North Cyprus Tourist Board - Fikri Terkan Alsancak
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Fikri Terkan Alsancak

Fikri Terkan Alsancak

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

katlove1970

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 02:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi i would just like to say that my parents have bought an apartment with Fikri Terkan Constructions and they are not happy one bit with his false promises they were promised alot and nothing has been done they have paid them and they have done them out of money so if anyone is thinking in buying with this company i would think twice.

westender

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I am surprised! We bought with this company over 6 years ago and had no problems at all. Our estate agents used to send us pictures and several times we asked for changes which were done as requested. Snagging was always carried out within 2 days of asking and the balance was not paid until we had our kocan. This company has been going for 50 years so has some history. Still, one can only speak as one finds.

ataturk

Message Posted:
02/09/2009 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

I know these people personally and know that they have been going for years and haver always had a good reputation. Where is the property you have purchased and who are you dealing with at teh company maybe I can help.

katlove1970

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 16:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi we are dealing with Fikri Terkans sons, Bulent or Ayhan i think? they promised alot of things including the swimming pool being ready, our children were very upset when we got there and the pool wasnt full, the finishing on the apartment was very poor, kitchen units of the poorest and cheapest make already the cuboards are falling apart and the sink has stains on it, we paid them all up front and still suffering for it now, it's so frustrating,Yes i know they have a good reputaion but that was when the father was in charge, Fikri Terkan, his boys are not so commited.

Molly

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 17:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

The father has been out of the picture for many years. Have you called into their office or asked for a meeting with Ayhan to meet on site and point out the problems?

katlove1970

Message Posted:
07/09/2009 19:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Hi yes he is never in the office, so they say my mum always pops into the office it's not far from the apartments, they are cop outs becouse they have cleverly handed the swimmong pool responibilty to someone else and they want alot of money to maintain the swimmong pool.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.