North Cyprus Tourist Board - Caesar Resort flying visit
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Caesar Resort flying visit

Caesar Resort flying visit

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Caesar Resort North Cyprus property review

bigal

Message Posted:
14/07/2009 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 15 in Discussion

Just got back from Caesar after a 4 day visit to do the keys handover thing and also furnish the apartment.

Tried to cross to the north at 1.15 am but the insurance desk was closed.I was told that they would phone somebody and they would come out, but they said the desk was closed and that was that.Had to leave the car there and get a taxi and do the same in the morning to pick up the car.Bit of a pain but the resort isn't that far anyway.Can't fault the place in any way,Jack and Val were there to answer anything you needed to know and getting the furniture was easy as they delivered and set it all up the next day.

Coming out again in August for a holiday as there is enough facilities on site now.

Looking good

bigal

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 11:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Flower

The 3 blocks are coming on nicely,are you phoning or e mailing them? They are normally on the ball or they have been with me anyway.

There are lots of furniture shops around,depends on what you want.When you are going give me a shout.

Allan

bigal

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 11:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

Try valerie@afikgroup.org she is very good.

The 3 blocks are definitely on their way up.

I am also going out on the 19th August flying to Larnaca.

I prefer flying to Larnaca only for the simple reason we have kids and I reckon its an extra 1-2 hours on the journey if you fly to Ercan as you have to land in Turkey first.

We stayed at Salamis Hotel which is not far from Caesar booked through Green Island Holidays,nice hotel.

Allan

jurgen

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 12:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 15 in Discussion

Hello Lorraine ,

Roz don't work for CR anymore , but Val always responds to our mails.

We also stayed in Salamis , nice hotel , friendly staff but please take only breakfast and eat somewhere else in the noon and evening..

Flying to Larnaca is easier but we had some problems with the car and the company from the south wasn't alowed to help us in the north...we had to look for a sollution in the north ( Roz and Val did it for us ) and the company from the south paid us back..

When we were there in april , phase 1 , with the pool outoor and indoor , gym etc was ready ... the other blochs weren't finished yet but they did work very hard.

Kind regards , jurgen

bigal

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 17:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 15 in Discussion

Jurgen

I agree with you on the eating arrangements

Regards

Allan

charlie15

Message Posted:
16/07/2009 20:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine

We have furnished several apartments at Caesar and are currently involved in furnishing one in the block to the right of the office. We believe this apartment will be ready in about 4 weeks. If you would like some furnishing ideas and quotes please email me on info@rhombuscyprus.com.

jurgen

Message Posted:
17/07/2009 10:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Lorraine ,

As I mentioned before : we rented a car in the south , we were allowed to use the car in the north ( extra insurance at the border ) , the company was Fontana. But we had some technical problems and the company wasn't allowed to come to the north...so the staff of Ceasar looked for an sollution in the north. The company paid us back when we delivered the car ( Larnaca Airport). So perhaps it's a better option to hire a car in the north ( some do transfers to and from Larnaca airport).

Regards , Jurgen

bigal

Message Posted:
18/07/2009 10:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 15 in Discussion

Sid

I was on a furniture trip last week and picked up keys so I never stayed there.I spent the last day on site cos we had to get out the hotel,There was music during the day around the pool which was ok but regarding the other complaints I cant comment.

guinness

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 08:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 15 in Discussion

Bigal and Caesarsid. Nice to see you were both over at the same time a week ago. I was around too, still am in fact. I did see a couple of strangers walking around, but people do come and go in a place like Caesar anyway.

I wonder if it was one of you I met briefly, I think, on the Saturday evening by the pool. I came out of the pool and walked over to some of our neighbours who were talking to an obvious visitor, a fellow in his 30’s wearing dark framed specs and carrying a grey rucksack. Unfortunately we were not introduced. But its nice to put a name to a face when you can !

Cheers

guin

bigal

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 15 in Discussion

Guinn

Wasn't me pal,I'm coming back over on 19th August for a week though with the rest of the family.

Allan

guinness

Message Posted:
20/07/2009 13:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 15 in Discussion

Thanks Bigal, worth a try !

guin

bigal

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 18:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 15 in Discussion

Sid

Have you got a place there?

Allan

marki2

Message Posted:
25/07/2009 07:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 15 in Discussion

Hi Sid, why do stay at Ceaser if you dont own it and you obviously dont like it! I am open to constructive comments but I dont think the majority of yours are. I think they are far too personal towards Jack. I am flying out with my family on the 18th Aug and am looking forward to it, I was there in June and I couldnt fault it. Every new complex has got teething problems but by communicating and working together they can be resolved. I dont see what benefit your comments have to the forum apart from unecassarily worrying people. Have you or your brother approached Jack with your 'issues' or do you just come on the forum and moan about them?

Jacs67

Message Posted:
25/07/2009 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 15 in Discussion

Mssg 17 and 20 - Sid, this was my 3rd visit this year and I have not experienced any of the problems you are talking about. I know that there is one owner on site who has already a reputation for complaining about everything from the pool being too warm to the site being too dusty...perhaps it is you?

I totally agree with Mark - I believe you are very personal and unconstructive in your comments on all the threads to do with Caesar and that perhaps you have an ulterior motive, attempting to portray Jack as disreputable. Luckily most people I have met on site have a completely different view from you and are very happy. Considering you are not an owner I believe you should go elsewhere to spread your gossip.

To all the home owners at Caesars - perhaps it is time someone with the knowledge can set up a private home owners forum where we can air any problems but in a constructive and positive matter?

horse

Message Posted:
27/07/2009 14:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 15 in Discussion

Jacs67 i very much agree with the last two lines of your comment,theres must be someone who knows how to set up a site for owners .

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.