North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wanted LARGE Striped Plastic Bags
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wanted LARGE Striped Plastic Bags

Wanted LARGE Striped Plastic Bags

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

smithy

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 12:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Hi all I have posted this link before but I really do need at least 6

I have looked here but the ones in the pound shop/1001 are much too small and very thin

I need 3 to pack up some bits and ship over to my son,

Also hopefully my Granddaughters will be over for Christmas and want to pack up some of their bits for them to take back one being a keyboard which wouldn't fit into their case and would be just right to bubble wrap (if I could get that also) and not weigh too much, they are in every shop in the UK so if anyone is reading this and is coming over PLEASE could you bring me some over, They take up little space otherwise I wouldnt ask this of you and I would appreciate this very very much.

Thanks again

Sheila

negativenick

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

hi Shiela,

Try this place - down high st to crossroads, turn left (towards 1001) and 2nd or third shop on the left that has loads of suitcases outside...

I called them "laundry bags" - they have got lots of them in diferent sizes and all very strong...

Hope this helps...

Nick

smithy

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 15:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Nick

I went in there a couple of weeks ago but only had small ones in stock, will try again maybe they have re-stocked, and yes I call them laundry bags.

Many thanks

sheila

michelle3012

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

If you go south, Ikea do a similar bag!

smithy

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks Michelle, but their bags dont zip up, well I dont think they do might be wrong, will check them out

Sheila

mikelapta

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Sheila,Sandie is busy bubble wrapping in UK,and I know she has bought some of those vacuum bags for clothes.If she stayed in,not going off to Kathrine Jenkins concerts,TV shows in London,she could be here before Xmas!!!!Just kidding,just jealous I didn't see KJ.Sandie only having part container so that should be here October.We'll save bubble wrap,vacuum bags for you.

M & S

smithy

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Mike thank you so much that would be great, if you read this Sandie please keep it for me, can you please stay in and start packing it all up, so you can come over earlier (just kidding),

many thanks again that would sove a lot of problems,

thanks again Mike and Sandie xx

Sandie

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 21:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Sheila

No problem with the bubble wrap as I have masses of it here! I think I may have had a bit of a telling off about going out from Mike - but the boxes only got delivered today and I have to do my Blue Peter bit putting them together now, but will definitely make a big effort tomorrow once I finish work. Problem fitting packing in with everyone wanting to take me out before I depart!! Take care, hope to see you soon. Sandie xxx

smithy

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 22:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks Sandie you are a Star

I know what its like when you leave a company everyone makes arrangements to take you out, just think soon you will be relaxing in the Sun drinking bubbly, so worth all the effort and hard work at the moment.

thanks for saving it for me, it will be very appreciated

see you very soon for that drink, and Mike stop nagging )

Sheila x

Sandie

Message Posted:
04/08/2009 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Sheila

I wish I had known that you wanted those big striped bags, as I was in Tortosa (Spain) for 5 days last week and those large bags were in all the Moroccan corner shops there and I could have picked some up for you! Mike did not mention that little trip of mine (which was arranged last year!) and also that every evening I walked down in the blistering heat to the locatorio to ring him. Must be love!!

There is one little shop in my nearest town that might do them so will take a look as I need to go to get a few supplies that Mike wants me to bring out next week. Sandie xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.