North Cyprus Tourist Board - golf in bogaz
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > golf in bogaz

golf in bogaz

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Golf Holiday in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

jimbo

Message Posted:
27/03/2008 22:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Any updates on the proposed golf course near bogaz

jamie012002

Message Posted:
28/03/2008 19:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Search the net for Troy Lake, they are the people buidling it, I know they have now been given the go ahead

simbas

Message Posted:
29/03/2008 08:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

hi jimbo , not heard of start date for the golf course , i will be there from the 24th april , will report back on my return

regards , simba

rayz1

Message Posted:
29/03/2008 09:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

troy lake cyprus should do the trick there also building othello 1 site at eskele near bogaz but have took 3years so far and still only half finished

simbas

Message Posted:
29/03/2008 10:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi rayz1 , welcome to the forum , we bought off plan with troy lake 6yrs ago and have been enjoying holidays in our villa for the past 4yrs , we had no problems having ours finished , there has been problems with contractors , like all over the island ,but some buyers have had a hand in the delay as well by not coming up with the money , hence unfinished houses , but if you been to the site , you will know that 3 houses of othello 2 has been started , and i also met 2 sets of buyers who bought off plan they will have holidays free in one of the villa's owned by troy lake , until their villa's are completed , not bad i would say !

regards , simbas

Tiggy

Message Posted:
29/03/2008 12:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hello Simbas,

Yes the site has been going for some time and we have been informed that we are 6 months behind schedule at the moment. We have been told the situation has now been resolved and works are progressing, this was mainly due to getting building workers.

We have been given a free stay for 10 days on a completed Villa on the Othello I site in June. We will be able to again visit the finished/ongoing properties to get ideas on finishes and any extras we might want. We will also be able to tour the Island further to find out more about the beautiful place.

Troy lake have so far been up front with all that is going on and hope that we have a lovely Villa in the very near future.

Golf course.....If anyone wants to know then call Troy Lake to ask.

Lovely sunny morning in London....so far!

Tiggy

rayz1

Message Posted:
29/03/2008 23:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

simba tiggy thanks for info re troy lake was told this was troy lakes first building programme and they looked like going under due to getting out of there depth becau se of size of site

regards ray

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.