North Cyprus Tourist Board - What clinic or the doctor is better for a birth of children?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > What clinic or the doctor is better for a birth of children?

What clinic or the doctor is better for a birth of children?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

solarex

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 12:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

We are going to give birth on island. It would be desirable to choose good clinic. Advise.

How many approximately costs? mail: solarex70@mail.ru

fire starter

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

my tc friends have used the life private hospital, i'm not sure of costs.

there is a new place opening/just opened in gonyeli, a friend of ours is a doctor there, i don't have any experiences as its new place. i have recomended someone to him prior to this and they have been happy.

it may be worth checking out.

proger1

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 13:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Solarex, my wife is due in December abnd we have a friend taking us to a couple of places when she returns to NC next week so I will update you then if you still need the info.

Sorry it's not a full answer yet but if you are still looking for the info next week it might be of help.

Regards, Paul and Luba

Моя жена является русский

girne

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 13:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Gave birth here in TRNC 2 years ago at a private clinic l used Dr Meyrem who is based just past the courts she speaks very good english having had 2 birhts back home l would say the care here is a lot better and having had a cesarean this time round l would rate the care 100%

her number, if you want to go for a consultation is (0392) 8160336

re costing then it cost me arround 1700 TL

Good Luck

Treesy

Message Posted:
05/08/2009 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

I'm due in 3 months IshAllah and use a government/private doctor called Sali Bey.

But then I have a pink card as I have a work permit!

I pay 70TL a month (can go as many times as you want per month) to attend his private clinic in the private hospital round the corner from the Girne Teachers Hotel. With an extra 140(ish)TL for each 'big' scan and test. So far had 3. (I could have had these tests for free if I went to Lefkosa hospital).

And hopefully I will be having baby in the Girne Goverment hospital in 3 months time - which costs nothing. No nursing care as such - but take a female friend to stay with you. Sali Bey does like to do ceasarians but you can have a natural birth if its whats you really want and if ok for you. If baby comes at night though hubby will not be allowed into the hospital - its the rules - so he will have to wait until the morning to meet the new arrival.

Good luck

solarex

Message Posted:
06/08/2009 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

All many thanks!

Let's wait for new councils and news!

To arrival we will be defined where better.

Are very glad to acquaintance Paul and Luba - from you we wait for news.

Regards!

Tania and Vladimir

proger1

Message Posted:
06/08/2009 17:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Preeviet Tania ee Vladimir,

I will e-mail you on personal address with Liubovs mail also so you can contact her direct.

She is in Nebrishna Chelnee, Kazan this week and not always get internet but next week will be good.

Spacibo,

Pavel ee Liubov

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.