North Cyprus Tourist Board - Summer Wedding Ideas
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Summer Wedding Ideas

Summer Wedding Ideas

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

helenebridal

Message Posted:
03/08/2009 07:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Summer Wedding Dresses and Attire for the Bridal Party

A summer wedding will usually find the bride in sleeveless and strapless dresses made in lightweight fabrics such as chiffon, organza and georgette. Don’t wear Taffeta Bridesmaid Dresses. And don’t opt for anything too heavy or tight fitting (think Elizabeth Swan in Pirates of the Caribbean fainting in the hot midday sun). For a beach wedding the bridals could wear casual wedding gowns and go barefoot in the sand and the men could wear lightweight linen suits. For a garden party think about large straw hats to help shade you from the sun. Wear your bridesmaid dresses in colorful cocktail gown or floral prints to really evoke the season. If you wanted a more formal affair the men could wear morning suits or tuxedos but stick to etiquette and change the black jackets for white ones.

KathrinaK

Message Posted:
15/07/2010 06:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Summer is hot hot hot! There are a lot of ideas out there, make it look more floral and sunny dresses. It is really a challenge to prepare for your own wedding but hey you're happy right so no problem! I was just looking around for wedding card" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://papermilldirect.co.uk/card-making">card making ideas that I can use for my invitations since I want to make it look more of a DIY wedding.

KathrinaK

Message Posted:
19/07/2010 07:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Summer is hot hot hot! There are a lot of ideas out there, make it look more floral and sunny dresses. It is really a challenge to prepare for your own wedding but hey you're happy right so no problem! I was just looking around for [url= http://papermilldirect.co.uk/card-making]card making[/url] ideas that I can use for my wedding invitations since I want to make it look more of a DIY wedding.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.