North Cyprus Tourist Board - Hotels Reccomendations in Antalya please
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Hotels Reccomendations in Antalya please

Hotels Reccomendations in Antalya please

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

Mindy

Message Posted:
12/07/2009 23:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Has anyone got a reccomendation for Hotel in Antalya for a few nights stay please,

hybrid

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 07:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Mindy,

It all depends on how much you want to spend and which part of Antalya you want to spend.

There are some great 5 star hotels in Antalya.

Lara beach side (sandy beaches) has Titanic Hotel,Hotel Club Sera.

Konyaalti beach side (pebble beaches) you have the Hillside Su, Marriyatt Hotel to name just a few.

Some great b/b Pensions and 2/3 star hotels in the old town of Antalya (Kaleici). Very central, easy walking distance for city centre. Lovely and quaint area with a nice little harbour and narrow cobblestone streets, lots of character. Tutav Adalya Hotel is one i can recommend in this area.

Hope you find this useful.

Hope this helps

flightholiday

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 10:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Does it actualy have to be in Antyalya - what are you doing when you get there? Walking, resting, diving, golf, sun and sea history etc?

Tom

http://www.iah-holidays.co.uk

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

flightholiday what are your views on direct flights will we win or not

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Mindy,

We visited the old part a couple of weeks ago, Kaleici, which we found lovely only because we didn't want to stay in a large all inclusive hotel. So we stayed in a small place which cost 55Euros per night for the two of us for Bed, Breakfast and evening meal. The room was great but the evening meal was not so good so we went out.

We hopped on a bus and for approx 5TL each, we visited the lovely Lara beach, it then cost 5TL each for sunbeds for the day. There were opportunities for water sports, you just chose which location you were going to occupy for the day. For 5TL we visited Duden Waterfalls, it cost 5TL each extra to get in.

There were a couple of good restaurants in the old town itself, but if you want dancing the night away i wouldn't know where to look.

I guess, as someone else has said it depends what you want to do.

Mindy

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 16:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Hybrid, scoobydoo and flight holiday

Thanks so much for your help, wasnt thinking of big hotel maybe a b and b in the old town sounds just up my street, I intend October early for my visit, will this be too late in season for there or not.

I looked on Pegasus and found flights for 41.99 lira each way from Ercan, thought very reasonable, any comments on this.

flightholiday

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Mindy,

Let us know what you want as on one of our tours the favoured hotel is in Kaleci and then you get taken to Cirali for a short "quaint" seaside break before being returned to Antalya airport.

tom

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
13/07/2009 16:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Those prices sound great, we paid 110TL return for each of us.

If it is of any help you can look on line at the hotel we stayed at:

Hotel Alp Pasa http://www.alppasa.com

I just looked at the temperature guide on wikipedia and it still looks like good weather ie 21 to 38C.

We also took one day out and went rafting, what a fab day we had and pretty good value too, if you fancy it let me know and I will send the details to you.

Sue

Hysteria

Message Posted:
29/07/2009 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hey Mindy,

There are many hotels in Antalya, which are not totally more than a factory.

If you really wanna stay in a hotel where you wanna feel yourself special, you should prefer Tuvana Hotel, located in Kaleiçi(www.tuvanahotel.com ).

It is in just 5 minutes walking distance to all city attractions. The satff is very proffesional and the decoration of the hotel is tasteful. It is a place, letting you feel the luxury without its uncomfortable affect.

flowerfairy

Message Posted:
30/07/2009 12:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

We've just returned from from Triana hotel. It's a small hotel conveniently positioned at the end of the tram run. A tram ride into the harbour or main attractions will cost you 1.2 tl each.

The staff were eager to please, the rooms were clean and it has a swimming pool. a very intimate hotel with a kind of faulty towers twist.

We're going back again soon.

We've also stayed at the porto bella hotel. A huge hotel, very nice, lots of people staying, so not very personal.

I prefer the Triana, but I like small hotels where the staff get to know you and have time for a chat.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.