North Cyprus Tourist Board - Brilliant news for TURQUOISE BAY
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Brilliant news for TURQUOISE BAY

Brilliant news for TURQUOISE BAY

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Follow North Cyprus News with Cyprus44 News

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 12:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 201 in Discussion

Briliant news that we have LYNX as our new maintenance company at TURQUOISE BAY . I have spoken to several owners from other sites who have given positive feedback on LYNX , Onwards and upwards , WAHOOO .

smithy

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 13:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 201 in Discussion

Best of luck to you, you will need it, not saying anymore

beware of the money you give up front

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 13:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Smithy .

Thanks for the good luck messege , we have been to hell and back on Turquoise bay so we are looking positivly for the future , take care !!!!!!

gates

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 17:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 201 in Discussion

I know a site that is moving them on dont think i am do an injustice buy warning you i hope it works out but beware all the best i mean it

the butler

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 17:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 201 in Discussion

It is not the management company that is the problem at Turquoise Bay but the developer who has not given the owners what they think they have paid for. Consequently they have lots of non payers there, so I only hope Lynx have deep pockets or can perform miracles, as changing the management company is not going to resolve these issues. I will give them 6 months before the complaints start all over again and they are looking for someone else to sort out their troubles.

The butler

sienna

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 18:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 201 in Discussion

For any comlpex to work you have to get owners to PAY their way end of! It won't work if you don't pay they have to get payment in and quick - otherwise yes it will fail you and them unfortunately.

gates

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 18:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 201 in Discussion

the problem with turquoise bay is some people have bought for investments a block or 2 then want to pay for one unit in each block the sums dont work and dont matter who it is in this day and age if you base costs as you have to on each unit you cant start taking them out of the equation glenco did there best and so will this mob but it will be a problem and hit the buffers at some point . I only hope it works for all involved as many people deserve a good place they have paid for all the best to your new host

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 201 in Discussion

Of course there are issues on Turquoise bay but let us just see how LYNX perform , they do appear to be performing quite well on one of there managed sites as owners have voted LYNX in 4th year running , so i say that sounds good , they appear to have a very profesional approach and what they put in situ regarding obligations sounds just fine to me .

Butler i think you are being a little unfair giving LYNX 6 months , There may have been alot of non payers in the past but a good company can see the light at the end of the day otherwise they would not even look at the site . Some very deep statements you have made there Butler let us see who eats there words at the end of the day shall we !!!

the butler

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 20:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Pipie,

As I recall the non payers didn't pay because they didn't have all the facilities promised by the developer. So what has changed since Glencoe left the site? Has your developer suddenly put everything right and given you all that was promised, or have these non payers woken up and smelt the coffee? Have you all realised that in order to have a well run site you all need to pay? I hope this is the case and if it is, then Lynx will stay and things will improve but if it isn't I stand by my word. I still wish you all the best.

The butler

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 201 in Discussion

Butler there were more than just facilities not in situ that caused discord on TURQUOISE BAY i can assure you of that , and how do you know what TURQUOISE BAY has in situ now regarding amenieties , you dont , you have no !!!

Butler you really need to know all that went on in order for you to comment and i suggest getting your own house in order before cascading NEGATIVITY down to other sites , however we are moving on here not the type to dwell on the past .

As i have said the E-mail of confirmation that Lynx are taking over not only confirmed but also states a very positive way forward for us all involved in TURQUOISE BAY and that came from the horses mouth so to speak .

However thank you for your best wishes just try and be positive for us , WE ARE have a good evening we are just off to celebrate WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO .

the butler

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 22:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie,

Can I remind you that this is an open forum and there has been comments on this forum for months about the problems at Turquoise Bay. Everyone who reads this forum knows about these problems. If you do not want comments either positive or negative, then do not keep posting on here. Simple!!!!!!

The butler

mickyron

Message Posted:
17/08/2009 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 201 in Discussion

WE are on a site that Lynx manage, and I must admit that we have had problems in the past with them. Now we are on our 4th year and evrything has been sorted out, its now very good and we are all quite happy with them. Give it time and a little patience and I think you will be pleased with the outcome. As Sienna msg 6 said, you all have to pay the fees otherwise you are on to a looser before you start. Try ang get a comitte together of people on your site and see how that works out.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 00:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 201 in Discussion

Butler

In my opinion omments are not what you are posting regarding TURQUOISE BAY you come across as you are some authority on the past and the future of Turquoise bay re message 5 , as far as i am aware you have only read threads on TURQUOISE BAY that enable you to COMMENT , that is all , so in my opinion yes , comment all you want , no problem with this , but when you start being so negative towards a company again that you know nothing about , this says to me that you are willing Turquoise bay to fail . Butler you comment all you want , just hope you will comment in six monthes time , watch this space , i know i will .

keithr

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 06:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 201 in Discussion

We are in the same situation on our development,facilities are not available as promised,with vague time scales from the developer. Ergo,people are not paying for things they do not have. Simple really.

millzer

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 09:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 201 in Discussion

keithr do you pay proportionatally though to what facilities and grounds that do need to be maintained - that is the key thing paying for what you have got rather than paying nothing

Mrs Millzer

helot

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 201 in Discussion

reply to message 4 Gates which site is moving them on and what proof do you have or is this just hearsay

gates

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 16:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 201 in Discussion

i am quoting a site now it is not hear say but i cant disclose will do in next april i honestly dont know form what has come over so far that i want it but will be puting together a program

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 201 in Discussion

er!!!!!!!! sorry gates but could not understand your post !!!!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 201 in Discussion

You having made numerous postings regarding Turquoise bay, I think it only reasonable that The Butler should ask the questions he did.

Have the developers done what you continually posted had not been done?

Has the problem of obtaining money in full from those who do not want to pay, been addressed.

You can hardly expect to put all this into the public domain and then refuse to comment further if it doesnt, for some obscure reason, suit you.

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 201 in Discussion

breezyy boy .

All i wanted , was to do was promote was good news for TURQUOISE BAY , the developer who is moving forward by communicating with all owners , the good news is that a profesional company not only has been put in situ , but has made a move to liase with owners , now this is a fantastic new start for TURQUOISE BAY as things appear to be moving us owners have the chance to try and get things right together and that is what we all have the chance to do and E-mails that have been sent out show us that .

Now i wonder why we have not had a good luck from you Mmmmmmmmm !!! Move on breezy boy we are !!!!

thetwirlys

Message Posted:
18/08/2009 23:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 201 in Discussion

We rarely post but feel the need.. as owners on Turquoise bay there elements of the site that have not been put in place, however this did not stop us from paying management fees last time unlike some very vocal people who posted on several forums about the management of the site we recognise that there are some things down to the management company and some to the developers these need to be dealt with seperately. We agree that people need to move on and work with the management company, we certainly dont want to be involved in petty rubbish about saunas etc we would like to see a well lit, tidy site that owners feel proud of. We have friends inUK who own static caravans on coastal sites these caravans are only able to be used for 10 months of the year, site management fees of £2000 have to be paid "up front" of each season if you dont pay you dont get access, perhaps LYNX ought to think about employing the same process so that the "nonpayers" arent allowed access to TQB

millzer

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 01:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 201 in Discussion

thetwirlys,

I think you may find that most property on communal sites in TRNC (like yours) is owned 'freehold', unlike caravan sites in the UK where I believe although you might own the actual Caravan, you only rent or lease the 'pitch' that it sits on. The owner (landlord) of the site in the UK can obviously dictate what he wants, but in the TRNC whilst most (not all) management companies appear to think they own the place, in actual fact (sorry to shatter their illusions) they don't, so they are not legally in any real position to dictate anything. I agree that owners in the TRNC on communal sites should all pay their way, but it's only really the other owners 'collecticely' that have any real right to try to get them to pay. Unfortunatley some builders don't actually help the situation because if they don't finish their sites to the level and standard promised then it's no suprise that some owners take a stand and rebel against this in some way in order to protest.

Cont'd

millzer

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 01:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 201 in Discussion

Cont'd. We were lucky with our developer I guess, in that they delivered what they promised, but no doubt there are some builders/developers that don't really give a stuff about promises once they've got their hands on the money as they can just wash their hands of it and it becomes the owners problem then.

lazza1

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 201 in Discussion

I hope everything works out well. I will pay just as I did last time. My only fear is that i believe the indidvidual i bought my apartment from still has about 40 of them stuck up his A*** and i doubt very much that he will pay any maintenance fees. He didn't pay last time which was why Glencoe could no longer continue on the site and I fear the same will happen with Lynx.

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 10:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 201 in Discussion

It looks like we will get transparency so we will see who is paying and who is not paying .

sienna

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 201 in Discussion

transparency is a good start in my view !

balmynights

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 15:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 201 in Discussion

Its a pity that pipie didnt feel enough spirit to support the last management company instead of continually putting them down, as she seems to be supporting this one and yet the sauna and steam are STILL NOT IN PLACE on Turquoise bay, the road to the beach is still the same, if she puts as much effort into bringing them to resign, it will fail again, and i for one wonder if she is capable of using common sense, i still beg the question if everybody was paying from day one whether this site would be already booming and in good state, and it is people like those non payers from before who need to look inwardly and ask why they didn't pay, are they going to pay now with things still not any better, if they are they are hypocrites but thats been proved already with some, however i for one wish Lynx well, but i know of one site in Girne where they pulled out because of non payers and I think that it may happen again, like Gates says lets see in February where they all are,

balmynights

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 15:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 201 in Discussion

Cont

If all the non payers from before dont pay this time till EVERYTHING is finished then it will drag on and on are you all going to pay before you are given absolute guarantees, if you are why didnt you pay the first time around and are the fees going up like other places around eh ??

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 201 in Discussion

Yeah Sienna Lynx sound like they are willing to go forward and listen work with owners the feedback i have got so far is promising , we have a meeting shortly again a very good start .

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 17:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 201 in Discussion

balmynights , cannot be doing with people like you who are negative , and get your facts right I DID PAY, E-mail your address and i will send you the receipt . sounds like you are being dripfed wrong info either that or your intentions are not to see LYNX succeed Mmmmmmmmm

the butler

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie,

Your personal attacks on posters do not do you any favours, it seems that you jump on anyone that disagrees with you. It was my husband who posted the above and he has never posted on any of your threads before, so it is you who should get their facts right. You seem to wear rose coloured glasses one day and blinkers the next.

As for getting our own house in order, we have done exactly that but it wasn't achieved by owners withholding maintenance fees. It was achieved by everyone paying and a good strong committee working their socks off.

If you are willing to put the time and effort in that it takes to run a successful committee, then you may succeed. I hope that Lynx do this, for the sake of the owners who do not deserve all the rubbish and uncertainty of the last year.

The butlers wife

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 20:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 201 in Discussion

the butlers wife , I don't look for favours , well done you moving on , and i feel confident that Lynx will help us to move on also .that is what i am doing moving on cannot be doing with this negativity .

LynxLtd

Message Posted:
19/08/2009 23:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 201 in Discussion

Thanks for your comments. As your appointed future management co & following numerous meetings with the Developer & discussions with the major Investors we feel we have a better understanding of the challenges lying ahead of us. We also understand the concerns of the Homeowners. Although you have ample facilities, the challenge is not the maintenance, it is actually the management of a community without CC&R's(conditions, covenants & restrictions). However working alongside a sturdy committee we're confident that we can overcome the hurdles on TBR &provide you with an investment that appreciates over time & one that you can derive enjoyment from. Lynx’s performance is judged on delivery & not promises so please excuse us for not responding to discussions re TBR for the moment. For those of you not familiar with Lynx we wish to invite you to visit http://www.lynxco.com and for those that have engaged in this discussion with a positive attitude we would like to thank very much. Lynx Management

balmynights

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 14:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 201 in Discussion

Mickeyron mess 12 you are spot on with your comments at least you gave Lynx time to put things right, 4 years and things will take good shape, are you listening Pips !!

Pipie mess 30 wasn't it your intention not to see glencoe succeed, mmmmmm !!!!!! you were the one that was continually attacking them with all your inuendo etc and dont try to worm your way out of it, everyone could see it, they would not entertain you and probably that put your nose out of joint, :(

Lynx I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing how things progress, personally having looked at the many posts in depth i think you will sadly find that unless things are tied up tighter than a ducks a*** you will make the same business decision as your predecessors unless ALL the non payers comply, i WOULD LOVE GLENCOE TO PUBLISH A LIST OF THE NON AND LATE PAYERS AND THEN WE WOULD ALL SEE WHO THE CULPRITS AND STIRRERS REALLY ARE, but i think there may be court proceedings first

janey.m

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 201 in Discussion

As an owner and some-one who paid their maintenance to Glencoe I was very sad to read this on the Glencoe website. 'I will be taking a leaf out of the main protagonists books and will be paying absolutely nothing till they pay me what they owe me or until everything as promoted is "in situ" on the complex, I wait and wonder ??'

Throughout many of us supported you as the owner of Glencoe and agreed that it was better pay and see improvement, even if everything was not in situ, now with your ‘owners hat on’ you say the above and you are encouraging others to do the same.

janey.m

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 15:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 201 in Discussion

cont...

But what about those of us that have no other choice, those of us that are not bothered about steam rooms or sauna’s, that happily walked to the beach in June and snorkelled there but could not swim in the pool, that paid every month and did not complain when they got their £500 that they had paid in sterling as requested but got it back in Lira at a rubbish rate, plus did not get the interest on that money as we were supposed to.

I will for one be giving Lynx my full support as I gave Glencoe my full support. I am begging all owners, please do not fall into the same trap again and do not not let the sour grapes/hypocrisy of some ruin what should be and still could be a fantastic site.

Everyone needs to pull together and support the site, lets stop this petty back biting now and get this site up and running!

millzer

Message Posted:
20/08/2009 16:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 201 in Discussion

Good posts janey.m there surely comes a time when a point of principle has to give way to some form of compromise, if only to ensure that the site doesn't deteriorate to such an extent that falilies holidays are ruined and the site goes to rats poo.

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 201 in Discussion

I am at a loss to see where things have changed for the better on TQB. The fees have increased from £48 to £59 a month, possibly to go up again, in fact this person will lay odds on it happening very soon; the previous company had guaranteed the fees at £48 for the first 2 years if everyone had paid.

The indoor pool is green and filthy which had always been spotless till glencoe left, the middle pool which was always up and running is now filthy and half empty attracting mossies, the pool behind the bar is full and being used by some but is certainly not clean and its being used by others than residents. Many of the lovely plants are dead or dying, still nobody has been offered any contract ?? Out of a total of £70thousand, the management company are taking as their slice of the cake £30thousand, can anybody please tell me why this has been allowed to happen or like Gooligan said somewhere am I missing something ??

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 16:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 201 in Discussion

We owners had it officailly confirmed that no maintenance had been carried out on TURQUOISE BAY since May 09 and yes as you stated this was the state pf play in JULY 09

Regarding the new M/C they cannot do miracles overnight and for any management company to take over exactly what you have stated Rubberduck you will have to give them time , they have not only all of this state to contend with , they also have to win confidence if owners who were badly let down by both developer and previous M/C .

Rubberduck are you an owner on TURQUOISE BAY/ ? if you are, have you wrote to committee members /M/C for an update I have , and have been reassured all is in hand !!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 17:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 201 in Discussion

Here we go again, peeps

pipie who 'officialy confirmed' that no maintenance had been done on TQB ??????? your fav q marks, or is this another of your cloud cuckoo land dreams, maintenance can only be maintained if people are paying their way were you ?????????? mmmmmmm

Developer has not changed, mmmmmm

have you got the contract yet that you so much shouted from the roof tops mmmmm

Read the first few posts on this thread you posted No's 2-4-5-6-7-9-11-12-14- pay particuler att to 19 & 21 & 31

REASSURANCE IS ONE THING ACTUALLY SEEING IT BEING DONE IS ANOTHER, if everyone does not pay from day one or stops paying then even Lynx will admit to failure, as they have on another site in Girne mmmmmmmm !!!!!!!! your favs.

Take off the blinkers luvvie and admit your failings

lol

Lazy days

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 201 in Discussion

ps

Same developer is you sauna and steam in yet since May it's now Sept lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 18:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 201 in Discussion

Crikey , Keep you hat L/D .

The current M/C as i have said seems to have all under control , and appears to be going down the right route , addressing owners in a proffesional manner , let us sit back and leave them to it , as i have said they have a mammoth task on board let us support them and move on with commitment from both owners and M/C and hopefully see good results you really need to take your negative hat off L/D , move on love I have .!!!!

tamand

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 18:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 201 in Discussion

YOU 2 SEEM TO HAVE SOME REAL DING DONGS ARE YOU REALLY BOTH THAT STUPIT sorry about caps, i usually read an not write.

Pipie you said a lot for a long time about the last company you called them on every board i read, even this post you are going back on all that you accused the other one about, you didnt give em much time did you, L/D you seem to be very stuck up the bums of the other coy do they pay u. ?

I see a development not finished but was coming along ok now not so OK, small things i will not use as excuses not to pay my money and if everybody pays then it will be ok in the end, but every person must pay all the time and if they dont then no use whingeing about lack of facility's cos it will be your fault no bodyelses.

pipie you sent me a email that you sent to the developers in it you asked a lot of questions and i looked at it and they didnt give you one strait answer yet you asked for them, you seem the same on here you dont give strait answers Why expect it from them i

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 201 in Discussion

Tamand .

I do not understand your post reffering to me , however i do understand and agree with your post L/D very good LOL .

I have no reason to doubt this current M/C only praise so far as they have conducted themselves well , they have set out a proposal and a interim committee which should take on all owners views A POSITIVE yes .

Now as i have said they also have such a mammoth task so i am prepared to pay my maintenance and move on , feedback tells me all is going well on T/B and shortly will be able to see for myself .

What I find strange is that some are waiting for present M/C to fall on there face !!! or is it strange Mmmmmmmm!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
08/05/2010 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 201 in Discussion

Gates message 4 your words came true, well done

tamand

Message Posted:
08/05/2010 10:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 201 in Discussion

Mess 16 Hellot, youve got your answer

Mess 19 Breezyboy, none of it has been addressed

Mess 33 lynx, why after 9 months is there not a "sturdy committee" in place ?

Mess 24 Lazza I think you hit it on the head then and i think it applies today as it did then, anybody care to contradict ?.

Mess 5 Butler, its now 9 months since Lynx took over, allowances had to be made for the bad weather but your 6 mth prediction is about rite, things have gone from bad to worse, at least we knew that the last lot were gonna pull out but we know nothing this time theres no information at all and no sign of a proper "sturdy committee" either !!!

HELP

Lazy days

Message Posted:
08/05/2010 22:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 201 in Discussion

Good points tam but it only serves to show that there are problems not just on TQB but the same thing has apparently happened on Seaterra, sweetwater bay, blue bay, hilltops, Forest golf & beach, Evergreen ect. but the difference with some of them (probably most noteable forest golf & beach) is that the owners formed a strong comitee and worked together with the maintenance company to put in place all the things that the developers didnt complete, and MOSTLY all pay their fees in advance, instead of being prats (is that allowed now ?) and blaming everything and everybody for all the ailments, it is lovely to drive round Forest golf & beach and see the owners helping the gardeners by doing their bit planting flowers and tending gardens, they got off there ar*es and now have a delightful complex.

Its laughable when you read through this topic and see all the wahoooo's ect, the state TQB is still in a year dowbn the line

sienna

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 10:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 201 in Discussion

Lazy days you are almost correct with your list however Sea Terra Esentepe are doing well with a strong committee and strong MC. The Reserve too under the same management - I don't want to go into their other two ST sites as one in particular are going through hell right now!!

Have to say TQB was not looking good when we visited had suffered a lot in the storm it seemed and has severe structual problems I hope you guys get it sorted

johndp

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 11:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 201 in Discussion

It says brilliant news for turquoise bay on the heading, have i missed something because it dosent seem like it reading this ??

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 201 in Discussion

Met up with Jacky from Lynx and she explained she is working on a committee (any volunteers ? ) She hopefully has some good news on more money re maintenance going in to the pot as a few more owners are going out this coming week and promised to pay .

Lynx are working on the second pool being up and running within the next week .

Have to say the top pool is crystal clear the best I have ever seen it . The planting is coming along in spite of the water problems they have on T/B.

Their are other concerns regarding the structure of the site but as we know this is down to the developer, Jacky is working towards another meeting with him so fingers crossed !!!

On a personal note we were promised our damp would be sorted when and true to Charti's ( worker for developer) word he had it sorted within a couple of days and he also sorted out our snagging, so we have nothing but praise for Charti he is a lovely guy . Ali is on site (working for lynx ) 3 days per week, con't,

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 12:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 201 in Discussion

con't

Ali again helped us out with a few minor issues really nice guy . The major rain fall has caused major problems for Lynx over the winter so this appears to have hampered progress on the site .

However my advice for owners on T/B would be to speak to Lynx personally .

Jacky is welcoming ideas/suggestions etc to take the site forward.

In a nutshell if owners either phone E-mail or meet with Lynx for a more up to date progress report they are there for the taking . Hope this helps !!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 15:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 201 in Discussion

Hello peeps the pipie lazy days show again,

The woman (sorry) talks pants and has shown it over the past 18 mths, lets mark the words once again 'up and running in a week' lets see, something wrong with eyesight top pool best ever seen i have pics same as pips had last year to prove different, oh dear !!

DONT LIKE TO CROSS FINGERS WOULD PREFER ACTION NOT WORDS, WHAT SAY YOU !!!

Charti has always worked on the site and only does as told, Lets see how the damp looks in the winter when the lick of paint flakes off

What looks to have hampered progress is not the weather its the same every site, BUT NON PAYERS, LIKE YOU !! so are you paying now ? many others are now not paying so maybe look inwards for a contributing factor, mess 30 you say you did pay to that I say 'liar' you paid some, but 6 months late and no more, dare you to deny it, mess 25 i saw the arrears report and you are currently in arrears dare you deny it ??

theres none so blind as them that refuse to see

Lazy days

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 15:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 201 in Discussion

PS

As you are 'in the know' can you tell us all if lynx are in for the long haul or just as long as they are in front with their maintenance payments, or if the payers carry the non payers with increased fees and one off payments

A straight answer would be appreciated if you can, but then again you might not be 'in the know' as much as you would like to think, maybe you are getting fed what you want to hear instead of the UGLY TRUTH !! lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 20:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 201 in Discussion

L/D ask Lynx yourself !!!!

Checkmate

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 21:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie

You really do bore me!!! (from a FULLY (ie yearly) PAID up owner)

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/05/2010 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 201 in Discussion

well done checkmate. medal in the post !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 08:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 201 in Discussion

Isnt that just the kind of repost we all expect from pipie, tells you all you need to know, how can any body take anything she says seriously.

By the way there has been a very interesting and serious revelation on the private owners section of Turquoise bay forum in the http://www.glencoecyprus.com forum, owners on TBR should really read it

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 10:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 201 in Discussion

Thanks for update L/D prefer to login to cyprus 44 as Glencoe appears have a cloak/dagger entrance fee so to speak (strange that guy cannot let go past tense thank goodness )

Re checkmate he may be bored but at least he agrees somewhere along the line as he is a fully paid up member .

Hope fully we should have some good news today regarding an invester visiting the T/B site.

tamand

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 10:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 201 in Discussion

are you intrested in helping the place or just having a go all the time it seems to this one as if youre incapable lazy days seems 2 b telling it like it is but you just keep on the snide remarks and evrything with you is hope fully or fingers crossed or heard on grapevine or just wondering or feedback tells me or it looks like or it appears to me.

The glencoe forum has a FREE owners PRIVATE forum that only OWNERS can join and it is worth a read as theres plenty eye opening truth being told on it PRIVATELY or can u not understand that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 11:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 201 in Discussion

Tamand .

Are you and L/D joined at the hip ? I suggest you contact Lynx before you sound off on a negative all the time . When did you last meet with Lynx ? or have you ever ? what positives are you doing for the site ???

breezyboy

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 12:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 201 in Discussion

Msg 20

"Move on Breezyboy, we are."

Really?

Doesn't seem like it to me.

tamand

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 12:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 201 in Discussion

Mess 60 how about painted at our own expence ours and all our neighbours door areas in the block, next !!!!

Now go away youre beginning to grate cos all you do is sh1t stir and send emails to people and ask em to email u

the management must be gettin heartily sick of it by now

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 201 in Discussion

To be honest, there is no point debating with Glencoe's diciples who refuse to talk positive regarding going forward with T/B. I have updated you all with my news . I just thank my lucky stars I do not have to deal with Glencoe anymore end of . Have a nice day all I know I will.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 14:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 201 in Discussion

To think I only pointed out that gates Kirk Bracey was right on his post 4 on 17th august by telling everybody that he knew a site that was moving them on my post 45, and then the pipie show started all over again

Bye the way pipie you should watch out !! the company you are slagging off was sold on some 7/8 months ago to someone else who may resent you slandering its name on a public forum

the butler

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 16:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 201 in Discussion

Lazy Days msg64,

Thank you for mentioning Forest Golf & Beach. It has not happened over night but you are right about our complex, everyone pays and everyone takes pride in the site and it has been through the committees and owners efforts, together with FCC that we have turned the corner. Owners need to wake up to the fact that it is their investment that is at stake and pay their dues, whether they think they have got everything they have paid for or not. this is the only way forward. Once the improvements start taking place, owners see a difference and then the majority will start helping with the planting and small jobs that need doing around the site. Compared to other sites the number of properties is small but we have 3 large pools and extensive gardens to maintain. Our service charges are much higher than TB but everyone pays. It takes time and determination to get to this stage, bickering and witholding fees is not the answe,r paying and working together is.

johndp

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 17:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 201 in Discussion

Thanks for a reasoned and rational answer butler, and well said, hope you & me dont get classified as glencoe diciples

Geoff1131MK11

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 201 in Discussion

Lazy Days, just to put you in the picture. The site that Kirk refered to in post 4, is the site i live on, i am sure Kirk can confirm this, and as i say, just to inform you, we actually stayed with Lynx.

sienna

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 17:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 201 in Discussion

Message 65 I agree with what you say entirely BUT it will only work if you have a management company that works with all the owners and are not in for their self gain ( not referring to any management company mentioned with in this thread to clarify)

If you can work with a MC or get them to work for you as owners (which is the way it should be) then usually things move on for the better as is shown in your site and on ours. Lets hope at that all sites can work things outr so everyone can enjoy their investments

Its when there 'other issues' going on that creates the confusion

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 19:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 201 in Discussion

Geoff

No offence meant, but can we wait till Kirk confirms this and really it doesnt matter as lynx have cut links with not 1 but 4 sites one of them the owners voted them off, and any way all this debate and supposition does not help any body to solve anything.

What I would like to pose to these people who have all the remedies is *what would you do to improve the complex* simple question dont you agree ?? and yet those who keep stirring dont come up with any solutions, !!!

How would you make investors who own 25% of the complex pay monthly maintenance ??

How would you make 20% of the owners outwith the investors pay if they are of ethnic origin ?? these two groups control 45% of the complex FACT ! lost on pipie

Would you advocate that the other owners pay and subsidise these people ??

If people like pipie would work with those who REALLY want to find solutions instead of constantaly attacking people because they run out of patience with her then things *might * improve

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 19:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 201 in Discussion

Sienna .

Spot on . The concerns are on T/B is that some of the posters here will not work with present management . They simply put all efforts in slagging them off and living in the past, I give feedback and the past rears its ugly head again . Lynx are having meetings on site this coming week so again these folk can raise issues/concerns and put suggestions ideas forward, but will they??? doubt it as i say watch the following posts wil they be positive or negative ?????

tamand

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 201 in Discussion

This isnt about managemen t companys its about nincompoops who dont know whot is going on but just like 2 see there name up in lights on here, lynx are just as good or as bad as any other company dont u get it ???: if people dont pay theres no winners EFFIN FACT !!!

Sorry am out of here and no more posts from me on this board !!!! an angry Tam !!!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 19:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie

I really need to take issue here, your mess 70 'quote' lynx are having meetings this coming week so again these folk can raise issues / concerns and puT suggestions ideas forward, but will they ???

Where did you get this from because I didnt get any noticifation of meetings and it is def. not on there website nor did others on the private forum hear of this

Please explain where these meetings are being held and when and where notice was given by who and to who ????

There has been 1 - yes one commitee meeting since lynx took over 9 months ago and that was a joke

measey

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 20:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 201 in Discussion

The Butler. dont disagree with your comments but if they have problems deal with them simple, helps some people to debate but mostly they are looking for someone to do the work for them.

Measey.

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 20:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 201 in Discussion

L/D .

Crikey !!! just contact lynx ??? by the way are you an owner?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie

By the way, Are you an owner ??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can answer nothing straight

but heres my answer to the above question

NO YOU ARE NOT an owner on turquoise bay Prove me wrong if you can !!!!!!

END OF DEBATE

A

Pipie

Message Posted:
10/05/2010 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 201 in Discussion

L/D

note you did not answer if you are an owner or not !!

Me ''no I do not own on T/B'' as you know it is my daughter that purchased on T/B .

She purchased fair and square not like a certain person who shall we say did not !!!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
11/05/2010 14:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie, you are one sad lady.

Pipie

Message Posted:
11/05/2010 15:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 201 in Discussion

R/D

not quite !! Just do not like being crossed shall we say !!

Any update from you re T/B !!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
11/05/2010 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 201 in Discussion

Ellis backwards is sille...............

Could do with an accent on the e but whatever.

Couldnt help myself. Sorry.

Chegs

Pipie

Message Posted:
11/05/2010 21:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 201 in Discussion

Chegwin .

Now how about puting some of that effort in being positive about T/B or have you also lost the plot !!

BillyB

Message Posted:
11/05/2010 23:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 201 in Discussion

Hmmm, Hows everyone getting on over here? As professional as ever!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
12/05/2010 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 201 in Discussion

Why is it that pipie keeps on trying to claim a moral high ground that will never be hers, she is no more interested in Turquoise than fly in the air all she is capable of is continually attacking a company that has been gone for a year, as she shows so often, her brain is in her a**e

I do not own on TQB either but I do want the place to succeed the same as glencoe did the same as lynx do but pipie is obsessed with glencoe, lets face it they left TQB for business and financial reasons the same as lynx will do if they dont get the money in FACT pipie didnt play any part in it - in fact she probably if anything prolonged their stay , imho if she is interested in seeing TQBthrive she should be putting as much effort into attacking the investors and non paying owners and those who are behind with their payments as she can, but then again she is one of them

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/05/2010 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 201 in Discussion

Good news T/B a site meeting took place today with some owners and LYNX, all appeared pleased with the way Lynx are performing 2 pools are now up and running and the 3rd should be up and running in the next week .

This is great news for all owners as the choice of 3 pools to be operational for the summer is wonderful .

thetwirlys

Message Posted:
12/05/2010 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie,

It may be good news for those people who are at the top of the site but not for the people in faze 2 ie D blocks who have paid more for their apartments and still have no electricty or pool up and running good news I think not!!!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
12/05/2010 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 201 in Discussion

thetwirlys .

I can could never understand this phase 2 as these apartments were always on the original project brochure . Has anyone had a word with Kibtek about electricity ? or Lynx ?

tamand

Message Posted:
13/05/2010 12:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 201 in Discussion

As of today there is still only one pool up and running this is not hallucinating it is a fact, the pool behind B9 is cleaned out but still not filled and operating, this was always a clean pool when the last lot had the place and so was the pool behind B17/18/19, which is ok but not the spotless description pipie gave it, "some owners & Lynx ??? what does that mean who were the some owners and who from lynx where is the 'committee' we have been getting promised for the past 3 months+

Pipie

Message Posted:
13/05/2010 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 201 in Discussion

These are the photos taken of T/B pools taken on the 12th May . 2 pools up and running and one pool to be filled withing the next week .

As you can see the pools are crystal l clear , and the gardens look fab .

Hats off to Lynx.

I have never seen the pools so clean . As you can all see the gardens are coming along a treatt his is owing to the forward thinking of Lynx who have placed stand pipes around the site for easy watering .

A big pat on the back to Ali the gardener who is working so hard .

Thank you Ali !!!!

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/JaysPhotographyUK/

breezyboy

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 201 in Discussion

Msg 85

Has anyone had a word with Kibtec or Lynx?

Pipie you are still labouring under the misaprehension that your management company can work wonders and do anything you demand.

This is again down to your developer not Lynx and Kibtec will have no interest whatsoever until your developer has issued the correct paperwork which cannot be done without all payments being made by the developers. This cannot be done until all the installation has been completed and Kibtec have examined and passed the installations.Always assuming that there is a supply of meters available which has been a problem in the past.

Perhaps you need to ask Lynx for a copy of their contract to show you exactly what they have agreed to do for owners ( assuming that they actually get paid by said owners).

Then when you can differentiate what is the developer responsibility and what the management have agreed to do ( assuming payments are received,) you could them apologize to Glencoe.

thetwirlys

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 19:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 89 of 201 in Discussion

Thankyou Breezyboy, I really couldnt be bothered to answer pipie, of course we have spoken to Kibtek and Lynx!!!! it appears our dear developers are saying they have paid kibtek - kibtek are saying they havent as they have not issued the developers a reciept the developers say they have reciept... we are now awaiting sight of said reciept from developers........

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 19:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 90 of 201 in Discussion

breezyboy.

I have confidence in Lynx as they are doing a very good job in my estimation .

The original problems are down to Glencoe in my opinion as they should have never taken on the unfinished complex RE T/B .

This in turn placed owners in a position to paying maintenance when in reality all owners could have held their ground until the complex was finished. Glencoe should have insisited on this then started maintaining we all know what happened then and we cannot turn the clock back .

This is all in my opinon of course now I await back lash as i know some are not up for debate, the same few have no intention of supporting Lynx and continue to live in the past .

Apologise to Glencoe not in a million years .All I ever got and he tries even now through other sources is him throwing his toys out of his pram .

Thank goodness we now have a company maintaining the complex who are taking the site forward maybe you should think the same instead of harping on about the past .

Pipie

Message Posted:
14/05/2010 20:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 91 of 201 in Discussion

Breezyboy .

I would very much now like to keep on a postive regarding T/B so if you do not mind that is what I am conentrating on forget about the past !! Cheers .

BillyB

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 10:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 92 of 201 in Discussion

pipie/LazyDays you've been bickering for a couple of years now about TB and now just read above neither of you actually own an apartment there. Absolutely outstanding! Is there some sort of sexual tension between you two? My advice is to meet up and get this sexual frustration out your systems. Tune in for next weeks pipie/LadyDays show!

Pipie

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 93 of 201 in Discussion

BillyB.

It is my daughter that owns on T/B but it is me that pays maintenance/bills, hope this helps you to understand my interest. Now can we move on !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 11:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 94 of 201 in Discussion

I love it Billy. you are right about one thing "tension" pipie lives in a fantasy world, she screamed from the rooftope against the last company for no sauna - steam room, crazy golf in situ funny its not in situ yet (crazy golf unusable)- she criticises them for taking on an unfinished site, surely everybody can see on here that if glencoe took on an unfinished site then so have Lynx, so imho this leaves pips with egg on her face or shows up how two faced she is, 90% of the plants that are in situ (her fav words) were planted by glencoe not lynx FACT

Another FACT that escapes mrs bitter & twisted is if Lynx dont get in the money honey there will be no maintenance and until all the non payers pay there will never be enough money, its all very well having 3 pools up and running but lynx have now to find £740 every month to keep them running plus the cost of electric believe me more troubled times ahead.

Wonder why so many who paid glencoe are not paying Lynx ??

Lazy days

Message Posted:
15/05/2010 11:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 95 of 201 in Discussion

What pipie really means is that mrs squeaky clean is twisting the rules on ownership to cheat the system HMMMM !!!!!

BillyB

Message Posted:
16/05/2010 10:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 96 of 201 in Discussion

Lazy days, Thanks for the update but I think you may of mentioned that one or two or fifty times before!

Pipie, You say "can we move on". Imo you should and let your daughter (Im assuming Lazy days is the father) enjoy her apartment in peace.

Please get a Hotel room you two.

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/05/2010 11:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 97 of 201 in Discussion

Thanks BillyB but no thanks .( pleased you can see L/D has a multiple ID though sad is it not !!!! )

But an a more accurate update I can give you !! The recent site meeting feedback agreed that the site was coming on heaps/bounds thanks to Lynx . Ali.Charti .

So let us all support this forward thinking maintenance company and move on .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
17/05/2010 14:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 98 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie where did billyb mention multiple id's or is this another figment of your overactive imagination

Pipie

Message Posted:
17/05/2010 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 99 of 201 in Discussion

Just chatting to another couple who own on T/B and they commented that it is a now a pleasure swimming in the pools, as they are cystal clear, another satisfied customer . Onwards/upwards T/B !!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
18/05/2010 11:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 100 of 201 in Discussion

What are you doing about the 40 odd that are not paying seeing as how you have joined the hallelujah we are paying and everything is OK brigade.

Only 50 odd payers is not enough to keep the site functioning properly and the M/C are utilising the monies from those people who have paid a year / 9 months / 6 months in advance, their money is gone and if things turn pearshaped will they get their monies back ?? I personally doubt it.

My question is and has always been what are you doing to help get the non payers to pay, remembering that the site is still unfinished, no sauna, no steam, crazy golf not usable, road to beach not cleared of builders materials ect ect. remember this is what you used as excuse for not paying before.

Unless something is done to tackle the large amount of non payers immediately there will be further troubles ahead

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/05/2010 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 101 of 201 in Discussion

Depends on how you look at it L/D, owners can now see where the money is going and when they vist the site I feel sure they will have confidence in Lynx and the positive way the site is coming on, our snaggings were also sorted so I feel sure when owners arrive on site owners snaggings will be sorted also .

One of the reasons we did not pay for 6 months last year is the cowboy outfit maintaining the site was producing no accountancy, could not speak to some owners in a civil manner, and was totally off his trolly, I could go on but would run out of time so to speak busy day ahead .

We now have a M/COMPANY who is taking the site forward in a postive way although you do not want to see that do you er ? what is your real name ???? just wait till owners visit to also agree .

Have a nice day !!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
18/05/2010 13:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 102 of 201 in Discussion

Just a reminder how TURQUOISE BAY is coming along everyone . more pics to follow !!!

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/JaysPhotographyUK/

Lazy days

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 103 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie

Just to reiterate

Its you who is off your trolly, just look at the way the "transparency" of Lynx accounting it is not so transparent if you know how to read it that is ?? which with your blinkered outlook I doubt.

If you think that the last lot were cowboys how do you condone giving them a clap on the back for being so good a few months ago when they reappeared under the guise of another (probably illegal) company, or did this fact slip your mind, please remember that Glencoe was not a ' him' but a company, and the TQB part of it was run by several people who made most of the decisions, many of them not agreed to by "him" who financed things, these facts seem to be lost on you, yes "him" did tell you he would not answer any more of your personal e-mails as you had sent soooo many, this really hurt you didn't it "poor little girl" :(

He also showed me a video that was taken in his office with a crony of yours refusing to take a seat when asked and the insults - cont

Lazy days

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 104 of 201 in Discussion

Cont

he had to take from her daughter who stated that she was a company director so knew what she was talking about while her mother got more and more irate and agitated and told him he knew nothing, she was again asked to sit down and discuss things, again she refused so she was told to leave, 'his' attitude was not good but the sh1t he was taking, (and it is recorded for posterity) was also unacceptable.

You really do not know anything about what was going on at the time except what the 'pub' gossip was saying nor do you realise how big a contri 'he' made to the way TQB is today, how much do you think Lynx have spent in comparison to what the previous company spent on the infrastructure of the site, wake up woman and smell the coffee you have continually attacked the wrong person end of !!!

In my opinion he could and should have slapped a writ on you for defamation, but then again he's not like that.

elipsys

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 105 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie and LD

I have read with interest but disapointment at the evidence of a site slowly pulling itself apart. 'He said this' and 'she said that' just does not get the site very far I am afraid. A devided site is a doomed site. Lynx maintain my site and I like to think I have a good relationship with Jackie as I do I like to think I have a good relationship with the Developer. On my site which is much much smaller than yours we have a very real problem of nonpayers. I am not into naming names but needles to say that paying owners have subsidized them for the last 2 years. It isn't fair. Lynx do a good job, they do what they say they will do and that is all you can ask for. For an owner to refuse to pay them because of a personal dislike of them is obtuse. Where is the social responsibility after all you have chosen to invest on a communal site ? Problems that are there because of a failiing with the Developer should not be taken out on the MC, you are kicking the wrong person.

elipsys

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 106 of 201 in Discussion

cont ....

The ONLY way to move the site forward is thru a good relationships. You need an effective site Committee thru which communication is channelled from owner to MC or Developer, try to avoid everyone shouting at the same time. After a while, all of this bickering will only result in everyone having to avoid each other onsite, in the pool etc. I suggest you look to Lynx to help guide your site, have a plan and keep the lines of communication open and try not to get dogged down in persoanl attacks. Your site is more important than point scoring. I am over in Bahceli next week and just might drive to your site to take a look. I wish you all the very best, try and remember why you all bought there. I go to escape my neighbours here in the UK, I dont want to go to my site to try and avoid those ones too !!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 16:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 107 of 201 in Discussion

Elipsys i thank you for your input, it is very well said, I do not own on TQB but know people who do, they care about the site passionately and will do what they can to help it to progress, however that said, pipie has if you have been following this from the start (and i can pull alll the posts up again if needed) repeatedly attacked the company of glencoe and one of its directors in particular, accusing him of things that are completely untrue and accusing him of not being transparent in his dealings on TQB, he will not defend hisself on here, but i will because i know him and have done for some time, he put her nose out of joint with his ways but so what it happens !!! this lady is no more intrested in making TQBwork than fly inthe air otherwise she would have paid her maintenance from when Glencoe took over the complex, not six months later, why should she be allowed to pay six months late when others are paying from day 1, glencoe tried everything to get her to pay but she didnt

Lazy days

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 16:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 108 of 201 in Discussion

along with some others (same as now) they got tired of her constant verbals and e-mails so threatened to pull out unless they got paid and told her to stop e-mail as they would not answer any more, they would post everything on their website (which they did) she went on the warpath (woman scorned) and told so many mistruths and twisted things that i took up the cudgel on glencoes behalf, she thinks that glencoe were cheating everybody but she refuses to say why she is now paying Lynx from the start to help the site to move forward and would not pay from day one before, thus putting the maintenance company in a position that it decided to pull out, she is incapable of answering questions directly and continues to slag off people who do not deserve it, the woman has got a big problem, she should apologise like breezyboy said in mess 88, as the problems on the site are down to the developer not the last M/C, AND SHE KNOWS THAT, but it takes a big person to admit they were wrong

Lazy days

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 109 of 201 in Discussion

ps i could post photos that would show a much darker side but to what end ???

Pipie

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 17:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 110 of 201 in Discussion

Well said Elypsys . Yes the site T/B site meeting proved a positive one an the site is lookiing better than last year (photos to prove this ) I also rate LYNX, answers E-mails in a polite way always prompt, and accomodating . It makes a pleasant change to last year as previous management was none of these things . Anyway that is in the past as thankfully the site is looking better each time we visit .

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 15:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 111 of 201 in Discussion

Re 101: Having read your posts on here for the past 18 months or so Pipie, it would be no wonder if people could not speak to you in a civil manner...

Re 110: 'Anyway that is in the past as thankfully the site is looking better each time we visit' If it's in the past then why is that last sentence added on to yet another dig at the last management company?

No doubt that will be another question you refuse to answer. As LazyDays says though it takes a big person to admit they were wrong and I seriously doubt you will ever stop being so bitter and actually try to look at things objectively.

Nothing against Lynx at all and no blame being put on them here but seriously is TQB any further forward? I don't think so.

Pipie

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 16:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 112 of 201 in Discussion

Rubberduck .

I will just let others read your profile and make their minds up about you !!!! Mmmmmmmm . How many more M/I ?????

It is not rocket science to work out why these posts are defending some one who will not post himself ''wonder why ''

Getting back on track yet another positive for lynx on TURQUOISE BAY 62 photos were posted yesterday on the T/B website, 3rd pool about to be filled . The new planting is coming on really well .

Site looks really clean. That planting on the entrance will really enchance the site when it grows . well done Lynx !!

elipsys

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 18:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 113 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie and LD- thank you for your kind words. I really do hope that your site now fiinds some time to heal and come back to what you all had hoped for when you all stared out on this Journey. True that it is a stressfull experience, handing over all that money, eager to get it finished, get the furniture in and begin holidaying in your place. We have all been thru it. Get a good Committee onsite and let them deal with Lynx and be the channel inwhich you try and resolve your difficulties. I met Greg (??) from Glencoe some time ago now and we had a bit of a chat outside the Kings Bar (I rented a car from him for a couple of weeks). I liked him. I dont have business dealings with him but he seemed an alright bloke (could be totally wrong though !!) I think that the whole Mainenance Company business is changing, mainly I think because of the nonpayers. It is clear from your posts that you are all passionate about your site, just use that passion in a positive way. Keep talking !!

Pipie

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 114 of 201 in Discussion

elipsys .

I am pleased that you had just a brief encounter with the said Greg

And i see he was making money out of you so yes it makes sense he was nice to you .

I however had the misfortune of knowing him a little longer and it was not a pleasent experience I can assure you .

Getting back on track a maintenance company in my opinion will have few nonpayers if they are doing a good job . The ones who are just in it for the short term prove it themselves as they are only in situ for the short term . as owners soon see the back of them .

Like you we have Lynx now and what a breath of fresh air for the future .

Have a nice evening !!

RubberDuck

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 22:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 115 of 201 in Discussion

Same old record Pipie. I take it you are insinuating that I am Greg yet again. Once again I will tell you that you are wrong. Also, I have one ID on here and this is it as moderators can confirm from my IP.

You are bang out of order with your comments (yet again) regarding Greg. You seem obsessed with the man and cannot stand anyone disagreeing with your rather twisted and biased comments. "Wonder why".

As I asked you before if it is in the past, as you keep stating (when things don't suit you), why do you keep making the digs and throwing the insults?

Pipie

Message Posted:
21/05/2010 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 116 of 201 in Discussion

Rubberduck and co ???? any thing to post regarding Turquoise bay , looking good do you agree ?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 13:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 117 of 201 in Discussion

Elipsys

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, and you are right, Greg is an all right bloke, its gossips like Mrs Ellis who try to twist everything and try to turn people against him, pity really, their loss, you see greg was only the money behind the TQB venture, he did tell everyone associated with it that he had no wish to be involved in it on a daily basis, but unfortunately not all his partners lived up to his expectations and he had to become heavily involved, just an example he gave me, the partners decided to close the office over Easter last year, no consultation with him, he was not best pleased, busy time for families coming out, so he ran the office all over the weekend on his own Fri - Sat - Mon, he was very busy and could not even get in touch with other members of the team by phone to find out certain things. i think it was after that was when he went back to the UK for some outstanding medical treatment and pull the plug on TQB.

As for pipie, well Greg told me she - cont

Lazy days

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 13:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 118 of 201 in Discussion

or her daughter applied for a job with glencoe - he said he still has the application, but the job went to someone else, imho this is why pipie is so upset, that together with certain other things that were said in e-mails, if you check back she praised him in the early days "top man" was one of her comments.

She says the site is looking good - yes of course it is, the plants that glencoe planted are really maturing, all the pics Lynx show on their site 80% of the plants were done by glencoe including the circle of stones with the blue flower as a centrepiece, all the stone chips, all the plants and cactus along the road where pipie lives including her front garden = glencoe the stoned cactus garden done by glencoe, dare she call me a liar ??

Yes they didn't have any money left after Easter last year and no money = no maintenance, and she was 1 of the non payers.

We all know she is desperate to sell up, pity, she could mebee have used some help from a guy who helps most people !!

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 14:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 119 of 201 in Discussion

Clutching at straws are you L/D or M/I oh so now we know a little bit more of the history of Turquoise bay . ''Oh dear'' do i take it he fell out with staff as well as customers !!!! Perhaps if he apologises for his wrong doings he may gain respect !!

Any way some more great news for T/Bay it appears the Kings bar has had a revamp . Large shaded area now in situ . Another plus for the site !!

New planted area (PLANTED 2 WEEKS AGO ) just on the entrance just off the main road . This will really enhance the site as soon as plants are established . Looking good T/B .

Chegwin

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 14:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 120 of 201 in Discussion

Like a greyhound out the trap.................

elipsys

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 121 of 201 in Discussion

LD - my dad is over there at the moment and sings in the Kings Bar from time to time. They call him Elvis !! Seriously. Listen guys, it is clear that there is bad blood and writing on forums sometimes makes your message come across in the wrong way. It is easy to see that everyone is passionate about the site and want it to succeed, you just seem to have different ideas about how it is best done. I am flying over on Wednesday and may just pay your site a visit. Take it easy guys, I hope I get to speak to you in person one day.

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 15:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 122 of 201 in Discussion

elipsys .

Have a good trip and enjoy your stay . However please could you note my posts on the positives of T/B . That would be nice . Have a nice day !!

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 123 of 201 in Discussion

L/D

Maybe you should realise that managing a complex involves contributions that come in are for such things as buying plants along with maintaining, so the plants that were originally planted by Glencoe were financed by owners and Glencoe were paid well to plant them by owners , it was part of his remit as he was employed by owners to do this.

Zoony

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 124 of 201 in Discussion

Forum admin this thread is far too long now.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 19:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 125 of 201 in Discussion

Zoons. You must be joking.

There are loads of miles left in the old girl yet.

Give her a chance. Even snakes get to recharge their venom pouch.

Chegs

Zoony

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 126 of 201 in Discussion

your,e right although it should stop at 5000 messages

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 19:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 127 of 201 in Discussion

I'm up for just posting/debating on issues re TURQUOISE BAY as long as other's posters do the same . Chegwin/Zoony you do not have to read this thread !!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
24/05/2010 21:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 128 of 201 in Discussion

When the laughter factory is closed I read your posts.

Lots of positives re:- TQB. Tomorrow my sweets.

Set the Rabbit running.

XXXXX

breezyboy

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 15:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 129 of 201 in Discussion

Why do the administrators allow the personal comments made by Pipie against Greg?

He is one of the nicest kindest people I have ever met. He does a lot of work without gain for many people.

He is worth a thousand Pipies any day of the week.

Greg has many, many true friends who know exactly what he is like and you Pipie will never have the satisfaction he can gain from that.

the butler

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 17:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 130 of 201 in Discussion

Hi breezeboy,

I agree entirely with your comments. Greg is a lovely helpful man who goes out of his way to help people. Fortunately he has many true friends who don't and won't listen to this rubbish.

Pipie

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 18:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 131 of 201 in Discussion

What's rubbish about the way Turquoise bay has made a complete turn around ? what 's rubbish about Turquoise bay making strides forward under a very competent company ?

Pipie

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 19:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 132 of 201 in Discussion

Butler .

At the very begining of this thread you were very negative about Lynx taking over Turquoise bay .

Now can I remind you they are still managing the site very well thank you 6 months on . In spite of you willing them to fail .

Now if you want a group hug week for Greg I suggest you start another thread and leave this one to debating Turquoise bay as it was intended . Thankyou .

Chegwin

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 133 of 201 in Discussion

Me still thinking of positives................

I'll get back to you on that.

UNLESS someone knows different???

Chegs

gooligan

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 20:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 134 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie do you walk around with your eyes half closed?

This new planted area you are banging on about,is that the one outside block B7?

Where I come from thats called a bloody big hole and all that mud that is blocking the road has come out of the bloody big hole and all them things growing out of it are called weeds,those big grey things behind the bloody big hole are called unfinished concrete shells and in the middle of the unfinished concrete shells is a half built pool.

Do you want me to describe whats round the corner?

It may be different to how you recall things as I dont own any rose tinted specs.

measey

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 20:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 135 of 201 in Discussion

whoopee, well said.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
25/05/2010 21:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 136 of 201 in Discussion

If she was a three legged donkey she would still enter the National.

Long odds but there is always a chance.

I love some peoples optimism.

But to stay on topic.

The way in to TQB looks a lot better.

Well done LINKS.

Chegs

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 01:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 137 of 201 in Discussion

Good to see you are keeping partly on topic Chegs, may be if you could concentrate a little more.

Yes the planting at the entrance does look good (WELL DONE .LYNX ).

The dug up road is down to Kibtek and awaits Kibtek's return and we all know how long that could take ????

the butler

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 15:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 138 of 201 in Discussion

Oh! Dear Pipie,

I have obviously rattled your cage stating that Greg is a nice guy. If I recall rightly I said that if owners didn't pay their service charges on Turquoise Bay, Lynx would not be able to survive beyond six months. Now I know that you are now probably paying but how many non payers do you still have? It does not take a genious to work out that if the number is large, not just Lynx but any management company would not be able to survive.

I have nothing against Lynx and my comments were not aimed at them personally but as usual you have put a different meaning on my words.

The butlers wife

Chegwin

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 139 of 201 in Discussion

Yep. I agree. Greg's a nice guy.

But staying on topic, the plants Glencoe put in are looking wonerfull now they have established.

Lets hope LINKS work and efforts are justified now that they have the helm.

Chegs

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 15:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 140 of 201 in Discussion

The butlers wife .

These were your comments

quote ''changing the management company is not going to resolve these issues. I will give them 6 months before the complaints start all over again and they are looking for someone else to sort out their troubles.''

signed the butlers wife.

As you have been proved wrong, I really am not interested in your negativity unless you have anything positive to say . Cheers .

Thankyou for your comments . Now can we move on

breezyboy

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 15:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 141 of 201 in Discussion

Quite right Pipie, why should you be interested in someone else's negativity when you have so much of your own?

Noted you have no comment on two members views on Greg!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 142 of 201 in Discussion

Hey Breeze

Is this pipe woman the only owner on TQB?

Not only is Greg a nice bloke he has a lot of time for charities.............when he wasnt bailing people out on TQB that found themselves on hard times.............the ones that appreciated it, that is, and using his own monies on occaisions to keep the place running towards the end. Some folk just cant say thanks and get on with whatever it is they do and as she says, on several posts. Move on. Pots and Kettles eh?

Chegs

nurseawful

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 16:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 143 of 201 in Discussion

Chegwin,

I agree Greg is one of the nicest people you could meet. Last year he donated a 1966 World cup programme to raise funds for TRNC Healthcare and after talking to him realised that this whole TQB saga has took its toll on his health. But he was too much of a gentleman to name names so now reading this thread I can see why!

Chris

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 17:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 144 of 201 in Discussion

looks like more good news coming for Turquoise bay, will up date you all as and when !!!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 18:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 145 of 201 in Discussion

You have sold?????

the butler

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 146 of 201 in Discussion

Oh! Chegs,

That has made my day, can't stop laughing.

The butlers wife

gooligan

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 147 of 201 in Discussion

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 19:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 148 of 201 in Discussion

Does Pipie own a property thought it was her daughter who owns??

Chegwin

Message Posted:
26/05/2010 19:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 149 of 201 in Discussion

Maybe she sold..............

Either way a result.

Chegs

Lazy days

Message Posted:
27/05/2010 12:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 150 of 201 in Discussion

Too much to hope for !!

Why cant pipie give any credit to glencoe for all the nice plants that are now coming on sooo well, and remember they took over a much worse mess than Lynx "who by the way are doing a good job money permitting"

Perhaps pipie and the others who refused to pay when glencoe took over should hang their heads in shame as in my opinion it was them that have held the complex back and that is why things like the indoor pool games courts and crazy golf are still a mess, yes of course things will improve as time goes on (with money) but it is grossly unfair of those non payers past and present to expect those who are paying to subsidise the place for the benefit of all the non payers as well.

There was a promise of further payment from the investor which was due 2 months ago but still nothing, why?? "AND WHY IS PIPS SO SILENT ON THIS" ??

Greg is presently in hospital in scotland and I am sure his (real) friends wish him well.

Mess 137 half of it done by glencoe

essexgirl

Message Posted:
27/05/2010 13:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 151 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Folks

I honestly don't know why you good people waste your time even bothing to reply or correspond to that stupid Pipie woman.

She is obviously 'off her trolley' and so consumed with anger and bitterness towards Geg and Glencoe, that she can't see the wood for the trees.

Just let her have her own private rants if she must, but just try to NOT REPLY ? That should eventually make her realise that she is way off the mark, out of order and singing from a diffferent hymn-sheet from everyone else who just want to get on with enjoying their 'lives in the sun'.

Take my advice and just keep 'Schtum' , OK?

Have a nice day, all (-its 8 degrees in London and I am freezing !!!!)

Susie

And Greg, if you're lisatening, sending you our very best wishes for a speedy recovery and will bring you an M&S Pork Pie next time we are out !!!

the butler

Message Posted:
27/05/2010 13:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 152 of 201 in Discussion

I send my best wishes to Greg and hope for a speedy recovery.

The butlers wife

Chegwin

Message Posted:
27/05/2010 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 153 of 201 in Discussion

I heard he is doing fine.

After what was a difficult task and long operation, the top world’s surgeons found his brain.

The problems was that it had slipped out of gear due to earlier aforementioned problems that the stress of all this has caused.

A new selection of cogs have been fitted and once the oil has circulated he'll be back to see how beautiful TQB has become since his plants have matured.

He can’t read just now as they put his eyes in backwards so he could see his new thinking kit working but reversal procedures are planned for the coming week and he will be back amongst us shortly.

Good job he can’t see some of the crap that woman posts. Maybe she just doesn’t have any friends and the key board is the only sanctuary she has.

Still, get well GREG.

Scoty

Message Posted:
27/05/2010 23:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 154 of 201 in Discussion

re msg 144 - update - as you are in the UK as mentioned on another thread, where is this info' going to come from, if you do not mind a newcomer asking?

Not interested in slagging matches, only genuine info'. When will this update happen as friends are very very interested - and they are on site!!!!!!!!!!

Pipie

Message Posted:
28/05/2010 02:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 155 of 201 in Discussion

Scoty .

Pleased that you are interested in Turquoise bay and not into slagging matches !!

All owners need to do is E-mail or speak personally to Jackie at Lynx for any updates .

Also ensure your friends log into the Turquoise bay website

I am fortunate to have close ties with the site as we have friends who give us regular updates and all is very very positive at this stage .

Ideas are being put forward and hopefully the committee will then cascade down to owners these ideas for consideration . Hopefully this will also be good news .

To be honest Scoty your friends will need to keep in the loop as I will not be posting any more on Turquoise bay . Just really happy the site is now on the up owing to good management . !!!

breezyboy

Message Posted:
28/05/2010 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 156 of 201 in Discussion

Chegs, so funny it took 2 days to stop laughing which was painful as I have shingles!

Essexgirl you are so right we should stop mocking the afflicted and ignore the rantings of such a low level.

Let us all think instead of those in such a worse position than us - the other owners on TQB and the poor sods who took over the site. Good luck Lynx. Best wishes to all owners on TQB.

Bye Pipie, be proud!

Scoty

Message Posted:
29/05/2010 21:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 157 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie.

At least you kept my friends in the UK up to date with the goings on there over the last 3 months as they cannot get out until later this year.

They reckon from what you have said there will be a huge improvement in the site and they can't wait.

Tks again

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/06/2010 10:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 158 of 201 in Discussion

I was feeling a bit down this morning so I thought I would re read this thread for a laugh.

Definitely feel better now.

Any more news on the imminent further good news for TQB? Anyone??

Chegwin

Pipie

Message Posted:
06/06/2010 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 159 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Chegwin .

If you need a really good laugh . Go on the Glencoe forum . that will set you up for the day side splitting stuff, with the added bone of contempt , mistruths, living in the past. gar gar etc etc . Hope this helps .

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/06/2010 12:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 160 of 201 in Discussion

Mmmm. See what you mean.

So, there really isn’t any good news to look forward to is there?

Why doesn’t everyone just pay what they owe and forget about the past?

Shame really, a shame, but at least Paul’s got his dish up and that is good news or was that the good news we were told to wait for?

Chegs

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/06/2010 22:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 161 of 201 in Discussion

As i believe it the developer has taken over the debts of those who didn't (wouldn't) pay during glencoe's time and the debt will have to be paid to them before Kocans are issued, so they dont get away with non payment

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 00:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 162 of 201 in Discussion

Rubbish L/D and well you know it . Prove it ?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 163 of 201 in Discussion

Pips,

As i said it is "as i believe it to be" but you can ask Greg the question and he will give you a definitive answer, It is after all stated in the contract agreed by the developers and the maintenance company (any one) that Kocans will NOT be issued to anyone who is in arrears with maintenance, see item 24 in the report issued on 18th Jan

See also item 18 same report, the apartments were delivered two years ago (actual date 1st May 2008) so maintenance was due and collectable from that date regardless of all the kerfuffle you and some of your cohorts do to try and say otherwise, the vast majority of individual owners paid from that date so do you think you are going to get away with not paying?? I think not, and do you think its fair that you dont ?

My belief is that Glencoe passed over the names of all the non payers to the developers and the amounts outstanding and they will collect the debts prior to issue of Kocans.

By the way have you got your sauna & steam room yet ?

Chegwin

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 13:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 164 of 201 in Discussion

Cooking in her own juice more like.

Still awaiting the "Good News" about the development as promised.

Anyone, apart from you know who, got any ideas?

Chegwin

Scoty

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 14:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 165 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie - what happened re msg 155 - To be honest Scoty your friends will need to keep in the loop as I will not be posting any more on Turquoise bay

Your next post, that you weren't going to post goes straight on the attack against Glencoe and then you start your nonsunce all over again. Please get a life or at least stay on topic with ' good news re turquoise bay'.

Chegwin, I'm with you and so are my friends who still await the news from the 'knowledgable one'. Not holding their breathe though!!!

Chegwin

Message Posted:
07/06/2010 14:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 166 of 201 in Discussion

Brilliant News For Turquoise Bay. What is it?

Quote "looks like more good news coming for Turquoise bay, will up date you all as and when !!!"

If we don’t even get some promised good news then this thread will get shut down as “serving no purpose”, or even “just not worth reading”. Either way kind of true but we don’t want that, so can someone who does have something to add please add so as to stay on topic and enlighten us as to what is so good about TQB and Lynx?

I for one would love to see what has really improved with the change of Management Company so lessons can be learned and taken to other developments.

And not about flowers as these were there before.

Chegwin

johndp

Message Posted:
08/06/2010 18:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 167 of 201 in Discussion

Well pipie what is it ??? cmon lets all know ?????

Scoty

Message Posted:
08/06/2010 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 168 of 201 in Discussion

There is no more news - the crystal ball got dropped and she went in the huff.

That's why there will be no more posts from her on here

johndp

Message Posted:
10/06/2010 08:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 169 of 201 in Discussion

everyone knows what a seagull is ? yes ?

But have you heard of what is called a 'seagull poster'

Its

Someone who flies in

Makes a lot of noise

Craps on everything

And then leaves

Lazy days

Message Posted:
23/06/2010 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 170 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie when are you going to give us all this 'NEWS' mess 144 26th May, its another month gone by

Please do share it with us

The accounts are over 2 months old now and theres a lot of outstanding bills to be paid, is that your idea of keeping peeps up to date

LOL

Lazy days

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 12:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 171 of 201 in Discussion

Message 162

Pipie I now believe you have your proof of what I said in my message 161, as is now in writing to you

eg. from the horses mouth, "EVERYONE WILL PAY IN THE END"

So get your money ready, together with the accruing interest, it will be a tidy sum

So mission accomplished it's goodbye from me, and good luck to Lynx management or any future maintenance company

The end

sienna

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 13:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 172 of 201 in Discussion

well on our site they couldn't do this as the developer breached the contract in the first place for taking so long to deliver the Kochans so they then could then not hold the non-payers to ransom - so it is not always as cut and dry as that sorry not on anyones side in particular here just stating what happened ) :(

Pipie

Message Posted:
24/06/2010 17:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 173 of 201 in Discussion

Lazy days

No !!! no proof !!! nothing has come to me from any horses mouth ??? re your mission ??? not sure what that is ???? re get my money ready ???? LOL LOL have you heard the saying '''never in a month of sundays '' L/d you really need to gen up on the law of the land !!!

More good news just released to all owners on T/B via Lynx . makes good reading .

Well done lynx, working with owners in such a postive way.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 16:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 174 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie you are one really saddo person

READ the e-mail from LYNX which you say contains good news , the developer has stated categorically that 'EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO PAY', believe it or not silly one that means 'you too'

Sienna, me thinks it is a different scenario on each complex and in the case of PIPIE on TQB she signed a hand over document agreeing to pay so case closed.

Get the cheque book out

johndp

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 16:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 175 of 201 in Discussion

Have to agree with lazy days

I saw the e-mail saying the developers on TQB handed over the complex over 2 years ago and fees became payable from then and theres no warrenties any more as the site is more than 2 years old.

I think this is a true statement !!! and pipie was copied into it.

Pipie

Message Posted:
25/06/2010 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 176 of 201 in Discussion

Sienna .

Let em just waffle on !!! We know what we are talking about pity they don't . Have a nice day .

tamand

Message Posted:
26/06/2010 12:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 177 of 201 in Discussion

It seems as if all that was said iby LD is true, the builders handed over the complex 2 years ago and fees were payable from then, this is confirmed in e-mail from Lynx after a meeting with the builders developers, I asked glencoe about this a while ago and they confirmed to me that they had handed over a list of non payers which will be collected by the developers before the kojans are given over.

Pipie this is not waffle, its you that has the problem as you will have 2 pay lol

I also put this on glencoecyprus.com website

Pipie

Message Posted:
26/06/2010 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 178 of 201 in Discussion

Tamand

Would you like to bet on this ?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
28/06/2010 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 179 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie

Your mess 155, thought you said you wouldnt be posting any more, huh !!! more lies, you just cant resist it, 5 more posts since then oh dear it must be getting to you that you make so many mistakes

As I said earlier 'case closed' and you should really let Lynx get on with running the complex and stop bothering them with all your e-mails telling them what you think is and is not right, we all know the way your mind works, for the inner good (of you) !!! not for the greater good (of all)

Have the life you deserve

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 12:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 180 of 201 in Discussion

Message8 message 13 would you like to comment now, some 15/16 months on

Message 25 are you now so sure about that ??

Message 24 your words prophetic or what

Message 30, well proved to be lies, over 6 mths late hmmmm. by that time 'damage done'

Message 46 still seems to be aplicable !!

Message 50 /51 comments in May, care to pass judgement now ?

Message 83, is it up and running yet ? oh sorry give you the benefit of the doubt did you mean summer 2011

Message 84, believe you might just be getting sorted now - maybe :(

Message 87 care to comment further now ?

Message 90, original problems down to glencoe they should never have taken over an unfinished site etc etc, care to comment further now !!

Message 94 care to comment further now ?

Mess 116, care to elaborate now ?

Message 144 still waiting ?

Message 162 well proved by now eh !!

We have waited patiently for well over 15 months now and are no further forward, the post on the private forum on glencoe board says it all -

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 181 of 201 in Discussion

Not sure what you are talking about . Either discuss whatever your gripe is on here. or belt up !!

Not really interested in you trying cheap plugs on promoting a rubbish forum such as glencoe .

CJtill

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 15:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 182 of 201 in Discussion

johndp

Have been following this thread from the outset but not going to go back over the previous 178 postings as I have things planned for Christmas.

Could you please update us all, as I feel a lot of previous posters on this topic have similar feelings.

Michael

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 183 of 201 in Discussion

OK PIPIE

Here are my gripes on here, you said a lot in the past - untruths about how the previous m/c ran Turquoise bay, when you didn't make any contri's in the first 6 months, but were quick to condemn them when all was not to your liking, no sauna no steam room etc, remember !! they resigned their position costing many owners the proper enjoyment of their properties for that year, you shouted on this thread that Lynx were the great saviours and all would be right in six months re-read the bullsh1t, it is now over 16 months, and where is the complex now, only 2 pools, weeds everywhere, plants dying, disgusting entrance, indoor pool disgusting, other people not paying now, you still spout sh1t and lying to anybody who will listen, trying to curry favour with stupid posts that nobody cares to answer any more, even using the name of our armed forces to make posts to make you look good

OK now thats my gripe YOU HAVE COST MANY THEIR ENJOYMENT OF THEIR PROPERTIES for the past 14+ months

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 184 of 201 in Discussion

And you are so arrogant that you think you have all the answers, the simple fact of the matter is you have NO ability to help solve anything on TQB or SWB or anywhere else for that matter, most people just want you to disappear into the hole from whence you came and leave things to those who can help to make things better, because while you are sticking your neb in things will never change, and I am sure I speak for the present M/C and most other onlookers as well.

Most of what you have said on her has been torn to shreds and you have been made a fool by your own pathetic offerings, and I have no wish to promote other boards, but suffice to say you were offered the chance to put forward ideas for the furtherance of TQB on one other board, but all that was forthcoming was hatred and vitriol, not ONE SINGLE HELPFUL IDEA.

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 185 of 201 in Discussion

johndp you are becoming a bore now . watch your language or you will get no more answers from me.

To recap previous M/C walked before they were pushed !!

cost me nothing only to pleased they walked !!

I think you will find previous M/C are missed only by a few and those were probably on the favour payroll !!

Maybe you should read the postive post on Glencoe saying T/B will flourish in time !!

Oh and of course when the negatives such as you are out the picture !!

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 16:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 186 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Michael,

Mesage 182

Sorry about the rants, I am not normally like this but some things need to be said, my Dad was involved with TQB and I own an apartment on it, the nutshell is that there has been very little done in the past 14/16 months and this time it is not down to a 'quote' cowboy company (well not yet anyway)

The simple fact of the matter is that one or two people are holding everything up and the M/C like the one before cant do too much as their hands are tied, but this mu**et pi*i* cant or refuses to see that it was not the previous or indeed the present M/C that is / was to blame, she cant or wont answer straight questions and untill she does or makes amends things will not begin to improve, the very people she is attacking are the ones who could possibly help much more than she realises to move things forward.

Hope this helps

BTW. Have a good Xmas

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 187 of 201 in Discussion

What rubbish !! Turquoise bay will do ok thank you without any interference from leg up wanna bee's.

I am not attacking anyone. Just defending freedom of speech on my part !!

Just leave the has beens in the past where they belong '' I say ''

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 188 of 201 in Discussion

Mess 185 epitomises the arrogance of the person quote 'cost ME nothing' but IT COST MANY OF HER NEIGHBOURS PLENTY think on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pipies fav's

WHO WAS GOING TO PUSH THE PREVIOUS M/C PIPIE 'YOU' ??? doubt it

Of course TQB will flourish in time but it could and should have been flourishing by now 'dont you agree' after all its now well over 16 months since the present m/c took over from the other M/C who were in 10 months

When you are out of the picture then things will move on, without a shadow of a doubt. lol

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 189 of 201 in Discussion

present M/C had to put right what the previous M/C FAILED to even aknowledge what was wrong in the first place.

Present M/C was left with a legacy of turmoil much more than can be repeated on this forum.

Saying that it is all in the past now !! Thank goodness.

By the way johndp your carer has forgotten to give you your memory pills. No way did I ever mention a time scale of 6 months.

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 190 of 201 in Discussion

Oh so all the people who want to help TQB are now leg up wannabe's, the insults are getting better by the minute, at least people who actually own there can now begin to see the real pipie

AND AS IT IS ONLY ENCOURAGING PIPIE TO FLOAT HER BOAT THIS TOPIC IS PAST ITS SELL BY DATE,

She is incapable of debate, incompetent in her discussions, irrelevant in her thought patterns, irresponsible in her reasoning, irrefutable with her lies, incomprehensible in her utterings - so I rest my case.

We will apply our resources to helping TQB without her assistance

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 191 of 201 in Discussion

Feel free !! Can't wait to see you fall on your face again !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 192 of 201 in Discussion

Oh dear

Why do you bother peeps it is not worth it is it,

pipie re-read mess 13 where you said to the butler quote 'just hope you will comment in 6 months time, watch this space I know I will' lol

now watch her try to wriggle out of that one as well lol xxx

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 193 of 201 in Discussion

mess 189 my memory pills hmmmm ??? read your mess 13 ha ha ha

fosterscan

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 194 of 201 in Discussion

Pipie why would you want to see johndp and tqb fall on their face surely you want it to grow and inprove in to a great community.

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 195 of 201 in Discussion

oops sorry L/D didnt see you there but was just reading through this topic and your posts 117/118 really struck a chord maybe it is because of ruined dreams that there is so much hatred and bitterness towards greg, asad really imho

Lazy days

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 196 of 201 in Discussion

message 132 please have another read of it, thank you, lol - and an apology to The Butler might be in order, a further 10 months down the line

A

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 197 of 201 in Discussion

Hi Ya L/D I wondered how long it would before the cavalary was called in.

I know it is difficult for you dealing with me one by one. it is called ''not being up for it''

I found that 6 months quite positive.

A) I celebrated the 6 MONTHS passing on of the previous M/C

B) Lynx put good communications in situ,and other things to numerous to mention.

johndp

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 198 of 201 in Discussion

I have said my piece lets just say that this thread was instigated by pipie on the 17th of Aug ust 2009, we are now into November 2010 and still we wait !!

We still do not get direct answers to simple straight forward questions as in message 180

If the mods dont close it down, perhaps I might resurrect it again in 2011 to see what great STRIDES have been made

Good night

Pipie

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 199 of 201 in Discussion

Yes just looked at my watch and I think I have given up far to much valuable time.

''Yeah'' you do that johndp, and if you are successful on getting somewhere on my to do list list I will add a few photos for us both to look back on '' now that will make interesting viewing !!!

Nice to see your carer is putting you to bed early, sounds like you need it.

bye bye for now !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 18:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 200 of 201 in Discussion

More to be pitied !! oh well best not be silly dont want to be too pointed

BTW message 197 there are two oo's in too lol

Well whatever

Message 189 NO WAY DID I EVER MENTION A TIMESCALE OF 6 MONTHS he he he he he he he he guffaw guffaw guffaw

suehowlittle

Message Posted:
07/11/2010 18:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 201 of 201 in Discussion

Have had dealings with Lynx and Antony and the staff are fully committed to giving the sites what is being paid for. Wish we had Lynx on our site. This is simply not possible as although there are only 48 apartments, only about 28 of us are willing to pay.

The difficulty is really that whilst owners (who want their properties to appreciate in value and therefore have a strong interest in keeping the site looking good) tenants, are not in the least interested, and some of them are students who love to swim in the pool but will not pay at all. The owners of these properties say that their tenants have to pay instead of building the fees into the rents and then paying as owners.

We here have no way to change this, I did hear that an Apartment Law was coming in but when and how will this work? If the management committee have to use funds to take Legal Action against non-payers there will never be any money left for maintenance at all.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.