North Cyprus Tourist Board - Apple MAC products. Airport Extreme Router. Any distributors in TRNC?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Apple MAC products. Airport Extreme Router. Any distributors in TRNC?

Apple MAC products. Airport Extreme Router. Any distributors in TRNC?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

drsilk

Message Posted:
21/09/2009 11:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Hi All,

I am now into my 5 month here.....the madness is slowly taking over. I desperately need to get hold of a Airport Extreme Router. I won't bother you with all my router woes, but I do know that the Airport Extreme will be 100% compatible with my MacBookPro (I've tried most other Routers and they don't seem to work or work well). I know that there is no license in Cyprus to sell Apple Macs, but I was wondering if there were any stores that might have one or be able to source it for me! Equally, if anybody knows anywhere in the South I would be willing to travel to get it; and of course, if anybody has one for sale I'll pay top dollar!!! TNRC Customs seem to kill me on all the electronic goods that I have tried to import (let alone spending all day collecting labourious multiple stamps and waiting approx. 14 days for anything to arrive). Can anybody help me with this?

Many, many thanks,

john

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.