North Cyprus Tourist Board - we are moving back to Catalkoy the end of august
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > we are moving back to Catalkoy the end of august

we are moving back to Catalkoy the end of august

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

Nemika

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 00:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi im new to this site but been reading comments for a while everyone seems so nice and happy to help people so wondered if any one can help me. me and my husband are a young married couple with a baby of 9 months but he will be 11 months when we come back to cyprus. we left cyprus because we felt a bit home sick after we had our little boy. but we realised that coming back to uk was a mistake. the one thing i found hard in cyprus is i did not know any other young couples with babys on the island and would really like to meet some. or know of any baby clubs i can go to meet mums with babys. i dont want to feel alone again when i go back. could any please get in contact if they know any one or any where.

many thanks

Nemika, Dale and baby Alfie

simbas

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 06:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

hi nemika , welcome to the forum ,i can understand you wanting to go back there to settle , alfie will be a very lucky little boy growing up in such a lovely safe environment ,and having people that you know around you for support is a comfort , i'm sorry i don't know the area that you live in , but orrangekazzie will be able to help you i'm sure , she is a wealth of information , so hold tight she will contact you .

best of luck to you all , simbas

livethedream

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Nemika - welcome. There is a Mums and Babies/Toddlers group meeting advertised in Cyprus Today. The contact is Kate 0533 860 8695. There are loads of young families over here, and I'm sure you, Dale and Alfie will be very happy once you've made friends with other young families.

Good luck and enjoy your new life (again!).

ltd

Nemika

Message Posted:
06/04/2008 19:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

thank you all for your lovely replys it make me feel like i am making the right decision coming back. i cant wait to make new friend over there and settle properly this time. thank you again xx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.