North Cyprus Tourist Board - change of holiday apartment
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > change of holiday apartment

change of holiday apartment

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

lin999

Message Posted:
10/04/2008 14:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

we were going to club alibey in june but cta have stopped trading with them so they have offed us altinkaya studio.can anybody tell me what its like at altinkaya .i will be coming with my husband and elderly inlaws.

jock1

Message Posted:
10/04/2008 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

Hello lin999 welcome to the forum, my wife and i stayed at the altinkaya hotel 2 years ago the staff were friendly the food was ok,the place was clean couldn't fault the place. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

regards jock

larry f

Message Posted:
10/04/2008 16:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Hi lin999

We also stayed in the Altinkaya Hotel last October, found it to be a good hotel, food basic but fine, staff very friendly, lovely pool, and as jock1 mentioned everything was spotless with the cleaners in every day. We didnt get to see the inside of the self catering accommodation but they looked very nice. I think you will enjoy your stay there, it was very quiet, and there were mostly middleaged people there when we were. It is about 10mins drive from Bellapais and about 5-10mins drive from Kyrenia Harbour. You can rent a car from the office near the front gate if you wish.

The Altinkaya residence bar is across the road which is under different management to the hotel. there is entertainment every week you can also get food there.

Regards Theresa

SamDil

Message Posted:
10/04/2008 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

We've stayed at the bungalows at the Altinkaya several times and can recommend them. Staff are nice and friendly. Food is basic, but there is (or was anyway), a very good restaurant just a short stroll down on left hand side, where prices were very reasonable. (Good when you can't be bothered taking the car). Also several places in Bellapais will pick you up and return you free of charge if you book in advance.

We stayed at the bungalows on the opposite side of the road from the hotel, not the ones next to hotel.

The place is spotless, maids in every day apart from one I think.

You'll have a great holiday.

daily

Message Posted:
10/04/2008 19:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

The studio bungalows next to the pool are fabulously placed but ours (the first in the block nearest the pool - ground floor) was not the cleanest and needed a refurbish. This was a couple of years ago now - with elderly inlaws it might be better to stay in the hotel or over the road which is more modern. But we did have a lovely time - staff great and friendly as everyone has said - food plentiful if basic and great for nipping into town.

Have a good trip.

lin999

Message Posted:
11/04/2008 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Thank you all for your helpfull remarks .we are looking forwood to our holiday.

aisha

Message Posted:
21/04/2008 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

We are coming out to cyprus in june, this will be our fourth visit to the hotel. yes I would agree food is basic, but hear they might be changing it slighly( don't hold me to it). We have never had a problem except a liitle confusion over rooms one year but all staff very accomodating. Staff are always on hand willing to help, fantastic with the kids, hence the reason we are going back agian. We have used the hotel as a base whilst we are waiting for a villa to be built. Will be sorry not to be staying at the hotel next year as the villa will be ready, but will always stay in touch with the staff as we have made some really good friends. Hope you have a fantastic holiday hope you enjoy the island and the locals. Have you ever been to north cyprus before?

lin999

Message Posted:
07/05/2008 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

yes three times stayed at the pia bella twice then got to big for us we like small places.the last time we stayed at the club alibey was going there is year but c t a have stopped trading with them so they asked if we would like to go to altinkaya looks alright in brochure,so we are comimg there in june.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.