North Cyprus Tourist Board - Residency in Lefkosa update needed on waiting times at office
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Residency in Lefkosa update needed on waiting times at office

Residency in Lefkosa update needed on waiting times at office

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Nicosia Cyprus

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

newscoop

Message Posted:
31/07/2009 01:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Has anyone been to Lefkosa to pick up their residency in the last few days?

If so, how long has it taken and are there still lots of mainlanders trying to renew at the same time?

What time does the office actually open? irrespective of the official opening time.

What time does the man with the list appear?

Is it best for husband and wife to get separate numbers?

Should a cool bag containing grub and water be taken?

gooligan

Message Posted:
31/07/2009 08:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Office officially opens at 8am.The list where you place your names will be on the chairs outside the office.The bloke who hands the numbers out appears about 8.15,reads the list out and hands the numbers out.Tell him you and your partner are together and he will give you 2 numbers to see the same person.

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
31/07/2009 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I took my friends on Wednesday, and got their at 7.30. They were number 17 on the list, so maybe need to get even earlier. Still 8.15 for when he comes to get the list. The list was outside on the wall, not outside the door as it was when I went a couple of months ago. So just look for it until you find it as it will be around somewhere.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 01:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

We got there are 7am just over a week ago and we were 25 and 26 on the list. The list was by the steps at the side door. The door was opened at 8am and the tickets handed out at 8.30am. They started dealing with people at about 9.15am. We had put in our application 3 weeks previously and they didn't have our paperwork. Deep joy.

savannah

Message Posted:
01/08/2009 11:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

went last week at 7.30am and put my name on the list which closes at no 50. Got my number about 8.30.They started work at 9am . Many mainlanders there still. I got out at 12 noon. The small canteen there is quite good.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.