 85% of the energy of the standard silicon using panels

I am shocked at ismets story as when i had a look at the solar irradation maps for Cyprus it seemed to be a very very feasable alternative if the builders let you down

BTW feed in tarrifs in most EU stated are almost going to tripple next year as are the grants towards this sort of self generation

Not much help in TRNC sad to say and the south could do much much more than they are

I was also looking at "GREY" water recycling methods as i feel the cost of water is also very relevant to folk in TRNC

The way the properties are built seem to be like a system walled property in uk but with the heat in the majority of the year a "British Build type home would just be far to hot for the majority of time

Lambousa Gordon

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 10:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 46 in Discussion

I stand to be corrected Alex but I'm not sure about your last observation.

The single-skin construction used here is more down to saving build costs than seasonal correction for heat and cold. In times past the walls were much thicker (400mm+) and buildings were cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Now with the normal wall being only 250mm the buildings tend to trap heat during the summer and cold during the winter.

Given the cost of heating and cooling internal areas it seems to me that substantial insulation might be useful here and cavity walls (with perhaps other insulants) might achieve better results than the single-skins we use at the moment. Also, they'd be better at damp prevention.

I too am interested in "grey" and even "brown" water recycling - with a view to using such for irrigation. BTW, a family of four - without a pool - typically uses between four and five tonnes of water a week. Please let us know how your research goes and I'll do likewise.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 11:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 46 in Discussion

The thin film technology is not so new, researches are going on since more than 20 years, but the commercial usage just got popular in the last 3-4 years.. yes, the production costs are lower, but, to be honest, the customer does not see the 1/3 difference. At the moment the production cost for 1W monocristalline is rough 1,40-1,80 €. There are sold for as low as 2,20-2,60 € per watt. The cheapest thin film modules are sold for 1,20-1,50 € per Watt. so, the difference is not really given on to the customer. also, you have to keep in mind that the best modules only reach about 50-60% effciciency compared to monocristalline modules which will end in a much hugher area covered with modules to reach the same output.. still there are no long field testings availlable on thin film modules. also the inverters need to be modified as thin film modules have a different output than monocristalline/polycrstalline modules. But, if you have any infos please share them with us so we can have a look..

kibsolar

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 11:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 46 in Discussion

Gordon, what you say is absolutly correct. The old houses here are much cooler in summer and warmer in winter, due to heavy walls an brilliant roof insulation technique - as they used seagrass in past years.. But of course, nowadays nobody thinks about this, maximum profit and non knowledge of buyers lead to this poor building standards, acctually, there are no standards..

We introduced the zero energy house in the year 2004 in TRNC - Energy Globe Award!. Even the project was advertised and was in the books of some estate agents, there was no interest at all. To build a house with nearly zero running cost would be rough 20-30% more expensive than these huts which are been build now - payback as soon as 5 years due to the high runnig cost you have with these new builds at the moment.. anyhow, infos regarding zero energy housing:

http://www.kibsolar.com/content/files/zeroenergy/ZERO_EnergyENG.pdf

http://www.kibsolar.com/content/eng/services.html#Zero_Energy_House:_

Best regards, He

Cyprusraider

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 12:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 46 in Discussion

Given the volume of concrete used here, especially in the "Skeleton" of the structure, it seems to me that cavity walls with their associated insulation will not work as they do in the UK since the concrete work will act as a "Heat Bridge" nullifying the insulation in the cavity wall. Insulating the exterior of the wall ( including the concrete lintel ) seems to be a better option and a 5cm expanded polystyrene board has been used in a number of new builds in N. Cyprus. However many of the "established" architects have no idea of, nor care about, effectively insulating new builds. The new builds with this external insulation appear to be exclusively Turkish Mainland investments.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 46 in Discussion

yes, thats true.. but 5cm.. is a joke.. even they (most of the local architects) have no clue, as the have never learned it. They do it because they heard about insulation. there are different possibilities to build, even quite cheap, but 5cm is much to less..

AlexF065

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 46 in Discussion

I am really interested in a very energy efficent house and I honestly thought what i had said was the reason for how they are building them was correct

Here in the UK i am working as an Energy Advisor (self employed) and have to know about differing systems and costs + payback and suitablity ect

Energy costs have rocketed in the last couple of years and are due to get higher as we are no longer a net exporter but a net importer of our energy needs

I take several magazines which are free to folk such as myself who work in the energy sector (before my knee went west I was a Gas heating engineer for many years (and yes i am a female) i was trained by BG and worked for them for a good while the last 6 yrs as a gas engineer I contracted to several firms and also BG

if anyone is interested I think i have let my email be shown I am quite happy to scan any articals that may be of interest

AlexF065

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 46 in Discussion

Just a thought but

if we are able to buy land could say a group buy land and say run a energy self sufficent comunity?? would it be possible?

ie have the homes desinged to hold as much energy as possible and i dont see why we couldn't perhaps then afford a community pool for 10-15 homes??

with PV for under floor CH and solar for water heating? what sort of wind speeds can be got i have looked but cannot find a wind speed map

as for grey water its the washing machine and watering gardens flushing loos ect

with the tank built under the house

Also what about anerobic fermentation? or a small gassification plant this would get rid of all the rubbish and provide energy at the same time like a district heating plant

this a small gassification plant could end up making money as other pay you to get rid of their rubbish and you get the heat that a win win lol

kibsolar

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 46 in Discussion

yes, it is possible: This is excatly one of the projects I am working on at the moment and I have interested people (possible investors) from turkey and the states.. Its called "ecovillage" or ekosite in turkish.

The project is in turkish as it is for governmental use, but you may get it translated through google, you will find about 80% will match correctly.. http://www.kibsolar.com/content/mix/projects/EkoSite/EkoSite.html

the ekosite project is with water purifcation and a bio gas plant, also solar thermals and photovoltaics, houses ofcourse with great energy efficient appliances, superior insulation, so no need for underfloor heating, only as comfort in the bathroom, air heat exchangers for energy recovery and more... if we can find enough interested people to buy/build this, I would be glad to think about getting this started.. lots of land should still be availlable.. so, anyone who would be interested in buying "offplan" again, spend your money here!

regards, henrik

kibsolar

Message Posted:
11/09/2009 14:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 46 in Discussion

A very funny translation of the ecovillage project, you will understand it, but you will also laugh alot.. http://translate.google.de/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kibsolar.com%2Fcontent%2Fmix%2Fprojects%2FEkoSite%2FEkoSite.html&sl=tr&tl=en&history_state0=

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.