North Cyprus Tourist Board - Rental Wanted: 1 bed apart Kyrenia from Nov 2009 - Jan 2010
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Rental Wanted: 1 bed apart Kyrenia from Nov 2009 - Jan 2010

Rental Wanted: 1 bed apart Kyrenia from Nov 2009 - Jan 2010

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
20/09/2009 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Am looking to rent a 1 bedroom spacious, fully furnished apartment with (ideally) outdoor area, security / entry system, heating & AC, landline phone & broadband connection. Central Kyrenia - in a safe, reasonably quiet area close to harbour. I am a responsible, self employed English lady currently living in Rep. Cyprus coming to North for a 3 month "check it out" visit.

Can anyone help?

jacky

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 11:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

Hi I have a one bed semi detached bungalow furnished with private pool in beautiful gardens. it has not got broadband but you can get 3g (mobile broadband) bought from the local shop. no landline but you could use skype off of your broadband which is very good. it is in a very quiet area and is private, welive in the house at the back of the two bungalows which is in alsancak. (10 mins to girne) the rental is £250 per month. if you need any more info please let me know.

Kind regards

jackie

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 14:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

Hello Jackie

Thanks for this. It sounds very nice. I use VoIP for my inbound business calls from overseas so I need to check with IT technician if what you are suggesting for broardband would suport my requirement. I take landline for bac up when VoIP goes down due to connectivity issues. Do u have many time outs on broardband? At a push I could have my calls diverted to mobile phone instead of landline but would be enourmously expensive for me and I wouldn't want if happenig too often! What do you thnk?

I will probably do a day trip out in the coming weeks to view places ... so can you also let me have a phone number for yuo. I guess you are saying here UK £250 per month - are utilities extra on that - and how much do they tend to come in at?

Lets stay in touch .. Yve

jacky

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 23:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Hello spiritdancer

no there is not many timeouts, and dont think you would have many problems 3g costs 70 ytl per month (30 sterling) my telephone number is 05338328360 you can get hold of me most times.And yes the rental is 250 sterling per month, and you also pay 20ytl (£10) per month for water.you pay your own electric which isnt much if you dont use the aircon. if you send me your email address i will try and email you some photos.oh just one thing I forgot to mension one must like dogs however they are well behaved and donot cause any problems to anyone. i hope this helps where are you at the moment!!!

regards

jackie

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
22/09/2009 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Hello Jackie

No problem with the dogs - my own dog was poisoned and died last Thursday which has left me terribly sad as you can imagine. I was waiting until his pet passport was all done - the rabies tests etc and then planning to come over there. I love dogs. Please do send me some photographs of bungalow, gardens and your DOGS!.... yvebrooks@cytanet.com.cy

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
23/09/2009 08:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

Hello again Jackie

Have done some more research and found "Iceman" (in TRNC) ... from the looks of his web site I think he might be able to resolve my comms issue ...

You said the bungelow has Sky tv ... that means there is a satellite dish I could tap into for other services ....? Can you let me have details of the dish please ...

Thanks Yve

jacky

Message Posted:
23/09/2009 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Hi firstly its sad to hear your dog was poisened and very sorry are you in the south of cyprus? where was your dog poisened? yes I will send you some photos at your email address. im not sure as to Weather or not you can tap into the sky dish (dont know much about them) well Im sorry i cannot give you much help with the sky dish but will email you soon with some pics.

jacky

jacky

Message Posted:
23/09/2009 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Hi yve would you kindly let me know if you have received the photos because 2 came back to me from postmaster just woundered if your email address is correct before I send you more.

Thanks

Jacky

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 09:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Hello Jacckie

Yes I ave downloaded I thhink 6 pictures nd saved them to file - haven't looked yet .. will do. My dog was poisoned very near the apartment I rent ... there is a very sad and story to it .... but cant give details here. Poisoning of dogs appears to be a G.C past time. We all know many people whose dogs have been poisoned - English people and Cypriot people. Why am I in south? I came here nearly 3 years ago. I have found out more about VoIP .. am looking at this now. Have a feeling a move could take slightly longer in the planning ... I know you have others interested in your bungalow - or is it 2? So am aware it may be let in the interim. Will stay in touch ...

SpiritDancer

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 09:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Hello again Jackie ... I looked at the pictures and it looks really nice. I like peace and quiet but not to feel isolated, and also to be able to get to "life" easily and quickly - so what you have could well suit me. I think I would need to come and meet you and the 5 dogs and have a look around. Also at this time I could go to the Extend boardband offices in Kyrenia. If Iwasn't so dependant on comms I would probably be out there tomorrow but I can't afford to get this wrong. Is t best to email you on Bobs email or to phone you?

Best Yve

jacky

Message Posted:
24/09/2009 22:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Hi yve

Thanks for your reply,so so sad to hear about your dog,his picture was beautiful,and yes the star lives on. glad you liked the photos and no its not isolated at all. you are very welcome to have a look around,if the bungalow should rent then I will at least let you know,but I have only just put it on the web.you can email me or bob its just that I was on his computer that I had emailed you the pics. so you can email us on bobs. look forward into hearing from you in due course. Take care for now and stay in touch.

Jacky

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.