North Cyprus Tourist Board - Medical Records
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Medical Records

Medical Records

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Chris

Message Posted:
05/04/2008 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

We are moving over to N C in August/Sept and wondered if it would be advisable to take our records from our doctors? How easy is it to register with a doctor, we are buying at Crystal Bay Marina Esentepe

orangekazzie

Message Posted:
05/04/2008 11:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Chris

You don't really need to register with a doctor. Just ring up and make an appoitment. Personally I wouldn't let my doctor in the UK know that you are moving over here because you will lose your rights to NHS. If you are selling up then use a relative's address.

Esentepe has a medical centre which is very good (we also have our own ambulance). For dentist and other things you need to go into Girne.

Karen

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
05/04/2008 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

If you have an on going illness then it may be advisable to bring with you details of treatment, drugs etc.

From personal experience it is for best then you do not have to start from scratch.

Obviously if you have no recent medical complaints that require on going tehn do not worry. No doctors keep records here anyway. You go for appt. and hand ove money!!!!

simbas

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 06:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

hi cyprusishome , well, thats a bit of a worry , if you do have an ongoing problem , or even if you dont , you you need to have some sort of records for medical treatment given and medications , how else would a dr know your medical history , you may even see different drs at different visits . i cant believe its so lacksadaisycle.do you think you've got that right ?

have a good sunday, simbas

Chris

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 10:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Is there a standard charge, or do different drs charge different amounts?

I have no medical history, just plan on growing old in NC and are planning ahead!! LOL

Chris

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.