North Cyprus Tourist Board - Star in The Making at Riverside
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Star in The Making at Riverside

Star in The Making at Riverside

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Book Riverside Holiday Village

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Last night at Riverside, ( it was party night) Little lad on holiday, is name is Luca, asked if he could sing an Abba song, Thank you for the music. his stage prescence was amazing for his age, he is 8 next week whilst here on holiday, Don,t you just love that, im 7 but im 8 next week, so he got the full happy birhtday bit from the crowd, Then he sang, I think the appluase started during the first line, he was awseome, absolutley outsatnding, I have never seen an audience reaction like this, the way he used the microphone, his overall performance, his personality. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I had a lump in my throat, I suspect may be he sings in West End type shows, Oliver, springs to mind. I wish everyone here could have seen him, I reckon you,d have had the feel god factor for the next few days. Well done Luca, you made a lot of people very very, happy, and good luck for the future.

smithy

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 11:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

How Wonderful I wished I could have been there to hear him, maybe his is staying local and we might get to hear him, if anyone knows of little Luca please let us know

sheila

AndyP

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 13:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

And I thought you were the Star!!! He He

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
24/07/2009 15:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

You know what its like Andy, how can we compete with brilliant youngtsers, wish you could have heard him, its one of those things that I will always remember, and after h,ed finished singing one of the bar staff fetched him a bar stool up to the stage area, and he just sat chatting to me on the mike. I felt sorry for the guy who went on after him.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.