North Cyprus Tourist Board - Avon Skin So Soft ( the one that stops you getting bitten) reduced
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Avon Skin So Soft ( the one that stops you getting bitten) reduced

Avon Skin So Soft ( the one that stops you getting bitten) reduced

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

KentGirl

Message Posted:
22/07/2009 21:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Avon skin so soft is back down in price. Normal brochure price is 20ytl per bottle, but it has been reduced to 12ytl per bottle... This is the lowest i have ever known it to be in the TRNC ( previous lowest price 13ytl per bottle)

I am sure someone will point out that it is cheaper in the UK - which it is ( as are most things). However if you are getting bitten and would like to order by Friday of this week then you will have next week

If you would like to order you can call me on 0533 8301887 or email joanne.hickey@gmail.com

Regards

Jo

Aka Avon Lady!!

Happy Hussar

Message Posted:
23/07/2009 07:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I bought one here recently at 20 tl, having previously paid 13tl and thought that at 20 they were a bit overpriced. I mentioned the product to my Daughter who is arriving on Fri and she has managed to get 5 bottles in Salisbury at one pound fifty a bottle! Now thats a bargain.

Tony

KentGirl

Message Posted:
23/07/2009 23:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Good evening all

As I mentioned above it is cheaper in the UK - so if you can get someone to bring it over - all well and good, if not then you can order and get delivered next week for 12ytl a bottle.

If you would like it to be delivered next week, then please call or text me by tomorrow on 0533 8301887 or email joanne.hickey@gmail.com

If you are not able to contact me by tomorrow (friday) then not a problem, you may just have to wait slightly longer for your order, but i will always try my best to get it delivered to you asap.

Regards

Jo

Avon TRNC

jesusjon

Message Posted:
23/07/2009 23:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi just got back from 15 days in the trnc the missus went armed with 4 bottles of avon ever so soft, sorry but it does not work for everybody so be aware we could have played dot to dot on her.Advised to go to a pharmacy next trip out 10ytl for injection gauranteed not to get bitten. was told this by two different people am going to have a chat with our g.p. here for more info .

regards

john.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.