North Cyprus Tourist Board - giving birth in cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > giving birth in cyprus

giving birth in cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

eren2411

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 15:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

just wondered if it is free to give birth in cyprus,as a friend of a friend has told me it cost 700.00 £/tl i dont know,as she has given birth to 2 children in cyprus,so basically 350.00 per bubi,does anyone know of this.

cant wait to hear feedback given

xxx

Tinkie

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 15:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Eren

It isnt free to give birth here, check back on the boards as I think that the price you have is more like per baby than for 2. There was a discussion on it recently and I think its about 2000tl for a natural birth and double for a c section.

If you are pregnant I would thoroughly recommend Dr Meryam ay Jinomer in Girne just a long from the law courts.

Good luck

ladylittle

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

It all depends on your circumstance, you can give birth free if you have a work permit in the local hospitals. Otherwise you can go private and it depends if you have a natural or c section. I think in total we paid 1,000 sterling, but thats from the first appointment. I believe if you have a work permit, they also give you an amount towards your birth, but I didnt know about this until after... typical... hope this helps

eren2411

Message Posted:
26/07/2009 16:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

woh,thank you so much for getting back to me,im shocked,i never really thought that was true,paying to bring your baby into the world,i know we will be paying for a lifetime once kids arrive,but you think they would let us off for giving birth to them lol,oh well think i will have my bubi here in the uk,i would imagine we would have to pay for all jabs,are they up to date like the uk when it comes to jabs,i dont mean to sound ignorant but i dont know,but i think im going to know the answer its a big expensive "yes" lol.

i hope the rules and regulations change so all children can get free healthcare like we do back home

thanks again

xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.