North Cyprus Tourist Board - Book stall on Lambussa Market that sells "Spot on" for cats n dogs
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Book stall on Lambussa Market that sells "Spot on" for cats n dogs

Book stall on Lambussa Market that sells "Spot on" for cats n dogs

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Threads on Pets, Dogs, Cats, Animals and Kyrenia Animal Rescue (KAR)

» Read about Bringing Your Pet to North Cyprus

» KAR Official Website - www.kyreniaanimalrescue.org

phoebe_cat

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 12:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Hi, I noticed yesterday whilst I was buying books from a stall in Lambussa, that the same stall sells "Spot On" flea and tick treatment for cats and dogs. Does this stall owner sell them anywhere else in the week, or do I have to wait until next Saturday?

Thanx in advance!

Tinkie

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 12:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Phoebe cat, youd be better off with some front line and a scalibur collar from the vet, they are more effective and the scalibur collar protects them from sand fly bites which causes leishmaniasis. Good luck with the puppy....well done for taking in a stray. x

fire starter

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

i agree with tinkie spot on doesn't cover that much where as frontline and a collar covers for everything.

there is a product called advantix sold in the uk, a frontline sort of thing which covers for sand flies as well.

i want to run it by my old vet in the uk before getting some but if it does what it claims then it has to be better and cheaper.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.