North Cyprus Tourist Board - Golfer required for UK society at Korineum - 15th-18th October!!!
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Golfer required for UK society at Korineum - 15th-18th October!!!

Golfer required for UK society at Korineum - 15th-18th October!!!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Golf Holiday in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

BobLinwood

Message Posted:
19/09/2009 10:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Hi!

I am bringing a team of friends and family out to TRNC on October 14th for a few days of golf. Our group are playing at Korineum on Thursday 15th October for a warm up and then have a Ryder Cup style competiton against a local TRNC Society on Saturday 17th (singles) and Sunday 18th (pairs) October. We have 15 in our group and certainly for the weekend competition if not for the Thursday too, would like one more player to round up our numbers to 16.

We have a society negotiated rate at Korineum that includes buggies and we are all staying at Turtle Bay Village (where I have an apartment). If anyone is interested in joining us (either flying out with us as part of the group, already out there and play all 3 days and join us for the evenings we are out there or just want to turn up on the Saturday and Sunday) then please contact me on my email address - robertjlinwood@btinternet.com - first come, first served!

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Bob Linwood

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 12:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Bob,

Please e-mail Kevin at

kevin@donegal-developments.com

He has a proposal for you.

marcus

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

markstomko@yahoo.com

I haven't played much in the last year. Used to play to a 12.

hollie

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 10:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

HAHAHAHAHAHAH BOB YOU MUST BE GETTING DESPERATE MATE. THE TROPHY IS STAYING AT THE FEZ.

BobLinwood

Message Posted:
06/10/2009 22:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

To Marcus - thanks for responding, but we now have a full team of 16. If you want to email me with your mobile number and are prepared to be on standby in case one of the team is unwell, that would be fine with me.

To Hollie - reveal yourself, you cowardly man!!!!! I think you are going to be a little surpised this year, so we shall see!!

Kind regards

Bob

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.