North Cyprus Tourist Board - Just a quick hello... Lilli, Mikelapta, Clarets et al
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Just a quick hello... Lilli, Mikelapta, Clarets et al

Just a quick hello... Lilli, Mikelapta, Clarets et al

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Lapta town

joseph

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 15:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Back three weeks from from TRNC and missing it already

Just a quick hello to Lilli, Guido and Alan and thanks for the coffees, was worth the trip from Esentepe to say hello and meet such nice people, will see you again next time out

Hi Mikelapta, did ring a couple of times before we left to get that lunch you owe us but your phone was ringing out...? Anyway Mike it was great to meet up and have a chat over lunch and I will ring you when I am out again... regards to Sandie

Hi Clarets... presume you and the missus got back ok and Ben enjoyed the big change of scene from Burnley to Esentepe, seemed to me the little fella was more than at home out there... enjoyed our beers and chat and hope to reciprocate once we move in... heres hoping

Regards to all, Joseph

Regards Joseph

mikelapta

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

So sorry to hear you are back in UK!!Lovely meeting you and Marie.Hopefully Sandie will be out here forever by end Sept,and we'll meet for the lunch I owe.

Mike

Lilli

Message Posted:
15/07/2009 16:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hiya Joseph and Marie. It was great meeting you both and thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me. Hope to see you in the not too distand future xxxxxxx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.